Arashi

Guest lilangelover

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jesseski

^ I know D: Like, I want to get them all for the tiny differences but I don't have that much money D:

sidfugaf;aasf There's a lot of reading there o__o I'll read it later XD

Guest jesseski

^ Nawwwh, Aiba's is so adorable. So down to earth ^^ It's all, "Your nails are short" and I had to LOL. I absolutely MUST have short nails, I can't stand long nails @______@

And Nino's first one. "You are a girl."

Oh dang, serious? XD

And also "You don't have too many friends" and "You don't have dresses." C: We'd get along just fine if I were older than 16 and could speak Japanese properly o__O

Not that I ever seriously think about these things, they're just amusing. I mean, seriously, you can wish all you want, but YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BE WITH THEM.

Fangirls scare me when they go all possesive o__O

Guest superfreakk

^I know right? Although I've heard more horror stories coming out of Korea than Japan when it comes to boybands, nyehehe.

I just think these are super amusing. Actually, the only ones I bothered to read were Aiba's, Nino's and some of Sho's.

I love these parts of Nino's checklist:

8. You won't coerce me into having a multi-generation household.

10. You'll let me play my games.

18. You have 'lucky underwear'.

Hm, Nino and I wouldn't get along, I think. He said once that if you're with him, you'll be alone most of the time because he'll be off playing games, lmao. Aaand why the hate for dresses? It's funny how Matsujun promises like, a great social life for his wife and Nino doesn't want someone who has lots of friends.

Guest jesseski

^ It's true. Korea seems scarier XDD

That's okay, he can go off and play his games all he wants. Besiiiides, games are a MUST >:]

Maybe because dresses suck? ^___^

Guest superfreakk

-bump-

UH, NINO IS SUPER AWESOME. And I think Arashi has a new single or something? IDK, sorry, but this thread is like, dead.

Guest jesseski

^ Of course it's dead LOL. We just keep shoving it back up XDD

Yeah they do. Step and Go it's called I think. Comes out next month..?

Guest superfreakk

XD I would totally hate to see this thread shoved in the dark recesses of soompi's forgotten threads. :o

I wanna buy this single, but, alas, I am completely broke. D:

Guest jesseski

^ Me too D: *lip quivers*

So excited for this new single...of course the LE are selling out fast!

ACK. YIKES. That reminds me I have to order it. I'd forgotten DDDDD:

Guest lilangelover

ohh sorry!! i'm a horrible thread starter! >-< i never update or contribute! sorry finals this week and i'm totally stressing.

anyways.. umm jesseski and superfreakk thanks for keeping this thread somewhat alive but filesharing isn't alloweded. please remove but who ever wants it can pm jesseski. sorry!!

you can listen to step and go here: Arashi-Step and Go or here

It will be release on Feb 20.

credit: I♡Matsumoto.Jun.vox

heres some news i found.

Ohno's Art Exhibition

Arashi's Satoshi Ohno will have his first personal art exhibition, titled "FREESTYLE," at an art space in Omotesando Hills.

Ohno's talent for art is well known among his fans, and many have been hoping to see his art in person. The exhibit includes approximately 150 works in several forms, such as drawings, figures, photos, and graffiti. It will run from February 21 to 29 and is admission-free.

On February 8, ahead of the exhibit, Ohno's art will be released as a photobook, also titled "FREESTYLE."

Source: Tokyograph

preorder Ohno's artbook Here

Guest modelwal_k

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4273/whatepisodeqq6.png

Does anyone know what show this is from?

i'm tempted to say thats from mago mago arashi...

but i've never watched that particular episode...

Mago Mago Arashi (the whole show name) is typically different segments of arashi doing stuff.

they difference corners such as: Mago Mago Arashi where they are grandchild to old people who don't usually have their family come visit them often. sometimes they cook dinner and help around with chores and sometimes they just go out and have fun with the grandparents.

Arashi no Totsugeki Kodomo no Bangohan is when arashi goes over to a family's house and takes over taking care of the kids/cooking/cleaning/whatever else the parents ask for that night. this is a cooking competition to see what food the kids like more.

Arashi no Oedo Hakkenden is when arashi runs around tokyo with an old edo map, they compete against a comedic group to either get to certain spots only using the edo map or they try to answer trivia right.

i'm not too certain that the picture is from mago mago arashi though, cuz i've never actually seen this episode..

but they're with grandparents ... hmm i think i've seen clips of this but i can't exactly remember where...

but i hope this somewhat helped you out~ sry i can't give you a definite answer but i can elaborate about mago mago arashi if you're confused by my explanation lol.

Yes, it's from Mago Mago Arashi.. I miss that show, it's been replaced by the currently running GRA(Gold Rush Arashi). I love Mago Mago Arashi, I think the show makes them so real and grounded. Plus they are pretty funny and sweet too.

Archived