Aim 6.0

esskeigh

Guest Alexiel

You can set your computer to have Korean as the default language. This should probably only be used if you're totally fluent in Korean, as some installers will show up in Korean when you open them. Go to Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Advanced > then set it to Korean. This will change it so that you will be able to view Korean messages from others, but when you send Korean messages to your friends, only the ones with this Korean setting will be able to view it properly. ^^

Guest Melyxcious

yeah, AIM doesn't support Asian font or other language fonts.

But.. What I think you can do, cuz I did this the other time with my one friend.

Like... She typed her name out in Korean [well.. her korean name in Chinese; I think it's called Hanja right?]

anyway.. I couldn't see. All I got was the ??? instead. SOOO... Just copy it and go to word

and then paste it and then put it on like.. simsei or whatever asian supporting font thingy you have on word.

I dunno, but that's what I did to see it and it worked for me o.O'

Guest tenshiii0ox
You cant use Korean on AIM. Get it? It's from AOL, America On Line, they do not support other languages.
Actually, you're wrong. I didn't change any settings on my AIM, but I can type, send, and read Korean on it. The same goes for my friends. But then again, I don't use AIM 6.0. :]

Archived