[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syraleo

i think you need a 115.com account , its free anyway , no harm done.

the site only supports IE for me , chrome bugs out alot. not sure about firefox.

IC Chinese Subs

It's this site right?

http://wxtzcn.5d6d.com/

that site name looks familiar , saw it in some of the encoded vids. but im downloading from another site, could possibly be the same since mine is a forum post.

though the download speed from 115.com varies , its weird , sometimes i get 800kb/s sometimes it stays around 50k/sec , i even get disconnected from the server at times.

Guest syraleo

seems  like wxtzcn.cn only accepts new registrations on the 17th and 18th of every month? 

and you need an invitation code? 

mm... o_O , anyone already have an account there?

The 2011 Calendar Photoshoot episodes are always so much fun, and this week was no different. For the first time I really wanna buy a calendar hahahaha. Btw, if anyone has enough Korean skills to navigate the mbc page where they have it on sale, I'd be eternally thankful for any tips on getting one blush.gif

I'd also like to say I was supper happy HaHa won the cop shoot although I think it's unfair he placed last on the Hanbok one. Oh well, he was the last one of the lot to get a sad face so that's something I guess. Can't wait for the next episode! :w00t:

Since I topped the page this is a link to my tumbl where I posted some pics related to this ;P

is there any sites that upload infinity challenge raw on mediafire? i found that all IC raw is uploaded on megaupload. i cant download from there. and why no one upload inifnity challenge with subs on streaming sites like dailymotion or twitvid? i mean there should be a lot of IC fan around. i kept seeing 2d1n sub video being updated regulary every week on korean entertainment portal. but having trouble watching IC episode every week.

Guest syraleo

get a premium MU account? it's not that expensive.

and 2d1n has subs on KBS World , noone needs to sub them so it just requires effort to upload them on streaming sites.

IC is not on KBS World , people need to sub them (DDD Subs) then compile and encode the videos then upload them, that's a whole lot more work.

Guest lordbordem

@nanaluvren

Thanks for those pictures, i will also be uploading 600p screencaps later on the DDD Forum as usual

Regarding the calenders, we are currently looking into ways for overseas people to order them, the MBC T Shop itself doesn't allow for overseas shipping, while GS Shop and D& Shop (The two other official resellers) do provide overseas shipping facilities but doesn't allow for usage of overseas credit cards.

We previously used DVDHeaven for the 2010 Calender and other IC Goods, but we're not yet sure if they will stock the 2011 Calender Products

@luffy7 & syraleo

Thanks for the explanation syraleo =)

It's exactly as they say, 1n2d is done by the official overseas arm of KBS (KBS World) and they are released as hard subs while IC is currently subbed just by us (DDD Subbers) in the raw subtitle format (Soft Subs richard simmons Format)

To convert the richard simmons to a hard sub format requires a lot of time and money to execute.

The time issue isn't as bad, since it's just something that can be left running while we do something else.

However the money issue is a big no no for us.

To actually host these Hard Sub video would require some sort of premium sharing account, which costs money to maintain, not to mention the potential legal issues involved with permanently modifying and sharing MBC content.

As a fan group, we want to run this in such a way that it is maintainable for a vast amount of time without any sort of financial burden on the group itself, therefore only free and easily maintainable sharing options are our best option.

We also don't think we should be begging our viewers to help us fund these things, we do this as fans of the show and asking for donations seems discriminatory to people that can't donate for various reasons, as donators would feel the need to be treated differently due to set precedents.

We might in future instead offer products like stationary and t-shirts with our group logos and such but that would be more to satisfy our own little curiosities rather than something that is required to maintain the DDD Forums on a daily basis.

TL;DR

Hard Subs involve a lot of time and money, both of which we don't have in the group due to it's small size, therefore we cannot offer hard subs at this point

Guest lordbordem

dddsubbers.png

The Dirty Dangerous Difficult Subbers Present...

Episode 205 - WM7 Special Part 1

The 40th DDD Subber's Subtitle!!

It is avaliable at the DDD Fan Club Forum at http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam'>http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam

Thank You~

You can check out the DDD IC Fan Club for more information

- the Subtitles section for english subs (both hardsubs and softsubs)

- the FAQ section for general enquiries and technical assistance (e.g. how to play softsubs)

- the DDD Subbers Twitter Account at https://twitter.com/DDDSubbers

- the DDD Fan Club Forum at http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam'>http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam

Enjoy~

@nanaluvren

Thanks for those pictures, i will also be uploading 600p screencaps later on the DDD Forum as usual

Regarding the calenders, we are currently looking into ways for overseas people to order them, the MBC T Shop itself doesn't allow for overseas shipping, while GS Shop and D& Shop (The two other official resellers) do provide overseas shipping facilities but doesn't allow for usage of overseas credit cards.

We previously used DVDHeaven for the 2010 Calender and other IC Goods, but we're not yet sure if they will stock the 2011 Calender Products

Thanks a lot for the info. Will wait patiently for any news :lol: I trully hope they will make it available, since this year's calendar seems like it will be epic hahaha. Loving IC lately, can't wait for next week!

Guest lordbordem

@ccr

Time2subs(2pm fan club) should have it

@brendancai

it's episodes 138 to 142 i believe

we're still slowly working on episode 138 and might have more definite news on it after the new year =)

Archived