2007 Love In The City 2 [男才女貌2]

Guest Starylosophy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BiTa Stone

anrein....

thanks for posting sexy, sizzling and irresistable kiss of our man here.... :rolleyes:

for a moment i thot you gals have forgotten abt this thread!!! :sweatingbullets:

I have not watched the clip yet.......but from the pics, his kiss doesn't look as hot as in Loveholic.... :sweatingbullets:

Look...he's only kissing at the corner of her lips....

at least his lips are close...he did not try to savour and suckle her tongue as what he did to KMS.... :rolleyes:

BTW...can you please do me a favour?? I can't dl from MU or SS.....can you reup for me please??

Thanks in advance!! :rolleyes:

Anyway...

from the look of the pics....it should be quite an interesting drama to look forward to.... :rolleyes:

i hope he is the main lead here.....

at least it should be better than his Magic Touch....coz he was only a supporting actor there...and he

only appeared a while in every eps..... <_<

Hi annann...

how are you????

Thanks for visiting here....it's so quiet and eerie here.... :tears:

i'm all alone here.....do come in more to chat wif me, ya??? :blush:

I do go to his main thread....and i see there are lots of foxes keeping it alive.... :rolleyes:

so i guess i'll remain here and savour him in this serene quietness..... :rolleyes:

anrein....

thanks for posting sexy, sizzling and irresistable kiss of our man here.... :rolleyes:

for a moment i thot you gals have forgotten abt this thread!!! :sweatingbullets:

I have not watched the clip yet.......but from the pics, his kiss doesn't look as hot as in Loveholic.... :sweatingbullets:

Look...he's only kissing at the corner of her lips....

at least his lips are close...he did not try to savour and suckle her tongue as what he did to KMS.... :rolleyes:

BTW...can you please do me a favour?? I can't dl from MU or SS.....can you reup for me please??

Thanks in advance!! :rolleyes:

Anyway...

from the look of the pics....it should be quite an interesting drama to look forward to.... :rolleyes:

i hope he is the main lead here.....

at least it should be better than his Magic Touch....coz he was only a supporting actor there...and he

only appeared a while in every eps..... <_<

Stoney!!!!! long time no see!!!

I thought you're still in your stealth mode! why didn't you visit the mental hospital...we miss you there!

And yeah i agree with you this one is not as passionate as Loveholic, it aims at tender & romantic feel ...i think :sweatingbullets: . But, the way he kiss (romantic & tender) is more suitable with the way he looks now, i can't imagine him as passionate with the hair all plastered to his face, it makes him looks a bit girlish and soft, it's different with how he looks in Loveholic, you can easily imagine SKW kissing in the way you describe. Well, that's just my opinion :D

About the clips i upload the Mnet in YSI and the YTN StarToday in Filesend, try it...if it's still won't work... i'll try this new site i found (4shared.com)

Mnet clip: http://download.yousendit.com/10BCB0755527CAAA

YTN StarToday: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=862...a9d2bbc7072f158

Enjoy!

Guest BiTa Stone

anrein.....

thanks so much for the re-up.... :rolleyes:

Oh...i have been very busy wif work and trying to catch wif all my k-dramas.....but i still do come in everyday!! :sweatingbullets:

I haven't been watching any drama at all for the past one year since i got mentally unsound wif our Man!!!! :sweatingbullets:

As you know, there were only a handful of us flooding the Mental Hospital in the beginning....so we have to be around

to 'guard' the Ward....BUT ever since he became Scandalous, i'm so happy there are so many more new patients

being admitted ....so..it's time i take a Break...have a little Kit Kat and start searching for new gigolos..haha !! :rolleyes:

Anyway....now i hafta stay here to re-activate this 'Mental Sub-Ward' and keep the dust off the empty beds......

not many patients here YET.....need to do some promotion..... :tears:

Stay and keep me company, ya??

Oh....regarding the kiss....

hmm...did you notice.....it was the gal who opened her mouth to suck his lips??? :sweatingbullets:

His lips were closed throughout......and that MC was soooooo cute....i broke out laughing when i saw her mouth

opening so widely when she sees the kissing scene...gee.....her saliva was dripping so profusely!!! :sweatingbullets:

She must have hope she is the one whom KT kissed!!!

And..........

