*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

Guest eat.rice

^ i think i have the same phone as you....

it's annoying cause the place to hang charms is at the bottom of the phone

and if you hang it at the top, it slides around =/

cute charms though =]

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is mine! i just wanted to share, i loooove Hello Kitty and i found this chain so cute >.<!

%7Boption%7DDSC00099.jpg

The background of my phone is a G-Dragon's picture lol and the screensaver is a Big Bang gif! i'm so obsessed! :sweatingbullets:

out of topic, but i have the same phone as you and i can't seem to get the screensaver to work >___> where does it pop out into? the screen when the phone is closed or the main screen?

Guest __*blank

InArt_n_1_motorola_1204.jpg

I have a Motorola E815 and the charms I put on it just look very weird. (Probably because of the colour of the phone and the colour of my charms. Anyone have any suggestions?

Guest eat.rice

^really? there's a place to hang charms at the bottom?

*searches*

yeah you hafta take off the battery cover to get to it though. if you look at the bottom there should be a small hole

Guest flyaway

i have that exact same samsoon piggie that marymagdalin has ~ my bf bought the set from taiwan&he has the boy one <33

it smells really good and when you press it it makes a smooch noise and says i love you. i forget wat the boy oen does u_u

Guest MOCCHism

This is mine! i just wanted to share, i loooove Hello Kitty and i found this chain so cute >.<!

DSC00099.jpg

The background of my phone is a G-Dragon's picture lol and the screensaver is a Big Bang gif! i'm so obsessed! :sweatingbullets:

i guess i have the same phone like u! i luv ur bag o.O where did u buy it? pls say ebay =~.~=

btw.. I 'm the same with heechul keke.. heechul gif as screenie and bg too--

Guest Smileforjessie

img0017wq3.jpg

fresh n' lame B)

the best part is getting my phone strap for FREE with the purchase of my helio. :)

omagahhh

that phone is TO SEXY *faints and stares*

haha so pretty =] and cute!!

ill post mine soon...

wooo white chocolate :D:D

Guest c e l i a .

sorry for the crappy pics >.<

cellmo2.jpgcell2el0.jpg

there's a whistle and a little piggy that says "sarang hae, i love you" and it's cheeks flushes when you squeeze its tummy

• 1 month later...

my phone sucks! mines naked right now. haha i have a quesition

for those of u guys who have or had anycall phones does it work in america? or did u buy it in korea and u use it in korea? or did u buy it in korea and like u came back to america or w/e live and it worked. r their chips kinda the same? cuz i want an Anycall phone and like i wanna buy one when i go to korea. lol =]

Guest onlyyxunique

P1010083.jpg

hehe , my mr Pee and my little pencil thing that i got engraved in hk xD

i find ur cell so pretty i actually want a white cell phone o.o

Archived