KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL-HOLLYWOOD BOWL CONCERT

s@nbi

Guest clairdeluned

I think someone else had this question, but how do we buy tix? I heard from the Korea Times office, but do we have to personally go there? Or can I call or buy them online?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think someone else had this question, but how do we buy tix? I heard from the Korea Times office, but do we have to personally go there? Or can I call or buy them online?

you can call Korea Times Office and place a order :] or you could order from ticketmaster.com

Guest jeehyun.kim

ohh.. i never saw the commercial -__- lol

i saw a bin and kim jong gook commercial tho(: lol

i hope dongbangshinki comes and jang woo hyuk.. and all those COOL 8D people lol

if they do... im get front row seats!!! wooot wooot scream my lungs out lol^.^

Guest JiSuLee

yayy^^

april again.

they did it 2days before the birthday the 1st time

nd then Bi did his concert on my bday last yearr^^ crazyyyyyyyyy

YESSSSSSS. MY NEW GOAL IS THE NEWPAPER AND CAMERAAAA

wooooooooooot~ i made it on the newspaper last timeeee(:

Guest clairdeluned

Just curious, is it possible to buy really good seats online? Korean people are generally so...BIG..on connections, so do they like save the best seats for "connected" people? Or do just all of the tickets/seats go on sale?

Guest Kazen88

^ You can just call when they start selling tickets and ask what seats are still availible at the time you're calling. Then if you know the seat section, you can check online for a map of the amphitheater to see if you like where the seat is. The 'good' seats last year didn't sell all that fast... I called like 3 weeks after the start of ticket selling and garden seats were still availible.

Guest 1tymforyomind

^ You can just call when they start selling tickets and ask what seats are still availible at the time you're calling. Then if you know the seat section, you can check online for a map of the amphitheater to see if you like where the seat is. The 'good' seats last year didn't sell all that fast... I called like 3 weeks after the start of ticket selling and garden seats were still availible.

yeahh me too i got pretty close

Guest Platinum

ohh.. i never saw the commercial -__- lol

i saw a bin and kim jong gook commercial tho(: lol

i hope dongbangshinki comes and jang woo hyuk.. and all those COOL 8D people lol

if they do... im get front row seats!!! wooot wooot scream my lungs out lol^.^

that was chae yeon... not bin

Guest S_E_7_E_N_ L_O_V_E

YAY~~ its FINALLY that time of year..i went to Hollywood Bowl for the last 2 years even tho i don't live in South Cal..lol..i livein SAn Francisco. :D

last year was the BEST year ever..great seats(2nd row) and great view of our SE7EN~~

i got on the news..lolz..someone posted...

me.jpg

(me on the very left with my mouth open and with a GREAT hat.. :D ey..i couldn't help it..se7en wus OUT!)

and i met se7en twice while i wus in LA at the time...

0000.jpg

the 4 autographs i got during my 3-day stay there

puahha~~ so much fun times~ se7en wus really nice..

I SOO HOPE HE COMES AGAIN!

00000.jpg

me on VERY right with white jacket and hat..se7en on the left with yellow shirt..HOTNESS!!

last year..i went with thi unni and seri unni to the concert.and since both of my unnis live in LA, they got the ticket for me and stuf..ahh~ GOOD MEMORIES~~ :D

*i remember when my 7 balloon flew away.. T__T

i realy hope se7en comes....even though he might be REALLY busy with his korea and japan scheduels.. T__T i hope he comes i hope he coms i hope he comes.. T__T

-tina

^----------------------

I'm so jealous!!! hahaha. It's been my dream since the 1st Hollywood Bowl to meet my Baby~~* I only ever went 'cause Se7en was performing. I could have missed everyTinG else and if I got to see him perform, then I was happy. gaaaah ::jealousy::: ^o^

___^edit___

GoSh goSh gosh!

I already knew that I had to start making plans, but now this thread is making me even MORE pressured to start saving up/making reservations/inviting friends/begging parents.

Now that I gave my mom full control of my bank account (she manages money so well) I have to ask everytime I want to buy something outiside of my usual weekly amount :::::anxious::::

WiSh me *mucho* luck you guys! I really really really want to go and meet Soompiers again ^o^

YAY~~ its FINALLY that time of year..i went to Hollywood Bowl for the last 2 years even tho i don't live in South Cal..lol..i livein SAn Francisco. :D

last year was the BEST year ever..great seats(2nd row) and great view of our SE7EN~~

me.jpg

(me on the very left with my mouth open and with a GREAT hat.. :D ey..i couldn't help it..se7en wus OUT!)

0000.jpg

00000.jpg

me on VERY right with white jacket and hat..se7en on the left with yellow shirt..HOTNESS!!

last year..i went with thi unni and seri unni to the concert.and since both of my unnis live in LA, they got the ticket for me and stuf..ahh~ GOOD MEMORIES~~ :D

i realy hope se7en comes....even though he might be REALLY busy with his korea and japan scheduels.. T__T i hope he comes i hope he coms i hope he comes.. T__T

-tina

oh i remember your story and your thread. you waited at his hotel for hours huh? i wish i can do that when beautiful eugene noona finally comes to hollywood bowl!

Guest ::kitty::

that was chae yeon... not bin

no, kimjongkook is having a concert at the scottish rite auditorium with bin, not chaeyeon :]

and yay hollywood bowl~ i've been to all of them so far :D and yeah se7en is extremely nice but i bet he's busy getting ready for his 3rd album :/

i hope...ss501, jangwoohyuk, and 1tym come~ ;] lol

Guest luckyyou

I use to go to a lot of these concerts for free. It reminds me of the time back when HOT was the hot thing. HOT, Kul, UP, Sechkies, all the cool, old groups. ANyways I'm sure they'll go shopping so before the concert hit up Beverly Center and all the trendy places.

Guest ginachan

me.jpg

0000.jpg

00000.jpg

-tina

you're sooo lucky..I remember your story.....I got to see him when I was in front of the backstage door...we begged the security to open the door and se7en came out and said hi to us...he's sooo nice

here's a pic my friend took :

kmf6.jpg

Guest babietinhyeu

how do you guys find their hotel and stuff...if this is during spring break i want to go see the concert. Wahh i hope i can afford the ticket there and the concert tickets.

Guest clairdeluned

Are there actual seats? Or are there a certain number of tickets to a section, and whoever gets there first gets good spots?

me.jpg

0000.jpg

00000.jpg

-tina

Haha~~ I think I saw your post before~~ ︿︿

I got to see SE7EN really close like you when he was in Taiwan~~

He is soooooooooo nice to use~~~~~><!!!

But too bad yg's stuff don't let us to take picture with him or ask autograph, the only exception was in the press conference><!!!

Althought I did capture some of cutie SE7EN but not in picture~~ haha :P

This is picture I took in press conference in Taiwan, showing his "SE7EN-Made" pearl milk tea~~haha XDD

1126792473.jpg

Archived