[Drama 2007] Blissful Woman / A Happy Woman 행복한 여자

Guest dramaok

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28540357_333x500.jpg

are his sleeves too short for him? :unsure: or is that the fashion? :ph34r: whatever it is it looks weird to me~

and these pixs ... are they recent? 'coz it looks like TS with his earlier episodes ahjumma hair. did he revert back? :o

Guest konkaii

are his sleeves too short for him? :unsure: or is that the fashion? :ph34r: whatever it is it looks weird to me~

and these pixs ... are they recent? 'coz it looks like TS with his earlier episodes ahjumma hair. did he revert back? :o

THink it on the 2007-01-03

200704220904141001_1.jpg

I haven't been following this drama lately, but I'll be catching up soon (thanks for all the spoilers and preview summaries)...there's these two songs in this drama that I love listening to...I'm surprised the OST is not released for this drama still...I would have thought it would be released by now, but I guess not...anyways...I finally found one of the songs for this drama and I thought I should share with you all. :) Hope you enjoy.

PMANG C-It's Probably Not

I wasn't sure if we're allowed to post links here other than the resource thread. I know that we are not allowed to post links in the k-music section...but not sure if it's the same in the k-drama section. Sorry if posting links is not allowed, I'll delete it right away if it isn't.

EDIT:

Here's the other song from the drama~

Park Wan Kyu-As Long As You're Here [Megaupload]

thanks konkaii ... ah ... so it was the conference pix at the start of drama or something.

thanks so much sandy~ do you have the korean name for the song/group? because i usually can't dl from megaupload from my country and if u give me the name in korean i should be able to find the emule link. :)

exupery-hi~~~long time no see, hehe. Sure thing, try looking up 피망씨-아닐거예요...good luck.

I would also like to say that Kim Suk Hoon is looking hot now, with the hair cut and all...much better from the look he started out with...the perm, ugh, lol. And Ji Yeon's baby girl is so cute! And oh! Byung Gu and Ji Sook is hooking up? Wow...they always fought with each other, I guess they got use to fighting and it turned to love, hehe...I think Ji Sook (eldest sister) is pretty! And I always loved Kang Ji SUb ever since Dear Heaven.

Guest summerose

Hi summerose ... I asked a Korean friend if all Korean men are like those in the dramas we watch, sweet, caring & loyal. She gave me an "...are you kidding" reply with a hearty laughter. If we can find someone as gentle, as loving, as responsible ... uhmm & as handsome as TS, we are lucky. And yes, in most dramas I've seen, the Korean MIL is always mean, cruel & hard-to-please. Most MILs belittle their DILs & turn them to virtual maids. Thay are also expected to serve & take care the husband's family especially when the families are not of same social standing. So it's kinda hard to be involved with one. As dramaok said, " just date Korean men, but don't marry them" ... joke?

I'm also rooting for TS & JY. But the circumstances will be hard on them. With JH, JY will just have to deal with the mean MIL, but if JH protects her all the way & with the FIL's support, the MIL will just be a shadow, a figurehead with no real authorty. When the FIL speaks & makes the decision, the MIL clams up.

thanks for the info, its so sweet of you to answer me. thanks so much. anyway you really can create a very ideal person in your imagination like what the writers of this korean drama is doing. well i salute them. nice doing it makes every womans heart melt to the characters they been creating.

thanks for the info, its so sweet of you to answer me. thanks so much. anyway you really can create a very ideal person in your imagination like what the writers of this korean drama is doing. well i salute them. nice doing it makes every womans heart melt to the characters they been creating.

That's right ... it's incredible how we have fallen to these characters who are just products of the writers' imagination. These actors must be good to get us hooked to their roles that sometimes we even play in our minds how the story should proceed & create events to satisfy our wishes. Funny, isn't it.

Guest summerose

That's right ... it's incredible how we have fallen to these characters who are just products of the writers' imagination. These actors must be good to get us hooked to their roles that sometimes we even play in our minds how the story should proceed & create events to satisfy our wishes. Funny, isn't it.

ya I agree it's funny. But anyway its already a part of our daily routine to think what's next on this drama and another thing daydreaming if in case I'm the leading lady of the main character how does it feel to be loved, ya I'm a very romantic person I love to be loved, so every leading actor in every drama I've watched I fallen in love with them he! he! he! anyway thanks so much for sharing your ideas.

Thank you kindly in advance for the translation :rolleyes:

38회 :: 2007년 5월 13일 (일) (saturday)

행복한 시간을 보내는 지연과 태섭... 은지를 보고픈 마음에 지연의 사무실로 찾아온 변여사는 우연히 태섭과 함께 있는 은지의 모습을 보고 분노를 느낀다. 변여사는 화가 나서 원희의 집으로 찾아오고, 원희에게 한바탕 싫은 소리를 퍼 붓는다. 원희는 원희대로 그동안 쌓였던 감정을 말하고, 때마침 집에 있던 병구 엄마는 변여사가 가는 길에 소금을 뿌린다.

변여사에게 원희를 찾아 갔었다는 말을 들은 준호는 미안한 마음에 원희의 집으로 찾아가 어머니 대신 사과한다. 그리고 친정에 와있던 지연과 은지를 만나 지연의 재혼을 받아들이고 마음으로 체념한다.

