[Variety] Sponge 스펀지

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kwanghee of ZE:A looks like he belongs in a kabuki play?

ZE:A’s Kwang Hee suffered a bit of embarrassment on this week’s episode of “Sponge Zero“.

Host Lee Hwi Jae commented, “Isn’t your makeup a bit too white today?”, to which Kwang Hee seemed a little taken aback.

Lee Hwi Jae added, “People turning on the television might be a bit shocked because you look like a kabuki,” causing laughter in the studio.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/kwanghee-of-zea-looks-like-he-belongs-in-a-kabuki-play

Guest adikkeluangman

What happens when you morph all nine SNSD faces into one?

What kind of face would you get if you morphed all nine faces of SNSD into one?

On February 25th, KBS 2TV’s “Sponge Zero” introduced their viewers to ‘faceresearch.org’, a site that can be used for morphing multiple faces together to create an image.

The show decided to use all nine profile pictures of Taeyeon, YoonA, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun to provide an example of what the site could do. The result? A baby-faced female with all the unique facial characteristics of each member.

Netizens who watched the program left online comments such as, “The face is an oriental beauty”, “I wonder if there are girls who look like that”, and “I wish my face looked like SNSD’s morphed photo.”

Other examples used in the program were the Super Junior members and some of the nation’s most beautiful actors and actresses; additionally, the representative announcers of the three major broadcasting companies were also cited, along with the top ten CEOs of the country.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/what-happens-when-you-morph-all-nine-snsd-faces-into-one

Archived