May Day 五月天

Guest xingjing

Guest papico

I didn't know there's a Mayday thread on Soompi! I'm a fellow Mayday fan from Singapore :D

And like what most of you here already know, Mayday is always best LIVE! Ashin is getting really good 'flirting' with the crowd. Can't imagine how geeky the band was when they first started...lol... Hope u guys had a fun time at their concert. JUMPing with them was great, and will always be.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xserene

i was at there los angeles concert! today.. wait no yesterday. since its past twelve. hahaha

it was fun :DDD ashin! such a hottie<3 but i feel that their music is better live

OMFG. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK ABOUT THEIR CONCERT IN CALIFORNIA -______-

wahhhhhhhi missed it!! poop.

i heard about it on the radio several days ago

and i just now remember to ask... oh well

how was it??

Guest dysphoria

i just got home about an hour ago from their concert in vancouver.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! <3

it was really greatttt. they played a couple songs from their new album.. and a lot of old songs too :) i got to hear some of my favourites ^^*

but i think the ticket was kinda overpriced @@ we were in super fan zone, but i think they could've included more stuff in the souvenir pack, haha. 'cause after the concert, my sis went to buy more things... = =;;

overall, it was really good though.. so happy to see them again~ i went to their autograph thing that was a few days ago and was kinda disappointed by it, but the concert made up for it, haha. so happy to see Monster and A Shin <3

their lives are good.. different feeling from when just listening to their CDs~ haha.

yeah...their concert on Saturday night at the Taiwan fest was off the wall.....rock on Mayday!!!....it was worth it, hopefully they'll come back more often....

JUMP離開地球表面 yah!!!!!!

Guest PandaKiss

ASHIN is such a cutie.

Damn it, they came to where I lived last week,

but I missed it.

My friend kept making me jealous with her pictures.

:'(

Guest MD-Rocker

wow.. the photos are so GREAT!~ and you are standing so near to Mayday!!

*wished that im @ Canada too*... SOBZZZ

went for Guerlain outdoor event @ Taipei when i was there during july.... ASHIN was so HOT tat day... including the weather...

my friend and i almost got dehydrated.... :D

n685807177_222928_9313.jpg

n685807177_222992_9128.jpg

n685807177_223008_3092.jpg

n685807177_223006_2759.jpg

n685807177_222991_8858.jpg

want some more pics?? :P:P

Guest xserene

^ahhh those pictures are nice!! post more!! ahah:D

jeez, im so jealous of all you people who went lol

by the way.. what is 五迷? is it the name for mayday's fans?

is this a name for their official fans (like iunno, a member of an official mayday fanclub)??

im not even sure if there's such a thiing.. but just wondering aha

how about "天團?" im pretty sure it means mayday.. but uh yeah lol

i saw this on the tw. cyworld and i wasnt tooo sure what it meant

• 4 months later...
Guest jlchen1031

wow i can't believe i'd never heard of mayday until now.. my friend just introduced me to them, and i am so glad she did :D their music's great! officially my favorite taiwanese group~ hard to believe everyone in the band's over 30 years old tho o_o

Guest Wonderland

What's our lovely Mayday doing these days....are they finished their concerts? I want a new album!! The last time I saw them perform was @ the New Years Countdown concert in Taiwan. I want them to STOP with the concerts now....I'm so JEALOUS of all those people that saw them. WHY do they always skip Australia on ''world'' tours. So angry. So angry.

• 1 year later...
Guest xasdfx

BUMP? ....:x like a year after the last post date.

newest album

VOLUME 7 : 後青春期的詩 Poetry of the Day After.

and 冠佑(guan you) will be expecting his second baby daughter in february.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

^ I love your banner!!