Why must there be so many NGs for the kiss?? Was it 20, 50 or 100???? :crazy::crazy:

I thot it looks ok after the first take!!!! :ph34r:

This time....he wasn't shy at all after the kiss, unlike Loveholic, he was kicking his legs after the

passionate hot kiss wif KMS!! :blush:

And.....

i love how he tried to electrify and freeze us wif his eyes....so cheeky and playful !! :rolleyes:

Guest BiTa Stone

Filming Pics:

nan6vf6.jpg

nan5qg7.jpg

nan4le6.jpg

nan1mq8.jpgnan2xf5.jpg

nan3jx6.jpg

credit : faith@KTF

hmm....I'm jus wondering....

I thot he's supposed to be very nerdy, looking older than his age in the beginning ??? :blink:

But how come we don't getta see those nerdy pics of his????

Coz all the pics posted so far are so charming and pretty..... :rolleyes:

i'm really curious as to how nerdy he can be wif his pretty perfect, angelic features.... :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Hi Sugao...

yes...i know you have come under the new name... :blush:

very nice kangtalicious name indeed...... :rolleyes:

Don't worry...i will surely go to his main thread every day w/o fail.....how can i not , right??? :rolleyes:

Just that i'm too lazy to post there.....i can't catch up wif all the newbies...... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Starylosophy

Stoney, in the synopsis, it stated he was out for a business trip/holiday to Seoul. So these pics are when he was back to his CEO identity pics.

The pictures where he looks more nerdy/uncle are the ones where he wore causal clothings (the purple checked top/black and grey stripped top) playing his PS2.

Guest evelyn168

imma gonna die from the kissing scene pics... But I'm happy to see KT on the screen and it's a Chinese drama too, no subs needed!! Yeah!

Guest BiTa Stone

Stary ah...

you mean the pics where he wore casual clothings are the nerdy ones???? :blink:

Er....but...but ........he doesn't look nerdy at all...... :wacko::wacko:

i thot he looks so good!!! :rolleyes:

I thot they should at least make him wear those Ah Pek/ajjusshi's clothings wif thick nerdy specs!!! :sweatingbullets:

At least there will be some magical transformation when he turns young and modern all of a sudden after knowing the gal!!!

*sigh*.....there goes my hope of seeing him really nerdy!! :tears:

Hi all.....

Stoney... sorry i went missing just when you asked me to keep you company... :sweatingbullets:

About the kissing scene:

Yep.. i notice that...maybe that's why KT was not as shy as when he took the LH kiss scene...or he might just get use to kissing with a bunch of ppl looking on :blush:

Is this the one that NG 20+ times? i thought that's another kissing scene...well if i'm the girl i would abosolutely NG at least a couple of time, so i can get the chance of kissing KT more than once..heheheheheeh

About the nerdy look:

Hehehehe... you wondered about the same thing as i. But i don't lose hope yet, they probably 'hide' the nerdy look, otherwise there won't be any surprise for the audience. Or maybe he never look nerdy, it could be that his character that will change not his look. Like in the drama 'Silence' at first the CEO is so cold, but after he met the girl & find out that he's dying he become more compassionate and caring.

btw, i don't why for some reason this drama reminds me of 'Silence', though maybe it's only because 'Silence' is the last C-drama i saw.

Evelyn... lucky you! Me...i still need to wait for the sub version.... :tears:

btw, Faith said that this drama will be air by CCTV8 in June!

Guest iSayOink

woww!! i read all of that xDD

the filming sounds more interesting than the story of the drama itself tho

i gotta say =___=;;

the story's too unoriginal!!

how many dramas have i seen lately,

that always seem to start off with childhood memories????

in a way, this drama sure reminds me of "Silence" +__+

..however, LOL. cuz of kangta, i might end up watching it anyway puwahaha

Guest BiTa Stone

Hmm....anrein......you are making me see greeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! :sweatingbullets:

You mean there are more kissing scenes of him and the gal??? :crazy::crazy:

Then maybe this kissing scene needed 20x of NGs whereas the other one needed 100x!! :sweatingbullets:

Boy!! I can't believe how they can actually have 50 to 100x of NGs!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Don't tell me their acting sux so badly??? :blink:

Or were they having such sizzling time that they have actually forgotten they were filming!!!??? :sweatingbullets:

*sigh*...Our man's acting can't be THAT rotten right??? :tears:

Does this drama remind you of Silence???? :blink:

Hmm...maybe.....but the CEO in there wasn't nerdy at all...he was jus too cool and cold.....

his dressing was good.... :rolleyes:

(You are also into Chinese dramas too????)

