[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _MISO

I saw the first two episodes yesterday and fell in love with the drama!

SYJ and GWS are such great actors.

I can't wait to watch more (:

Guest rose999

Is Gam Woo Sung already married? Ahh, I was waiting for him to marry Chae Rim. They looked compatible in I'm Still Loving You.

Same question as you, is GWS married? I've thought he was..

Guest dramaok

Is Gam Woo Sung already married? Ahh, I was waiting for him to marry Chae Rim. They looked compatible in I'm Still Loving You.

yes he's married. i believe he and his wife also have 3 kids. i forgot his wife's name but she's also an actress but i don't think she's ever done any acting except a movie a long long time ago. maybe she retired.

----

luv,

thx for the caps and keeping the thread going. i really enjoy this drama. i won't be able to write summaries for this drama since i'm already overbooked with stuff. ^^ but i'm glad someone's subbing in chinese and english.

i think oh yoon ah is a great actress but her character gets on my nerves. she's such a horrible mom!!! she's always leaving her child alone at home (the daughter is only 6 years old for gods sakes). and on top of that she comes home drunk and puts her adult problems on the little chld. no wonder she's such an unhappy self-conscious poor thing of a child. ><

gam woo seong is great in here. just perfect. i like the actor too but whenever i see him i think of a potatoe wearing an ajumma wig. i'm sorry. >< but he's still great and so much fun to watch.

the 2 other sides. the sister, and also the ob/gyn friend are so hilarious together. the dialogue is impeccable so smart and witty.

Guest dramaok

oh oops. sorry for the wrong info. i don't know why i thought he was already long married and had 3 kids??

please don't tell him i said that. thx. ^^

Guest _MISO

Gam Woo Sung's wife's name is Kang Min Ah (or Kang Min Young).

She was in Two Sisters.

The picture's at the airport when they got back from Australia.

53540481.jpg

alone.in.love.E01-04.LQ

link in sig ^^!!

i just finished watching all four eps, and i'm really enjoying this drama! i liked the story line, and the main actor is awsome! i like both main characters - they're so sarcastic, cute, jealous, mature, yet childish all at the same time. the other two supporting characteres are starting to get on my nerves though. one knows too much about dating for her own good, and one is just clueless and young. but the more the story moves, the more we find out about everyone. and i absolutely adore the younger sister! the conversations between her and the doctor are hilarious! ^^!! i hope others are enjoying this as much as i am. it's a totally different feel from a younger story and cast, but i love it. woot!

Guest mhugh

alone.in.love.E01-04.LQ

link in sig ^^!!

i just finished watching all four eps, and i'm really enjoying this drama! i liked the story line, and the main actor is awsome! i like both main characters - they're so sarcastic, cute, jealous, mature, yet childish all at the same time. the other two supporting characteres are starting to get on my nerves though. one knows too much about dating for her own good, and one is just clueless and young. but the more the story moves, the more we find out about everyone. and i absolutely adore the younger sister! the conversations between her and the doctor are hilarious! ^^!! i hope others are enjoying this as much as i am. it's a totally different feel from a younger story and cast, but i love it. woot!

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I LOVE this drama.

I especially love the conversations between the two main leads.

Their interaction reminds me of the old American TV show "Moonlighting."

I wish I had time to translate this drama, but sadly I don't.

Guest Dr. Spockey

This drama may seem quiet initially. The story line may not be much but the cast is good and humor is added to the story with good acting it makes it very enjoyable and interesting to watch. I almost gave up after the first epi. I am now onto the third and looking forward to more

:blush:

Guest minQ:

Thanks Luv for the links (=

I am loving this drama! It's dramas like these, Not Alone in Love and Goodbye Solo, that I really enjoy because they're so REAL. It's about real LIFE instead of being far-fetched. And the characters are what really moves the story along, not just the plot. Can't wait to watch ep. 3 & 4! (right now :) )

Guest rainy75

Same question as you, is GWS married? I've thought he was..

yes he's married. i believe he and his wife also have 3 kids. i forgot his wife's name but she's also an actress but i don't think she's ever done any acting except a movie a long long time ago. maybe she retired.

erhmm.. let me repost my reply few days back ... ;)

GWS has a girlfried... and last heard news was he was getting married (out of the country.. i remember the news something like tht.. :phew: ) in January this year..

Gam Woo Sung's wife's name is Kang Min Ah (or Kang Min Young).

She was in Two Sisters.

The picture's at the airport when they got back from Australia.

53540481.jpg

I guess the pix posted by MISO was when they came back from Au in January. I remember reading that they had been together for many years already..

thanks! i've never seen a pix of his other half before.. now i have! :)

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I LOVE this drama.