집으로 돌아온 준호는 가족들에게 더 이상 은지의 문제로 지연을 괴롭히면 자신은 멀리 떠나겠다고 협박하고 변여사는 준호의 기세에 눌려 은지를 강제로 데려 오는 일을 포기하기로 결심한다.

병구는 지숙과의 데이트를 위해 친구의 차를 빌려 제부도로 향한다. 병구와 지숙은 서로 얼굴에 진흙을 묻히고 장난을 치다가 또 다시 싸움을 벌이고 지숙은 지숙대로 혼자 술을 마시고, 병구는 지숙의 버릇을 고치겠다며 지숙을 데리러 가지 않는다. 싸움을 하던 두 사람은 제부도의 바닷길이 닫혀 서울로 돌아갈 수 없게 되는데...

Guest aceyyy

I haven't been following this drama lately, but I'll be catching up soon (thanks for all the spoilers and preview summaries)...there's these two songs in this drama that I love listening to...I'm surprised the OST is not released for this drama still...I would have thought it would be released by now, but I guess not...anyways...I finally found one of the songs for this drama and I thought I should share with you all. :) Hope you enjoy.

PMANG C-It's Probably Not

I wasn't sure if we're allowed to post links here other than the resource thread. I know that we are not allowed to post links in the k-music section...but not sure if it's the same in the k-drama section. Sorry if posting links is not allowed, I'll delete it right away if it isn't.

EDIT:

Here's the other song from the drama~

Park Wan Kyu-As Long As You're Here [Megaupload]

OMG thanks so much for the songs!! I've been looking for the 2nd one for a LONG time... can you please tell me what the Korean title is, so I can try to find the lyrics? Thanks so much!

Guest ruru

omo..i really like this the photo of Jh-JY together..wakakaaka...I know its wishful thinking, but I hope they got back together in this drama...wekekekke...peaceee ... :sweatingbullets:

Thank you in advance (please don't forget ep 36)

37회 :: 2007년 5월 12일 (토) sat

이십 여 년 만에 만난 원희와 종민은 서로 서먹한 시간을 보낸다. 종민은 미안한 감정을 말하려고 하지만 원희의 쌓인 분노는 조금도 풀리지 않는다. 종민은 원희를 택시 태워 보내고 호의를 베풀려고 하지만 원희는 편치 않다. 돌아오는 길에 원희는 종민이 과거에 저질렀던 여러 번의 외도와 그로 인해 헤어졌던 마지막 순간을 떠올리며 괴로워 한다.

은지의 호적을 준호에게로 올린 준호는 미안한 마음에 지연에게 전화를 하지만 두 사람 다 담담히 받아들이기로 한다.

원희를 만나고 돌아온 후 착잡한 마음이 든 종민은 태섭의 엄마에게 자신이 예전에 너무 잘못 살았지만, 태섭의 엄마를 만나 달라졌다고 고마운 마음을 전한다.

원희의 집에서는 태섭을 위한 음식을 장만하고, 태섭은 지연의 집에 어떤 선물을 사가면 좋을지 행복한 고민을 한다. 드디어 태섭은 원희의 집에 인사를 오고, 식구들의 환영을 받으며 세종과 즐거운 시간을 보낸다. 그 모습을 보는 지연도 흐뭇하다. 인사를 마친 태섭과 지연은 서로의 사랑을 다시 한번 확인하며 키스한다

Hello! I've been watching this drama for several weeks now. I don't live in Korea, so I watch in in KBS World, and have spoiled myself by reading the entire thread. :blush: I must admit, what caught my attention was Eunji--she is just adorable! I enjoy scenes when the people around her dote on her, they don't even have to act, she just turns people into a puddle of goo! Also, Jisuk and Byeonggu make me laugh. And then eventually, I got hooked on everyone's lives. :blush: All the characters are so real, it's impossible not to get hooked.

Like other viewers, I'm a fence-sitter when it comes to the love triangle. At first I was rooting for Junho [because of Eunji and because reconciliation is a beautiful thing] but then his weakness is too much and I rooted for Taeseop since he's a genuinely good guy, but now I'm considering Junho again because it seems he will be a good father and despite his weakness, he loves Jiyeon too. However, I love Taeseop and Jiyeon's interactions too, and with the adorable kids Sejong and Eunji, they make a lovely family too.

Despite social conventions, I think Taeseop and Jiyeon are so much more realistic... Junho is so weak and it's rather foolish to give him yet another chance. But my idealistic nature makes me want to see Junho [and his family] change. I can fully understand why some people root for them getting back together.

Junho's mother needs to get disciplined. ^_^ I'll be so much more for Junho is his mother wasn't such a monster. The idea that such mothers-in-law are a common reality in Korea is enough to turn me off from Korean guys!

Taeseop's mother is more annoying than Junho's mother in one aspect: she's such a hypocrite. She has no business thinking badly of Jiyeon, she's not such a flawless woman after all. If you think about it, she's not only remarried, she's also somewhat 'the other woman.' She seems so nice but her better-than-thou attitude is a big minus. Jiyeon is so much better than her, she'd be lucky to have a daughter-in-law half as good.

