Beautiful~by Round Table Featuring Nino

Guest conversebunny

Guest conversebunny
I just want you by my side, make me smile night and day...
I had some time last night, so I did this real quick recording that's basically a two-shot. XD This song is also from the anime .hack//SIGN, which I've never seen. ^^; I love this song, it makes me really happy and want to sway or dance. *sways or dances* I used a vocal cut, so you can kind of hear another voice in the background. ^^; The harmonies in the chorus are made up and sung by me, they weren't in the original song. This is also the first Japanese song I've posted, so please give me some pointers as to how I can improve my pronounciation. :) And the problems...I swear I'm getting worse and worse at mixing...I can't seem to make my voice the right volume...if I make it louder, there's static, if I make it softer, you can't hear it. GAHHH. T_T; So yeah my voice still sounds a bit soft in this, I'll try to play around with mixing some more in my spare time, see if I can improve. ><; Something went wrong when my program mixed this too...it made me sound off tempo sometimes, like I would come in early or late on some notes...dunno why. In the original recording though before I mixed it, it sounds right on time. I can't seem to fix it, so I left it as it is, sorry! :( Ok now that's over with, enjoy this song! :DBeautiful [edit] The hi-fi version seems to cut off the end of the song, so for now please listen to the lo-fi, and I will re-up it later to see if I can fix it.

Oy! The best way is to lower the instrumental volume when you mix it, then you can just make your vocal clips louder. Or normalize your vocals.

Anyway, it's such a cute song. But it still feels like you're holding back a lot. I wanna hear you YELL! Well not yell, but at least sing it with more power. This is a fast tempo song, so it needs some power and attitude. I think soft voices sound a little bit emotionless in fast tempo songs, you know what I mean? I really adore your voice and I'm sure you'll overcome this. ^_^ I didn't really hear any off-beat-ness. :P LETS HEAR YOU SING MORE!!!!!!!! (working on our collabo? ;] )

TEEHEEHEE.

<3

Guest fantasiimaker

Woot a Round Table song! I think your soft voice fits well with Nino's style of singing. However, you sound a bit muffled, and I'm not sure if that's your mic or not.

The song makes me feel really peaceful =] I like the bg instrumentals. Your Japanese isn't that bad! Nothing really jumped out at me in terms of pronounciation problems. Just keep practicing, and you'll be as good as perfect in no time =)

Hehe 8D *sways/dances with you*

Guest conversebunny

nan- ah that's what I usually do, but then the entire clip becomes really soft in volume because my singing is really soft, so I tried to not adjust the volume of the background music that much, but it's not working... ><; haha I think I may just start doing that again. :) yes and I agree that I don't sound powerful enough! I'm going try to work on strengthening my voice. ^^

I'm having trouble dividing the lyrics evenly...lol so I'm still working on it. if you have any good ways to divide it, send it over! XD but I'm so excited! :D

lisa- the muffledness might be because I'm still trying out where I should put my mic so I don't get too much static when I sing loud and high notes but can still hear me when I sing soft and low. XD; yay thanks, I'm glad I'm doing alright on pronounciation! I love Round Table now...I think I may have to do more of their songs in the future. *twirls you around and continues to dance/sway*

thank you both so much for your feedback!! I really appreciate it. <3

Guest fantasiimaker

Un =) I hope you sing more Round Table songs! I don't have that many, but if you ever want to sing Rainbow or Let Me Be With You, let me know and I'll send the instrumentals =D

Sing more soon!

Archived