I especially love the conversations between the two main leads.

Their interaction reminds me of the old American TV show "Moonlighting."

I wish I had time to translate this drama, but sadly I don't.

Thanks Luv for the links (=

I am loving this drama! It's dramas like these, Not Alone in Love and Goodbye Solo, that I really enjoy because they're so REAL. It's about real LIFE instead of being far-fetched. And the characters are what really moves the story along, not just the plot. Can't wait to watch ep. 3 & 4! (right now :) )

i definitely agree with both of you!! the two main leads have such a quirky chemistry.. and i'm liking kam woo sung more and more.. i don't know what it is, but there's something about that man.. hehe he just makes me laugh! :P i with i had time too.. i think i'm going to try help here and there.. i was able to help with the first half of E04, but.. wahh anyhow, it struck me as odd that both of them decided to divorce, because they thought they were going to end up truly despising each other. it was such a stupid move! they should have either gone all the way, and solved their differences, or just made a clean cut, you know?! to me, both of them still care about each other so much.. but both are afraid to show it!! it's just plain frustrating. and they both hide it from each other so much!!

and OMG. it's so funny when she keeps calling that radio station!! hahahaahahah and she pretended to be a teenager the first time.. lol!!! and the part where he got food all over his pants! i thought the guy was going to run over him!! :w00t: freaked out, but started cracking up when i realized what had happened!! muahahaha i can't wait for the next episodes.. ^^!!

if there is anyone who can help out translating this drama, please click on the link in my signature!! and PM mily2!! this is such a great drama, and if we only had maybe a couple more translators, we could split up the work, and make it much faster and easier for everyone!! thanksss!!!

Guest mhugh

i definitely agree with both of you!! the two main leads have such a quirky chemistry.. and i'm liking kam woo sung more and more.. i don't know what it is, but there's something about that man.. hehe he just makes me laugh! :P i with i had time too.. i think i'm going to try help here and there.. i was able to help with the first half of E04, but.. wahh anyhow, it struck me as odd that both of them decided to divorce, because they thought they were going to end up truly despising each other. it was such a stupid move! they should have either gone all the way, and solved their differences, or just made a clean cut, you know?! to me, both of them still care about each other so much.. but both are afraid to show it!! it's just plain frustrating. and they both hide it from each other so much!!

and OMG. it's so funny when she keeps calling that radio station!! hahahaahahah and she pretended to be a teenager the first time.. lol!!! and the part where he got food all over his pants! i thought the guy was going to run over him!! :w00t: freaked out, but started cracking up when i realized what had happened!! muahahaha i can't wait for the next episodes.. ^^!!

if there is anyone who can help out translating this drama, please click on the link in my signature!! and PM mily2!! this is such a great drama, and if we only had maybe a couple more translators, we could split up the work, and make it much faster and easier for everyone!! thanksss!!!

There are some spoilers here!!

The only reason she divorced him (as told by her sister to the Ob-gyn) is because the night their newborn died during birth, he volunteered to work the late shift. I guess she felt like he wasn't there for her when she needed him the most. And he (as he was telling this to his Ob-gyn friend) apparently decided to go along with her because he "doesn't want to hurt her anymore."

From a guy's perpective, his decision to work that night could be his way of dealing with the stress of their newborn's death. And then there is an inkling that the reason the Ob-gyn friend is so gung-ho about getting the two main leads together again is because he had something to do with the newborn's death (?).

And about the radio minister guy, the first page of this thread says that he is the (estranged?) father of the leading lady. If that's the case, it is ironic that she calls him for advice. The last call was somewhat funny, because she asks him what she should do about her girlfriend who wants to date her ex-husband that she still has feelings for and that the reason her girlfriend wants to date him is because she wants her daughter to have a loving father. When her father tells her that "Love is egotistical. That you cannot really truly wish happiness for others if you're not happy yourself" she says out loud after hanging up, "And you call yourself a God's servant? How can love be egotistical? Love should be about being broad-minded. (I'm not sure about the last sentence)."

Sorry about not blocking out some of the spoilers, but I wasn't sure which parts to block out.

Guest applescelery

Was hooked on the show after watching the first two episodes. Really like the chemistry between the two main leads and the supporting cast is very good as well. There's a rather dreamy feel to the whole drama... it seems more like a movie than a typical drama and there are a lot of funny moments throughout the drama, like the scene where

GWS was talking to his friend in the bar and asked him whether he was gay and the bartender who overheard seemed really alert all of a sudden. But there were also some sad moments... Looking forward to the next episodes!

Archived