KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL-HOLLYWOOD BOWL CONCERT

s@nbi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 팥빙수<3

^ FEATURED MUSICIANS The Rain (Bi), SEVEN, Shin Hwa, Dong-Bang-Shin-Gi, Lexy, HweeSung, Jiwon Eun(Hip Hop), Big Mama, Kyungil Han, Jong Kuk Kim, Sayeon Noh, Soora Jung, Sang Min Park, Jong Hwan Kim(Pop/R&B) Jin A Tae, Chul Hyun, Dae Kwan Song (Trot), MBC Pops Orchestra, etc.

uh .. these artists were there LAST year O_O .. it says its the 2nd annual music festival .. the one in this april isnt the 2nd .. its the 3rd O_O i think u posted up last years lol .. i WISH THEY CAN COME T-T

Guest cindel25

Oh Lord Lexy? She can't sing live but Bi and Se7en ohhh yeah.. Too bad I'm not in LA anymore.

How much is this going for?

Wat channel did u see this commercial? TELL ME!!! I want to kno !!! XD

Here are some of the the INFOS!!!

2nd Annual Korean Music Festival

Lease Events LE

Saturday, October 16, 2004, 6:30 PM

Hollywood Bowl

2301 N. Highland Avenue

Hollywood, CA

(323) 850-2000

Program:

The Korea Times proudly presents its 2nd Korean Music Festival, an encore presentation of the inaugural concert in April 2003 that was sold-out in 16 days. It will be another showcase of modern Korean pop music featuring about 20 top-tiered musicians from Korea.

FEATURED MUSICIANS The Rain (Bi), SEVEN, Shin Hwa, Dong-Bang-Shin-Gi, Lexy, HweeSung, Jiwon Eun(Hip Hop), Big Mama, Kyungil Han, Jong Kuk Kim, Sayeon Noh, Soora Jung, Sang Min Park, Jong Hwan Kim(Pop/R&B) Jin A Tae, Chul Hyun, Dae Kwan Song (Trot), MBC Pops Orchestra, etc.

Pre-concert Festivity begins at 3:00 pm and the actual concert starts ~6pm.

Credit to http://www.projectyg.com

WAhahahah DBSG!!!! XD

um.... that was like 2 years ago list?? :blink: I think u got the wrong list cuz they didn't offically release who is coming yet...

Guest Onesweetypie

WAhaha it is XD Im sorry guys it said 2nd Annual Korean Music Festival that s y i thought it was teh second one XD Dont kil me :P XD

Guest shove your face

this concert made me held on june with the world cup. i work there so yea ill update this place when the final date comes out. hehe so our lovely soompiers could know and buy the tickets. lols

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

AHHHHH i wanna go!!! i went to two of the previous ones. the one with shinhwa, se7en, dbsg, bi, and wheesung was friggin AWESOME. it was crazy how it started raining after bi finished performing "it's raining." lol. i can't wait to find out who'll be performing!

Guest she-smiles

wow.......................

i want to be excited.

but i doubt i'll be able to make it, so i'm not gonna be so thrilled. lol.

Guest l33mimi

Hmm... Sounds interesting... How much were tix last time?

the highest was 120 last year. But i think ticket prices go up every

year. Hope they dont raise the price again this year.

Guest b0ol1nda

i hope good people come this year~~~ i went every year and i think last years was the best (?)...i hope DBSG can come~~ I have connections to go backstage from my dad cuz i wasn't able to go in last year~ so i hope that works well too

Guest Appolpai

Ooh, sounds fun. I wanna go. :D

Tickets sound expensive, though. =x Does anyone know the actual date of the concert and when they'll be releasing the list of artists performing?

Guest SiMPLY GAYLE

i really wanted to go to the October 2004 one.

i wanted to see dong bang shin ki.

hopefully they perform this year too.

if they do i`m going for sure.

thanks for the info.

Guest kYUNGMi

awesome! ive been waiting for another hollywood bowl... the last two were awesome :)

i really hope the prices dont rise again >.<

thanks for the info

Guest kjgprincess

i went to the one long time ago with jang nara, boa, g.o.d., can, and jyp.

i hope people i like come to the one in april.

Guest Dicen100

this concert made me held on june with the world cup. i work there so yea ill update this place when the final date comes out. hehe so our lovely soompiers could know and buy the tickets. lols

That would be great if it was in June...then most of us are out of school by then...yeah? ^_^ Oh I wish SE7EN would come again! ^^ I've never been to these concerts before...so hopefully...he comes ~~~

Guest lovablekrnstar63

OMG

when i saw the title

my heart started beating SOOO fast!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh!

words jst cant express how i feel right now!

i'm SO happy

*whew* (now that's out of the way)

doesnt matter who comes

i WANNA go

but i dont think i can afford it..

my family's going through some financial problems T_T

Archived