Whereas here, KT's dressing is supposed to be REALLY old fashioned, nerdy that he's being mistook for an aged

ajjushi....thus the transformation after he met the gal.....remember how everyone was shocked to see a younger CEO

as the show progresses??? I want to see that...and stary said the pics of him in casual clothings are supposed to be his nerdy self...which i thot he looks good in them...or am i biase here??? :rolleyes:

Anyway.............

here's me wishing all the Lovers in the City a

Very Happy Valentine's Day 8701-007-15-1021.gif8701-002-75-1042.gif8701-002-90-1086.gif

Guest NewsStrive717

I don't really like the casts, of course except our lovely Kangta. He's in another Chinese Drama? geez. At least put him with a more familiar casts.

Hehehehe... Stoney... yeah i also watch Chinese drama, but its better to say that i'm into watching movie/film/series...

i don't really care if it's korean, chinese, japanese, european, hollywood, bollywood (yeah i also watch some bollywood movies), indonesian, thai, etc... too long to mention one by one.....if the its tickle my interest than i try it. :lol:

pcyan, ummm i don't know where it will be aired, all i know(heard) it will be aired by cctv 8 in June.

NewsStrive717, yeah i heard the female lead is a new comer...and also most of us are a bit worry about the dubbed voice, hopefully the director/anyone in charge choose a better voice than the one in Magician to fill KT's.

iSayOink, so you hv the same thought as me, and yeah i agree the storyline is not very original, but i think i'm going to watch it anywat, at least i'll try to watch it. Hopefully, i can watch this one till the end, not like KT's other chinese drama, i can't get passed his dubbed voice, so i quit after a few minutes listening to his dubbed voice :sweatingbullets:

Guest BiTa Stone

anrein ah...

you are so funny......watching everything under the sky..... :rolleyes:

me only watch HK, Taiwan and K-dramas.....i was into J-dramas for many years before getting hooked onto K in 2001....

loved one thai-drama, fell in love wif Tik and Aom then......... :rolleyes:

Wait.....you mean you din finish watching Magic??

Gee....i should give myself a pat then coz i managed to STRUGGLE through the whole show..... :sweatingbullets:

Thank goodness i din mind Alec and Ruby.... :blush:

Did you know that half way thru the show....i have actually forgtton that i watched it for our KT??? :sweatingbullets:

His appearance in it is soooooooooooooo MISERABLE... :wacko:

that's why....i'm really hoping he's the main lead here.......is he??

Anyway...thanks for answering all those questions by the other gals.... :rolleyes:

Fan's account during filming:

( At the Pele buliding they are filming, the security guard's head is actually a 10 years H.O.T. fan. )

Cute Security brother

In the afternoon, silly kid went into the Pele buliding and never came out, while waiitng for him, we started to chat with the security guard's head, didnt did we expect, he has been 10 H.O.T. fan...

In the morning, something happened between him and kangta~ Since the drama crew borrowed the buliding for filming, plus its the 4th story high management part, so the company required the crew to have a working pass when entering the buliding, if not, they cant even step into the lift~

So, when he whole crew is entering the lift this monring, our cute security brother "deliberately", stopped the only person without the working pass- our male lead no.1, mr. an chil hyun.

*words in purple means what the security guy is thinking inside

security: "sorry, mr. you didnt have the working pass, you can't enter the lift." determined, even thought I'm a kangta fan~

silly boy: " =_=.............."

drama crew: "he's our drama's male lead ah =_=||| "

security: "sorry, I dont care who is he, no working pass means cannot step in." continue been determined, once again, i'm really a kangta fan~

silly boy: "wo.shi.an.qi.xuan." ( I. am. An. Chil. Hyun. ) plus a million watt smile~

security: "hoho, go in then." this is what i've been waiting for, haha~ i'm a kangta fan~

credit: translated by shatty@KT's thread

^^ This security guard is so cute...

but then again....i thot they need to have passes to enter??? :blink:

By saying Ahn Chil Hyun is not enough....he should have pretended to say ''who's Ahn Chil Hyun''.....

................I'm sorry.......i still need to see your pass..... :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Archived