*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BokuWaShinigami

Omgosh, maipotter! How much does your camera + charms weigh!? And how do you fit that into a bag? The number of charms you have on that thing is crazy! I admire people who can have a bazillion charms on their phone/electronics and are able to lug them around like it's nothing. Haha. :) (You're phone's really cutely decorated!)

mzspaz: I really like that bear. I'll have to take a look around the next time I'm in NYC! Hehe.

Guest nagano19

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/har...zy/DSCN2106.jpg

You can't see my other charm hidden behind the big one :[ Plus I also added a cute ricey charm bottle but too lazy to retake picture xD I have an Lg Vu and since I didn't have a cell phone charm hole I bought the one from accessorygeeks.com and I'm surprised at how sturdy it is!

Just wanted to post up a picture of the charms on my camera as well xD:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/har...razy/charms.jpg

Yes, there's pepperspray on it xD

I love decorating my stuff. I'm a huge charm freak :D

omggg Your phone is so super cute!!! I love how you decorated the back ~

And it's so cool to see someone else who piles the charms on haha <333

Omgosh, maipotter! How much does your camera + charms weigh!? And how do you fit that into a bag? The number of charms you have on that thing is crazy! I admire people who can have a bazillion charms on their phone/electronics and are able to lug them around like it's nothing. Haha. :) (You're phone's really cutely decorated!)

mzspaz: I really like that bear. I'll have to take a look around the next time I'm in NYC! Hehe.

thanks! it was on sale too! $3.00 :D

Guest alligatortears

i don't know how you gals deal with cell phone charms..

i tried it out for a while,

but they got so annoying.

Guest maipotter

^ That's too much for your camera =\

What do you do when you take your camera to functions or stuff...?

Isn't it a pain to get the charms off & put back on...?

Well it usually depends on my mood. If I dont feel like lugging that whole thing around functions then I take them off. But if I don't really feel like taking them off then I just leave them on. It could be a pain but I'm used to it. I only took them off once actually. When I went to my Winter Formal. It only took about 5-10 minutes :] lol But I kept them on during Prom. =D Great conversation starter!

Aww thank you! :D I have no idea. I never tried weighing them lol But it is pretty heavy. And I only carry around huge bags so it fit right it but it takes up most of the space xD I once thought about doing the same thing to my phone so that I can lay on it like a huge pillow when I talk on the phone but that's when I had no cell phone hole. Now that I bought the accessory holder though I think it's best if I leave the big charms to my camera lol

omggg Your phone is so super cute!!! I love how you decorated the back ~

And it's so cool to see someone else who piles the charms on haha <333

Tehehe thank you! :D

where did you get your little crystal jem thingies?

they're so shiny!

haha late reply but they're swarovski cyrstals! ^^

i bought them on ebay.

they're the shiniest and best deco diamonds you could get.

Archived