What Did You Eat Today? →

Admin

Guest Tina Fang

Breakfast was a glass of milk, an apple and a gourmet apple fritter donut! It tasted awesome, very cinnamon-y. There was almost no apple flavour (which is how I like it)Lunch was homemade noodles. My dad's really good at making it, and puts in this magical meat sauce that makes every bite taste like heaven. We also had side dishes that I made, with sweet and sour pork, carrots, onions and bean sprouts.I'm planning on making coconut chicken curry for dinner. It's really spicy so I'll have to make rice too. ^_^

Guest Tracey X

A sad salad with peanut butter jelly sandwiches. Then two pieces of cake. Then rice with chicken stir fry. Then some strawberries. Then popsicles. Then some ice cream. 

steak and garlic mashed potatoes with garlic string beans! was okay but the steak was alittle tough not because how long i cooked it but i think it was just a bad piece.