I didn't know that guan you's wife was pregnant again XDD how cute :]]

I got their newest album from Taiwan..I love it<3

the MV for oh mai ga is so happyyyy xD

omg! finally someone reply to the thread ^^

i thought this thread was going to just slowly die off :[

hehe thank you! <3

yeahh i love their new album too! gotta love "ni bu shi zhen zheng de kuai le."

well and obviously the other songs are really awesome also.

haha maybe i'll come back to spam this thread with pictures when i get home.... ^_^

omg! finally someone reply to the thread ^^

i thought this thread was going to just slowly die off :[

hehe thank you! <3

yeahh i love their new album too! gotta love "ni bu shi zhen zheng de kuai le."

well and obviously the other songs are really awesome also.

haha maybe i'll come back to spam this thread with pictures when i get home.... ^_^

rofl yeah this thread is really quiet T-T I thought it would be awkward if I replied after a year so I'm just as glad you replied LOL

god i agree >_< 你不是真正的快樂's lyrics are absolutely breathtaking ^^

ashin is such an awesomee lyricist xDDDD

:o i don't have much pictures of them rofl T_____T

my family thinks they're all ugly <___< bahh~

I still have a shopping bag with a picture of them on it that i got from the grand opening of some mall [forgot the name @_@] in Taiwan XDD

my most favorite song by them is definitely 溫柔 :3

it's an oldie but I'm still absolutely in love with that song ^^

^ LOL awww really? i waited till it was exactly a year later before i replied... WEIRD. I KNOW ;D

okayy i admit they aren't the best looking poeple in the entire world ^^;; ... BUT OMGGG.

they make awesome music. no doubt. and you gotta love them. they are so hilarious (:

TT_TT i wish to go to taiwan someday.

i wish to go to their concerts one day too. everyone seems so high there~

alot of their older songs are really good!

hehe don't worry, i heart lots of their old songs too.

LOL i even learned to like 軋車 after a while. LOL.

i like the concert versions of it usually though ^^;;

and the lyrics are so meaningful to some songs.

like 倔強!.

picture spam time.~~ i am so not 阿信 bias

th_42e50316.jpgth_mayday54.jpgth_P1-2008121023431-7F.jpgth_Mayday20-20Born20To20Love2003.jpgth_P1-200812391842-2178.jpg

th_Mayday20-20Born20To20Love2002.jpgth_894.jpgth_5989fcb7ad730cdf807b4f39938e010b.jpgth_4b66ade845f43b17b89bf.jpg

th_4b66ade845d0e4974a0f9.jpgth_4b66ade845965541aee66.jpgth_4b66ade844c320549c118.jpg

th_4b66ade84495ed09b41eb.jpgth_4b66ade8447f2225f0f22.jpgth_4b66ade8447c5748ef16d.jpgth_4b66ade82b955407e835c.jpg

th_441654404_54ba46f4e1.jpgth_410060794_cc6d79ff59.jpgth_384696841_f122932d30.jpgth_384639638_f4e4bb8230.jpgth_384639596_b9390dbca8.jpg

th_384639560_b80cec2a6c.jpgth_298142289_088c7f8879.jpg

credits: some from 阿信's blog, some from AF, some from IMAYDAY i believe (:

no one will hotlink these gorgeous pictures right? (: or else mayday will come eat you! thank you <3

^ wahhh so many pictures! YAY FOR MAYDAY PIC SPAM [i love ashin the most too]! xDD I spy the ones you used for your sig too >:]

I think Ashin is hot :3333 maybe I'm just weird cause all my friends think he's ugly too ROFL

The other band members are really cute...especially Shi Tou xDDD his smile is so cuteeee

Hahahaha I still remember one episode where they were playing Guitar Hero xDDDD And Guan You was absolutely horrendous ROFL

You should definitely go to Taiwan :D Shopping is amazing xDDD I got free tickets to their concert in Taiwan from their newest CD, but I was back here in America so I couldn't go T____T sighh~

ahh yes I love their hokkien songs a lot too :D :D I wish I knew more hokkien <_< maybe then I could sing along [fluently XD]

I agree...倔強 is beautiful ♥__♥

What's ashin's blog btw? :o i didn't know he had one rofl *ashamed*

[anyone else who wants to jump into our mayday conversation is welcome xDDDDD]

Guest AiMango

i saw their concert way back in '07, too ( @ toronto). it was my first concert.. and wow >__< since i didnt bring my camera back then, i actuallly got to enjoy their concert haha. they became my favourite artist after that. they always have so many concerts, they'll even have one at your school if like ... 2000 cds are purchased from people at your school (in taiwan). ahhh when im go back im sooo going to their concerts ; ) ah xing is so cute =)!

my fave songs by them are zhi zu, si ben dao yue qiu, i love you w/out hope (bo bang), and Zhi Ming yu Chun Jiao.

Archived