May Day 五月天

Guest xingjing

Guest material_girl

^ i second that. if they came to aus, i'd be there no matter what. i'd even fly to sidney if they werent coming to melb. hahahaha

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kappyrox

wow, never knew there was a mayday thread here.

Yeah I really enjoy their music, been an avid fan for a really long time. Went to their concert in Singapore and it was AMAZING!

If you ever have a chance, I would highly recommend going to their concert, they really do know how to put on a show, not just amazing lights, sound effects etc, its the music, getting the crowd into the music, the whole she-bang. If I weren't working, I would hop on a plane to Taiwan to their Taipei concert.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest --expired.

THEY`RE HAVING A WORLD TOUR!!

AND THEY`RE COMING TO LA IN AUGUST :DDDDD

DREAM COME TRUE!!! HOPE MY PARENTS LET ME GO *CROSSES FINGERS*

i`ll update later with the other areas.

i have summer school :[

Guest witchyangelkk

^ WORLD TOUR? *fangirl squuuuuuuueeeealllllllllllllll*

OMG OMG...

They're close to the top of my must watch concert list (along with Nan Quan Mama and S.H.E)...

They'd better come to Aust... =.="

- HaiKi

Guest datenshi

they are coming to l.a 8/26., vancouver 9/1, and toronto 8/24. for l.a. Tickets are available @ ticketmaster and other outlets in l.a. front rows tickets are selling out fast so better get them soon. canada's tickets are available at taiwanese fest's website.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest justlovely12

i'm not a fan of mayday but i really like 2 of their new songs. i was in taiwan and their new album was constantly being advertised on TV

i really like that one thats like "123...456... 789 lets go to the moon" or osmething like that :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest o1hunny

I LOVE MAYDAY

A SHIN I WISH HE WAS MY HUSBAND :P

IM GOING TO THEIR CONCERT SEPT 1!!!!!!

SUPER FAN ZONEEEEEE babyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!````

Guest MD-Rocker

woohoo... im a huge fans of MD... they are so CUTE!~~~~ never missed their concert in SG!!~~ their concert is a MUST-GO tat type... or else will lose out... haha...

n love all of their songs... (can feel their sweat n tears in making the album) haha...

*listening to Zhi Zu(Rock ver...)*

Mayday Rocks..... :P

Guest azn_goodies

MAYDAY was awesome at their concert! they were so great live. i went to their toronto concert last night and it was just amazing. these guys really have talents! i really like their songs too. very catchy

Guest tortyserox

MAYDAY was awesome at their concert! they were so great live. i went to their toronto concert last night and it was just amazing. these guys really have talents! i really like their songs too. very catchy

wow! u jus came back from the concert? i bet you'll suffer from post-mayday syndrome a few days later like a number of us here! lols

how many ppl attended their concert in toronto?

HI! to everyone else who went the SG concert on June2! ^^

Guest MD-Rocker

tortyserox...

u frm sg too oh?! haha.. i was wondering if they going to have a JUMP! concert @ Australia(so that i can comeup with a reason to go n visit my friend..>.<!!!)

I MISSED THEIR CONCERT VERY BADLY.. since June 2nd...

too bad im unable to go to tw for the JUMP!....(AARRGGHH... all my kakis nt free...*sad case*....) :D

Guest tortyserox

tortyserox...

u frm sg too oh?! haha.. i was wondering if they going to have a JUMP! concert @ Australia(so that i can comeup with a reason to go n visit my friend..>.<!!!)

I MISSED THEIR CONCERT VERY BADLY.. since June 2nd...

too bad im unable to go to tw for the JUMP!....(AARRGGHH... all my kakis nt free...*sad case*....) :D

australia? isnt tat gonna be quite pricey? lols but still, coool & worth it to go again!!

yea heard the TW one was very very HIGH(the gust list itself was wow!) lols

AND i miss them very much too!! they totally owned it! ^^

Guest MD-Rocker

haha.. cos my fren is in melbourne.. n she a MD's fans too.... n i promised to visit her this year lor... so thinking if MD is going there for a concert.. n i can "by the way" visit my friends... IT will be GREAT!~

YEAH LOR... feel like going for all 3 NITES if im at tw at tat time....AARRGGHHH....

but i went to tw a wk after the concert.. but to get to c Ashin @ a Guerlain outdoor event... *HAPPY* B)

australia? isnt tat gonna be quite pricey? lols but still, coool & worth it to go again!!

yea heard the TW one was very very HIGH(the gust list itself was wow!) lols

AND i miss them very much too!! they totally owned it! ^^

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

I went to their Jump! concert in Toronto too. IT WAS AMAZING!!!! They are so great live. lol, I AM suffering from post-Mayday syndrome. I still have their songs spinning on my playlist right now! I really wish they would come back. It was a great concert

Guest _escape.reality*

I went to their concert also in Toronto~! They were just amazing! They are just awesome at singing live!

Guest LEE.YU

i was at there los angeles concert! today.. wait no yesterday. since its past twelve. hahaha

it was fun :DDD ashin! such a hottie<3 but i feel that their music is better live

Archived