MASSIVE UPDATE! 10+ NEW SONGS!

Guest JiHye

Come in and take a listen!
Hey, guys! :D Long time, no see! I've been really busy with work, singing, band, writing, ect, ect, ect. Anyways, I had some free time today *New Years* and I thought I'd do a few recordings. Well, the few recordings ended up being 11 songs. But please give them a listen and you know, of course, C/Cs are always wanted. AOZORA NO NAMIDA - BLOOD+ OP Name: Aozora no Namida Original Artist: Hitomi Takahashi Anime: Blood+ Mixer: Me Comments: I sang a collab of this song with Rilani and wanted to give this song a solo shot. It's not the best because my voice was totally dying on me, but hey! ^_^ I'm kind of proud about how this sounds. Ai can't readA E NO MERODI - CCS Name: Ai can't reada e no Merodi Original Artist: Anza Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura Mixer: Me Comments: After hearing this song in the CCS second movie ending credits, I TOTALLY fell in love with it. DAME! - RUROUNI KENSHIN Name: DAME! Original Artist: N/A Anime: Rurouni Kenshin Mixer: Me Comments: I'd been wanting to sing this song for the longest time, but for a while, my voice could not reach the high notes in the bridge. I'm really happy that I can reach those notes now, even if barely. KINJIRARETA ASOBI - ROZEN MAIDEN Name: Kinjirareta Asobi Original Artist: Ali Project Anime: Rozen Maiden Mixer: Me Comments: After someone told me that my first version of this song was horrible, I had to re-do it. The lyrics are REALLY freaky and very gothic. I'm thinking of singing this for the AX06 karaoke contest, but we'll have to see about that. MIDNIGHT BLUE - SLAYERS Name: Midnight Blue Original Artist: Megumi Hayashibara Anime: Slayers Mixer: Me Comments: Yay for old-school Hayashibara and Slayers! I was such a big Slayers fan back a few years ago. Still am and I'm glad that I sang this song over. The echo effect is a little off, but it was as close as I could get it to the original track. OTOME WA DO MY BEST - MAI OTOME Name: Otome wa DO MY BEST! Original Artist: N/A Anime: Mai Z-Hime Comments: The ED to my favorite anime *as of right now*. It's a horrible mixing job, but I seem to be losing what little skill I had in the mixing department. Bleagh. RAINBOW - ARIA Name: Rainbow Original Artist: Round Table feat. Nino Anime: ARIA Comments: THIS IS FOR FANTASII!!! I couldn't do her Yuki no Hana request, so I did this instead! >_< still working on Two as One, dear!! RAISON DE'TRE - CHOBITS Name: Raison De'tre Original Artist: Rie Tanaka Anime: Chobits Comments: I sang this song about a year ago and I wanted to re-do it to give it a smoother, softer finish. It's not as loud and crass as my first attempt. SHANGRI LA - SOKYUU NO FAFNER Name: Shangri-La Original Artist: angela Anime: Sokyuu no Fafner Comments: Ah...this is my second attempt at singing this INCREDIBLY hard song. >_< But! I think this version sounds MUCH better than my first attempt, which was mixed by h.master, voice-wise, not mixing-wise. Y'KNOW - BUBBLEGUM CRISIS TOKYO 2040 Name: Y'know Original Artist: Akira Sodou Anime: Bubblegum Crisis 2040 Comments: I'm actually surprised that it took my this long to record a song that was one of the very first anime songs that I had ever learned. I loved this song for it's pure attitude and punch, and I hope that conveyed those same emotions in my cover. The mixing is disgustingly horrid, so bear with me. YOU GET TO BURNING - NADESICO Name: You Get to Burning Original Artist: angela Anime: Nadesico Comments: After listening to angela's version of this song from Nadesico, I KNEW that I had to give this a shot!

I listened to Rainbow...basically because I've heard it before. It's such a pretty song <3 ^^

:P It differs a bit from Lisa's version, but I think I did pretty decent with this song, keke.

Guest K-popMiko

I'm listening to Aish.te no Merodii and it sounds simply superb! I like your version better than the original! <33 It sounds brighter and more lively than the original. ^_^

Shangri La...I loved this song when I first heard it. Didn't you enter your first version for Soompi Idol? Your 2nd version sounds great! And I mean it too. I just listened to your first version recently too. I also heard another singer's version of this song, yet I liked yours better than hers. Her singing was great and everything, but something was missing. I think it's your energy that makes the song sounds so good. I wish I knew more about pitch and key and things to give you any advice =_=

Guest fantasiimaker

This has got to be your biggest update XD; wow I wish I could sing 10 songs in one go lol~ you're ready for your first live concert now XD

Rainbow and Aozora were lovely =) I knew you'd do great on them. Amazing how you can pull off such opposite genres.

Shangri la has realllly improved from last time. I think it's one of your best recordings ever. Really left an impression on me, this ^^ I was able to feel that it's really YOUR song. Awesome job.

Shangri la has realllly improved from last time. I think it's one of your best recordings ever. Really left an impression on me, this ^^ I was able to feel that it's really YOUR song. Awesome job.

:D Thanks. A lot of people have told me that Shangri La has improved a lot and I'm so glad...>_< otherwise I'd had wasted a lot of time just practicing this song.

if you do some shaking voice it'll be great

Ah, you mean like angela's CRAZY vibratto? xD That's actually a lot harder than you'd expect. I've been practicing for a month now, and I THINK I can do something similiar but of course it doesn't sound half as good.

Archived