Eye Shield 21 thread

InSong

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moonie_heejunnie

i'm reading the manga (in malay tho -.-;;) and my friend buys the anime. she buys the manga too actually. haha. it's not bad, something different.

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

I like this anime too...dun like the fact that Saizen is the only subber...Eyeshield is like on ep 30 or something and they only subbed up to 20

Guest daydreaming

whats the crazy quarterback's name again?! ahhh i forgot but he's awesome x], does the anime follow the manga really closely?

• 1 month later...
Guest £ítõkïtkåt

^ LOL wen you first said that i thought of shinn but i htinnk your talking bout hiruma. omg the new epi out was so good.

• 1 month later...
Guest evita eblis

:D I have just started watching this anime.. though i know nuts about football but i totally enjoyed it! It's so funny.. I definitely love Hiruma! though he has a devil face but he has such an angelic heart!!

I admit tat i started watching Eyeshield 21 due to my emptiness after finishing PoT.. However, Eyeshield 21 gets more & more funny & exciting and am totally addicted to it..

hope the latest epi will be out soon.. can't wait!!! :D

Guest to be continued.

oh. this one is a good one. my cousin rent it and i am addicted to it so far. =]

Hiruma~! i know. i like him too. loll but his teeth bothers me so badly. he can be scary sometimes with all the random informations he knows about everyone to blackmail them. =[

yeah. after the emptiness of prince of tennis. eyeshield21 is just the thing to fill it in, eh? *____*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest madeinktown

eyeshield 21...FRIGGIN AWESOME. too bad saizen is so behind. raws are on 45, saizen JUST released 35...i wanna see christmas bowl!

i might start the manga soon...maybe.

Archived