• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGGGGGG you spent so much money.

you must have a very high paying job

i like the bape hoodies you have (:

haha thanks girl...

Yeah i've spent quite a bit but it's all for the love you know....

My job does me well ;)

Thank you i still buy Bape even though people say it's played out i don't care they make quality stuff along with BBC...

I need to get me one of them hats and glasses in your sig i'm digging those.......

those arent xtahs skulls.

those are mine.

xtah, i dont know what you are trying to prove here.

those APCS are FADED MEANING its been stretched out due to the wear, and its STILL skin TIGHT.

mine are still DARK INDIGO blue and that was at 6months, NOWHERE NEAR FULLY STRETCHED.

why are you comparing slim to skin tight.

i dont know if you are trying to make fun of me but you failed.

edit:

this is 2months after.

at 8 months

WhySoSerious.jpg

i saw the supra g-states a few months ago, i thought they were quite hideous personally but if you are happy with ur purchase then :)

volts - dope persians! nice pick up brotha-man

vis - nice infared 90s. are they the ones that just retro'd this year? i'm tryna get a pair also lol

stiizy - dope collection man. and the van hosois you posted looks good. i personally like the black pair.

stiizy - dope collection man. and the van hosois you posted looks good. i personally like the black pair.

Thanks Bro...

Yeah i'm gonna cop the black pair tomorrow in the city.........

Thanks Bro...

Yeah i'm gonna cop the black pair tomorrow in the city.........

what? they released already? i remember reading on them a few days ago and the release date was still unannounced.

what? they released already? i remember reading on them a few days ago and the release date was still unannounced.

Very true but i have a few friends in the business haha.........

A good friend of mine in the Manager of flight club and another at Proper in Cali......

Still waiting on these

quag.jpg

i know i know but i like em fa some reason........

A good friend of mine in the Manager of flight club and another at Proper in Cali......

Still waiting on these

http://images.nicekicks.com/images/quag.jpg

oooohhh hook it up :] walking into fc was like entering sneaker heaven lol (til you look at the prices)

yeah i like em quagmires too cause i'm a big fan of family guy.

oooohhh hook it up :] walking into fc was like entering sneaker heaven lol (til you look at the prices)

yeah i like em quagmires too cause i'm a big fan of family guy.

Haha yeah i remember the first time i went in i thought my Credit card was gonna melt haha...

Quags are a go fa sho...

here got you this:

Vans Sk8-Hi Vert Pro Hosoi Pack

In this past, we have seen a few nice collaborations between Vans ’80s skateboarder Christian Hosoi, namely the rising-sun patterned Vans Sk8-Hi. For their third collaboration, Vans and Hosoi have unleashed this Sk8-Hi Vert Pro Hosoi Pack.

The pack features two all-leather Sk8 Hi’s in red and black. An interesting feature is the upper being completely covered in perforated leather. The black colorway features a red and white accents in the form of a red lining just above the midsole and the Vans logo on the side panels. In contrast, the red colorway sports a black Vans logo on the side panels and a black lining just above the white sole. Pick this Vans Sk8-Hi Vert Pro Hosoi Pack up now at Huf.

http://store.hufsf.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=5

They should have them as well..........

Haha yeah i remember the first time i went in i thought my Credit card was gonna melt haha...

Quags are a go fa sho...

here got you this:

Vans Sk8-Hi Vert Pro Hosoi Pack

In this past, we have seen a few nice collaborations between Vans ’80s skateboarder Christian Hosoi, namely the rising-sun patterned Vans Sk8-Hi. For their third collaboration, Vans and Hosoi have unleashed this Sk8-Hi Vert Pro Hosoi Pack.

The pack features two all-leather Sk8 Hi’s in red and black. An interesting feature is the upper being completely covered in perforated leather. The black colorway features a red and white accents in the form of a red lining just above the midsole and the Vans logo on the side panels. In contrast, the red colorway sports a black Vans logo on the side panels and a black lining just above the white sole. Pick this Vans Sk8-Hi Vert Pro Hosoi Pack up now at Huf.

http://store.hufsf.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=5

They should have them as well..........

yeah thanks. i know about that post. i just picked up some supras though. and got bunch of other craps i want. but those hosois would be great for my first pair of vans lol.

yeah thanks. i know about that post. i just picked up some supras though. and got bunch of other craps i want. but those hosois would be great for my first pair of vans lol.

My second pair of vans and i will love em..

i'm in jersey too. we can do some shopping together lol

Jersey City here.......

Hit me up....

Anyone here rock Diamond Supply Co?

Yea i do..

The Rosary shirt..........

Guest apolline

anyone here got the comme des garcon x h&m or the black puma label stuff?

im rather interested in kusama yayoi for salvatore ferragamo love forever too..anyone know more about this?? tho not sure this would be exclusively within the street scope of fashion

Guest Honey_Babee

Still waiting on these

%7Boption%7Dhttp://images.nicekicks.com/images/quag.jpg[/img

Defnitely loving those. they are superrrr cute :D

and quagmier is funny. lol

^^ fix your quote so you don't get warned

and they are called "Send Help Mids" or "Aqua Mids"

don't know the official name since people give them different names

at my local skate shop they are selling the Beijing Mids SBs

i thought they were an asia exclusive release which is why i was so surprise my skate shop carried them

Pic:

1419.jpg

i'm PLANNING on getting a pair xP

Archived