I hope Hayoung learns to be a better person and lead a good life. :sweatingbullets:

Yohan and Mira make me smile, despite how they're both imperfect people. I hope they'll find happiness with each other.

Byeonggu and Jisuk!! They don't get big parts, but whenever they appear on-screen I treasure it! Humorous love stories will always win me over more then dramatic ones. I love that the age difference adds that unconventional twist to the 'always fighting' couple nature they have. It's funny that Byeonggu was the first one who gets all jealous and realizes his feelings, it's usually the other way around [with the girl falling for the guy first]. Hahah, he calls her ajumma. It's hilarious. I also like the actors: the guy who plays Byeonggu is comical but hot, and the girl who plays Jisuk is ajumma-ish but cute.

Eunji is still my favorite character, she's just precious.

What is Blissful Woman doing in the 7th page? :blink:

I sneaked thru the VOD & saw a very touching scene between JY & TS .... TS got hurt in one of his missions, JY learned about this & frantically rushed to the hospital only to find out that it was not serious. Seems like TS sprained his arm & was on slings. TS was so touched by JY's concern .... lovely scene. I hope these sweet encounters will continue but the trying times are soon to come.

Also in that episode, JH came to JY's place drunk...JY had no choce but to let him spend the night & when morning came EJ saw him & asked him to stay. Father & daughter had a wonderful time looking at EJ's drawing. JH then displayed EJ's work in his room when SIL came in & saw the love & concern of JH for his child. Sad for him because JY is not reciprocating & seems to be gettng closer to TS.

I didn't understand the conversations & relied only on their actions ... :sweatingbullets: gerryg I'm sure can request for translations.

Lest I forget .... let me greet everyone Happy Mother's Day on Sunday. We always look forward to this yearly event to honor our moms & make them feel appreciated & special. To all moms, let me offer a toast for undertaking a job that entails much self-giving. courage and sacrifice.

Thank you in advance for the translation (pls incl 36 & 37 --- Thanks! :sweatingbullets: ) :blush:

38회 :: 2007년 5월 13일 (일) sat

행복한 시간을 보내는 지연과 태섭... 은지를 보고픈 마음에 지연의 사무실로 찾아온 변여사는 우연히 태섭과 함께 있는 은지의 모습을 보고 분노를 느낀다. 변여사는 화가 나서 원희의 집으로 찾아오고, 원희에게 한바탕 싫은 소리를 퍼 붓는다. 원희는 원희대로 그동안 쌓였던 감정을 말하고, 때마침 집에 있던 병구 엄마는 변여사가 가는 길에 소금을 뿌린다.

변여사에게 원희를 찾아 갔었다는 말을 들은 준호는 미안한 마음에 원희의 집으로 찾아가 어머니 대신 사과한다. 그리고 친정에 와있던 지연과 은지를 만나 지연의 재혼을 받아들이고 마음으로 체념한다.

집으로 돌아온 준호는 가족들에게 더 이상 은지의 문제로 지연을 괴롭히면 자신은 멀리 떠나겠다고 협박하고 변여사는 준호의 기세에 눌려 은지를 강제로 데려 오는 일을 포기하기로 결심한다.

병구는 지숙과의 데이트를 위해 친구의 차를 빌려 제부도로 향한다. 병구와 지숙은 서로 얼굴에 진흙을 묻히고 장난을 치다가 또 다시 싸움을 벌이고 지숙은 지숙대로 혼자 술을 마시고, 병구는 지숙의 버릇을 고치겠다며 지숙을 데리러 가지 않는다. 싸움을 하던 두 사람은 제부도의 바닷길이 닫혀 서울로 돌아갈 수 없게 되는데...

Guest babymarzy07

Before anything else, i wanna greet everyone happy mothers day. To your mom's too. It's true being a mom is never easy as we can see right here in this drama things are getting though for a mom all the trials and all the harships of bringing up a kid. It has good rewards at the end but as always challenges first.

I must say now that I really really despise JH right now. After slapping JY calling her all these things. I know JY has her faults but that was just taking everything too far. I mean JY also has been surfering too. Its not as if she didnt go through anything. How can he call her selfish, cold and heartless. Didnt he think of what happend before? What he did he think JY didnt feel pain or sufferring too? Is he supposed to get away with it that easily? That years pass and its forgotten? I get the fact that he is angry and shocked and all that. But that's just taking it too far, wasnt he selfish too wasnt he also coldhearted too? Blaming all of it on JY isnt right. I think its really really unfair on her part. JH never thought about those other factors other than he is the dad. I know i know that scene EJ and JH meeting was sweet. But the things he did before cant erase that for me. I must say though, TS is just the sweetest person in this episode too. Man, if only it were real. Aww.. im really liking the TS and JY couple. I hope they can fight through all these things. Sigh...

Sigh, im sorry just venting this out. I really am annoyed at him at the moment just got to say it. Based from the previews too, i slightly felt bad for HY when JH breaks the wedding. I think even if she deserved all this that was also a selfish thing to do.

Archived