Summer Wind ☆ 祝我生日快乐

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
夏天的风我永远记এ
First of all...my Chinese sucks so don't scold me about it lol~ I know already. There are some mistakes in pronounciation etc. I'm doing my best. Urgh my post title got cut off. “夏天的风我永远记得。。。" It's supposed to be. 1. Landy Wen - 夏天的风 (Summer Wind) I think this is my favorite of the three today. I don't have an instru, so I used the original song and lowered the volume. Yes. I love this song. *2. Landy Wen - 祝我生日快乐 (Wish myself a happy birthday) This one has a sort of beautiful sadness. I wish I could watch the MV of it .__. I went off pitch sometimes in the lower parts. *nods* **Soundclick streaming makes this clip sound either really crappy on lo-fi, or like I'm 20 yrs older on hi-fi, so I uploaded it by Rapidshare. Please download =) 3. ZONE - Secret Base (piano version) Really quick oneshot. I sang this once a long time ago lol. Over a year ago. Still strainy and stuffs, but I love the lyrics and meaning. 切ないよね。。 *I don't know if you guys have tried it, but the recordings always sound slightly better through headphones lol. You may want to try ne ^^ Thanks always for taking the time to pause and listen. Feedback muchly appreciated.

Guest conversebunny

Summer Wind- soooo pretty! I love this song :) I love how your voice has that wispy quality to it, yet you can be strong when you need to be, perfect for singing about the wind. :D

Wish Myself a Happy Birthday- Landy's songs are all so beautiful and sad... Wonderful vibratto and tone, I also envy the endings of your notes! You always handle those so well~ :)

Secret Base- beautiful high notes, as always ^^ I've never heard this song, but it's very pretty. Real nice one-shot!!

Can't wait for more~! ;)

Guest smirk_it

I think its "wish me happy birthday" rather then "wish myself happy birthday" because if it was "wish myself happy birthday" it would be "zhu wo zi ji shen ri kuai le." Anyhow i hope i didnt confuse you lol. And great job on all of them! here's the link to watch the mv if you want it:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=gC7Z0-hki2o

Guest Hsiang84

nice job Lisa

I like Summer Wind better

the Birthday one didn't really sound like how you usually sound. Was that on purpose?

Anyhow, nice nice.

I really like Landy Wen.. she has really pretty songs.

Glad you're trying really hard singing everything correctly. ^_^ Do you speak Chinese at home at all or anything? Something that bothers me the most is the pronounciation of X, I guess it's just something that bugs me a lot. It's not just you, a lot of people have trouble pronouncing words with X, so I don't blame you or anything. But ganbatte ne! JIA YOU! ADD OIL!!! ^___^

夏天的风 was pretty good. You sound very relaxed.

祝我生日快乐... actually I think hi-fi slows down your voice making it really low and strange. LOL, lo-fi is just fine though. it sounds good. :) But I like 夏天的风 better. :D

I don't know if you've noticed, but I think your voice becomes really husky when you sing in Chinese or English and really crisp and clear when you sing Japanese. :blink::lol: I guess that's why I like your Japanese clips better in general. :P

Guest tinasarangg

nice job Lisa

the Birthday one didn't really sound like how you usually sound. Was that on purpose?

Anyhow, nice nice.

agreed. summer wind was so pretty. i couldn't help but go back and listen to it again a couple more times. it was very nice. i hope you can find the insturmental and sing it without landy wen in the background.

birthday...i'm impressed you can go that deep, but it didn't really match your voice.

and i like how you closed it up with secret base.

nice job as usual. i love your voice<3

Guest animagelet

summer wind - so pretty. the way you sing reminds me of the way jay chou sings. =] so at ease and very little straining. XD

birthday - woww. your voice sounds so different here. i love it. there's a lot of depth to it. the song sounds really sad TT_TT

Secret Base - wow. what a beautiful song.........! i never heard this from ZONE. wowww. i think i like this better than all the songs you've ever sung. this is SO nice. you have no idea!!! XP!!!! <333

Guest loveprint

Unlike a lot of people, I think I like the second one better. <3 I love your voice T_T

Here's the MV of 祝我生日快乐. I love the song, but I hate the MV. I had to close it like 3/4 through cause the kissing scenes were too random...

Mike is hot in this MV ^_^

OK, I shall stop talking now. Here you go.

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2J6BJ46...030QVUE3EKW6QK5

& btw, I think I like your version of 祝我生日快乐 better than the original.

edit; Haha smirk_it already gave you the link to the MV, but just incase if you wanna dl it? ._.

Oh & if it's not too much trouble, can I please have the instu. to that song?

Lisa <3 im too lazy to actually write up a detailed thing.. but i do agree that the birthday song sounded really different. ur voice was deeper and it did add to the complexity of the song. the other two songs were really soft and beautiful.

Guest fantasiimaker

violet - ^^ thank you for taking the time to listen and review all three! I can't wait to hear more from you too =)

smirk_it - ah I know the literal translation should be "wish me happy bday" ^^; but in english, it sounds more like a command to wish me happy birthday, or at least to me XD and I think the song talks about celebrating her birthday by herself, so that's how I interpreted the title as well. oh well, either way is fine XD thanks for the link! I appreciate it ^^

kevin - lol i didn't notice much change in Birthday. maybe I deepened a bit. it was not on purpose; if i changed, it was unconciously done. thanks for listening =)

Surreal - thank you ^_^

Nan - dude i think you should sing some Landy =D you'd do really well. ohhh or stefanie sun! Please XD Ermm I don't speak much Chinese at all at home, though my family speaks it to me and I can understand ^^;; LOL I'll keep adding oil yo XD <3

Hmm o_o I haven't really noticed, but maybe you're right. I think Japanese is like my "native" singing language XD since Japanese songs were the first that I wanted to sing lol. Who knows which one is my natural voice xD maybe it doesn't exist haha.

tina - I think there might be no instru..but I hope I can find it too xD thank you for the comments =]

tenshi - sent =D thank you for listening!!

animagelet - interesing how everyone likes different songs the best ^^ you're the first to like Secret Base the most, so that was really encouraging since the song has a bit of emotional impact on me T__T thank you <3

loveprint - ;__; that's a really big compliment~ I don't deserve it! thank you so much for the pv *__* <3 haha the kissing..whyyy so much T_T (but mike IS cute 8D) I pm-ed the instru btw.

devin - heyy ^^ thank you for stopping by to listen again! good luck on your college stuffs =)

Guest babiixru

ahh i only had time to listen to birthday. the way you sing this song makes me want to cry (so emotional! not in the other...negative way haha). i like how everything is so flowy and melodious, that's waht i love about your voice.

do you sing-act for these type of songs? =D

nice job Lisa

Anyhow, nice nice.

i think it's because of hi-fi. when i clicked hi-fi i was like WHOA your voice got so much deeper. but then i listened to hi-fi and it sounded like her voice. i think hi-fi, like nan said, deepens your voice for some reason o_o. weirdness -_-; sometimes it speeds up and sometimes it lowers the pitch -___-

Guest fantasiimaker

sing-act? Well, I try to feel the emotion of the song and display it as well as possible, if that's what you mean.

ROFL I just listened to the hi-fi of happy bday, and it sounds like CRAP XD *dies*

I'm going to try reupping it and see what happens .__. jeez, crap sc player <<;

Are there any other songs on there that sound weird on hi-fi, that I didn't know of? x__x

*edit: fixed stupid bday song XD;

Archived