Guest ladyzfingers

i've finish watched this drama series

love it so damn much

i love the couples Er Qi & Ke Lan,they're so lovely

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spazgal420

i wanna know the who's the actress plays as KE LAN?

she's so lovely....

The actress's name is Sui Tang (隋堂). She's a model for the Taiwanese modeling company Catwalk I believe. She's really pretty!

Guest ladyzfingers

The actress's name is Sui Tang (隋堂). She's a model for the Taiwanese modeling company Catwalk I believe. She's really pretty!

yeah...i knew it

she's more like a model than an actress,she's so lovely...

i've heard that she's acting in "prince turns to frog" before,isnt it?

i really like this couples in "AI QING MO FA SHI"

lovely shao wei & Sui Tang

hehe ;);)

Guest summers83

yeah...i knew it

she's more like a model than an actress,she's so lovely...

i've heard that she's acting in "prince turns to frog" before,isnt it?

i really like this couples in "AI QING MO FA SHI"

lovely shao wei & Sui Tang

hehe ;);)

Yes, she is Joe Chen's friend in the show who made her wear bikini in high school days rem? Her bf was also the guy she fancied before acted by Jacky Zhu (183 Club). They acted as a couple here in Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi too as Ke Lan and Fernando...

This Sui Tang has also acted with Zax Wang in a short series called Love Story with Tony Sun. She was Tony Sun's gf when she met Zax Wang at a DVD rental shop and realised he is a mute. Then after she breaks off with Tony Sun, she falls for Zax Wang. Mistaken, Zax overhard her arguement with a customer saying that he is a mute already so pitiful, that's where he mistook her affection and feeling for him as being sympathy. She also acted in a drama series called Hai Kuo Tian Kong with SHIN. It was like a promo series for SHIN band. SHe's really acted in several shows...

Guest ladyzfingers

Yes, she is Joe Chen's friend in the show who made her wear bikini in high school days rem? Her bf was also the guy she fancied before acted by Jacky Zhu (183 Club). They acted as a couple here in Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi too as Ke Lan and Fernando...

This Sui Tang has also acted with Zax Wang in a short series called Love Story with Tony Sun. She was Tony Sun's gf when she met Zax Wang at a DVD rental shop and realised he is a mute. Then after she breaks off with Tony Sun, she falls for Zax Wang. Mistaken, Zax overhard her arguement with a customer saying that he is a mute already so pitiful, that's where he mistook her affection and feeling for him as being sympathy. She also acted in a drama series called Hai Kuo Tian Kong with SHIN. It was like a promo series for SHIN band. SHe's really acted in several shows...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INFORMATION...BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE SERIES

I ONLY KNOW ABOUT "ai qing mo fa shi"..

is it the guys plays as Fernando in 'AI QING MO FA SHI' is SUI TANG bf in her real life?

@ladyzfingers: as far as i know, i don't think jacky chu fan gang aka fei nan du/fernando is sui tang's bf in reality. both of them are just a couple in prince turns to frog and initially in magicians of love. but i could be wrong cos i don't read chinese tabloids.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunshine4ever

Rating? I rent it ^^ hehehe...it's not being aired here in US :) hehe...but I would love to see them BIGGER and on TV...so yeah, maybe I'll rent it, but then I have to hear the dubbings...which I would rather not hear it because I want to hear Ming Dao's voice.

No, unni, I live in US, lol. It came out for tapes renting only.

My mistake but you're vietnamese?

This show is pretty good but there is so much things going on and so dramatic that I can't go on watching it. Also I didn't think there were much chemistry between MD and QQ. I think QQ can end up with Shao Wei but it's just that MD is the main actor in there. So it's more important for her to end up with Ya Si play by Ming Dao.

Guest sunshine4ever

My mistake but you're vietnamese?

This show is pretty good but there is so much things going on and so dramatic that I can't go on watching it. Also I didn't think there were much chemistry between MD and QQ. I think QQ can end up with Shao Wei but it's just that MD is the main actor in there. So it's more important for her to end up with Ya Si play by Ming Dao.

Yes, I'm Vietnamese-American.

Um..the script is just weird...a bit draggy, but anyway, I like how it ended. ^^ I want to rewatch this series so much. This series was like the series that made my summmer so enjoyable. But oh, time, I don't have time. :tears:

• 3 weeks later...

:vicx: I was watching the english translated eppys on youtube and today i went and found that youtube took all of them off. -_-. Does anyone know where I can download them?

Archived