Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InSong

Eye Shield 21 thread

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

I dun think tehy have a hockey one. It seems like thats the only sport left out. lol

Guest PHO-KING

yea hopefully they'll have a hockey one. But I like Eyeshield 21. It fills my PoT void.

omg, my brother got me so addicted to this one!! haha. the characters are crazy xD

Guest Ryoga_Echizen

I just read the manga. Can't wait to watch the anime.

Guest moonie_heejunnie

i'm reading the manga (in malay tho -.-;;) and my friend buys the anime. she buys the manga too actually. haha. it's not bad, something different.

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

Wow...no one really cares about this anime as much as we do...lol

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

I like this anime too...dun like the fact that Saizen is the only subber...Eyeshield is like on ep 30 or something and they only subbed up to 20

Guest daydreaming

whats the crazy quarterback's name again?! ahhh i forgot but he's awesome x], does the anime follow the manga really closely?

Guest £ítõkïtkåt

^ LOL wen you first said that i thought of shinn but i htinnk your talking bout hiruma. omg the new epi out was so good.

eyeshield is a underrated anime.

this anime rocks

now all we need is HOCKEY ANIME!

Guest LemoN - AidE

i've got a question, do i need to understand the game of football before reading this? cause i don't know very much.

Guest evita eblis

:D I have just started watching this anime.. though i know nuts about football but i totally enjoyed it! It's so funny.. I definitely love Hiruma! though he has a devil face but he has such an angelic heart!!

I admit tat i started watching Eyeshield 21 due to my emptiness after finishing PoT.. However, Eyeshield 21 gets more & more funny & exciting and am totally addicted to it..

hope the latest epi will be out soon.. can't wait!!! :D

Guest to be continued.

oh. this one is a good one. my cousin rent it and i am addicted to it so far. =]

Hiruma~! i know. i like him too. loll but his teeth bothers me so badly. he can be scary sometimes with all the random informations he knows about everyone to blackmail them. =[

yeah. after the emptiness of prince of tennis. eyeshield21 is just the thing to fill it in, eh? *____*

Guest HKS457

haha himura is tight!

i dont like football, but that anime is great =]

Guest kiwizm

i can't wait new bunch scans >.<

match against dragons looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo SICKOOOO~

Guest madeinktown

eyeshield 21...FRIGGIN AWESOME. too bad saizen is so behind. raws are on 45, saizen JUST released 35...i wanna see christmas bowl!

i might start the manga soon...maybe.