Arashi

Guest lilangelover

Have you guys already seen this? Mnet was doing some top 19 Japanese and Korean celebs look alike...

and Park Myung Soo and Aiba were number 8 o.O

mnet8wu2.jpg

from Korean Celeb photos ("Mnet "best 19" Korean & Japanese Celeb Look-a-likes")

I almost fell off my seat, laughing because even the caption on the picture is so funny: "Sorry to Arashi fans... but"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asyancutie

whaa.

just now known this thread.

the only one i know is jun.

i known him through dramas ive watched.

hes so awesome.

just starting to get into there music too ^^

New Arashi CD to be released:

Release Date:2008/04/23

Limited Version

http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5089

Dream "A"live, to live your life pursuing your dreams. Announcing the eighth full-length album from Arashi, featuring the advanced singles "Happiness" and "Step and Go" plus plenty more pop songs, dance tunes, and moving ballads for a total of 13 tracks you'll be listening to for a long time. Limited edition includes bonus CD with solo songs for each of the group's five members plus bonus 36-page color booklet and alternate jacket artwork

Normal Edition

http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5091

Dream "A"live, to live your life pursuing your dreams. Announcing the eighth full-length album from Arashi, featuring the advanced singles "Happiness" and "Step and Go" plus plenty more pop songs, dance tunes, and moving ballads for a total of 13 tracks you'll be listening to for a long time. Regular edition includes the bonus track "Once Again," a cool dance number not included with the limited editon--bringing the total tracks to 14.

Limited Edition

Disc1

theme of Dream”A”live

Move your body

Happiness

虹の彼方へ

Do my best

シリウス

Flashback

Dive into the future

My Answer

Life goes on

Step and Go

YOUR SONG

Disc2

Hello Goodbye

Gimmick Game

Take me faraway

Naked

Hip Pop Boogie   

Normal Edition

theme of Dream”A”live

Move your body

Happiness

虹の彼方へ

Do my best

シリウス

Flashback

Dive into the future

My Answer

Life goes on

Step and Go

YOUR SONG

Once Again (Bonus Track)

info credit to : Tenjostyle @ vox

YAY! new CD will be released next month. Gambarre Arashi.

Guest Rowane

Have you guys already seen this? Mnet was doing some top 19 Japanese and Korean celebs look alike...

and Park Myung Soo and Aiba were number 8 o.O

from Korean Celeb photos ("Mnet "best 19" Korean & Japanese Celeb Look-a-likes")

I almost fell off my seat, laughing because even the caption on the picture is so funny: "Sorry to Arashi fans... but"

lol..i dont really want to laugh but...i dont think they look alike at all...nevertheless...who was think that they are??

and this year, Arashi really active ne...release so much..that fans gonna broke soon lol...

and really looking forward to their new show too...they're crack (wish lol)

Guest MeiLin83

I recently became an Arashi fan not even 2 weeks ago. I was Jun-baited also...haha ^_^

Watched HYD and HYD2 first...

Thought Matsu Jun looked really weird at first...haha

But as I kept watching the dorama I became to like him more because of his acting...

Well once you start thinking one thing is attractive about someone...you start to see all of the

other things that are attractive about that person...hehe

I love DBSK (TVXQ) and I appreciate all 5 of the members because they all have a quality that they add to the group.

I feel the same way about Arashi. Although I do have my faves (Ohno is so adorkable :blush: )I'm just writing this because it seems like some soompi members in this thread are putting down some members of Arashi... :unsure:

I really want to contribute to keep this thread alive...

I'm sure everyone has seen these clips but it never hurts to watch again! ^_^

OHNO CLIPS

How To Ask Someone Out

How To Apologize To Your Girlfriend

How To Propose To Your Girlfriend

Member Imitations

What really surprised me the most and ultimately made me a fan of Ohno was his singing and dancing ability.

I first saw him in Arashi show clips and I just thought he was this cute but dorky/funny guy.

But when I saw clips of his solo... :o

Top Secret

Song For Me

Kotoba Yori Taisetsu Na Mono

Hope everyone enjoys~! ^_^

^

ok...after trying to fix my post a bunch of times...well, i couldn't ^_^;

so i apologize for all of the unnecessary underlines....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rivers

doesnt nino come out in stand up?

haha. he comes out so dorky and cute !!!

lol. yampai comes out sexy as always(:

yupyupyup !

lol. matsujun is LOVE :wub:

haha. jun-baited.

Guest busagiboo

I love Arashi and only started to be more interested in them about a month ago. I got introduced to them when I was watching Stand Up!! with Nino. And because I heard that Nino is in Letters from Iwo Jima. I also watched P.P.O.I., the really short and small drama with Aiba. So really, those two are my favourite members of Arashi. They're both so cute. ^_^

Guest Bonnie

I like "Love So Sweet"; it's cute.

haha me too. fell in love with that song after

watching HYD2. (= jun matsumoto made me

fall in love with Arashi. their songs are ah-mazing<3

and yeah, they're probably really popular.

I LOVE YOU, ARASHI<3

but hey, doesnt Nino remind you of George Hu

in Romantic Princess? i think they look alike..

heres a picture of George.

credits: george and angela's thread@asianfanatics

-Bee.

Guest busagiboo

I LOVE YOU, ARASHI<3

but hey, doesnt Nino remind you of George Hu

in Romantic Princess? i think they look alike..

heres a picture of George.

credits: george and angela's thread@asianfanatics

-Bee.

Really? I don't really see a resemblance between them. Maybe the hairstyle a little bit... But I don't think they look alike.

Guest MeiLin83

Do any of the members smoke?

I saw the PIKANCHI movies and Sho and Aiba smoked...

But that could be just for the movie...

I really hope Ohno doesn't....

Guest calcifer

Hey! Arashi was on TV last night! We luckily could see them for 2 hours on the program called "Tokyo Friend Park".

http://www.tbs.co.jp/tfp2/atr_wall.html

It is a show that TV celeb/artists/actors participate and try these fun attractions. I was amazed how they were good at games (using their body, brain, knowledges).

I'd like to introduce some fun part they talked about themselves.

Nino(my favorite): Oh I love to play computer games. I do computer games most of my free time. At home I do online game. I am into "Winning Eleven" recently and got some friends.!!! (laugh) ....

I wonder what username he has.... :rolleyes:

One time I met with one guy in this Winning Eleven. He got angry at me because I was probably rude or beated him often. haha and he insisted me to apologize. After we played together I won again....haha and I apologized him. and he said ok and our relationship got tighter...^^

Sakurai: I love to visit India. (he knew many name of the places in India).

Matsumoto: I love to listent to the music. Recently I'm always listening to the "Beatles". really soothing. ^^

Aiba: When I was kid, I used to say "I want to be a baseball player in public, but to tell the truth, my real dream was to be a pro wrestler. haha but I kept it as a secret but to build my body, I alwasy ate refill during lunch in school.

Ohno: I loved to draw Dragon Ball when I was little. Since there was a really good artist friend in my class, I alwasy wanted to draw as good as him.

TokyoFriendPark33108-1.jpg

I love the songs from the new album. Last weekend Arashi previewed some songs in their radio programs. Excited for the album to be released.

Tokyo Friends Park2 show was really funny. Nice to see Arashi teamwork. They cleared all the games they played.

Guest lisaaa

i heard one of the songs from the album, "Move your body", and it so good! it's a very catchy and fun song, lol. i have good hopes for the album now! i can't wait to hear it.

Archived