Guest finagi

sunshineo said: @finagi
why you ask me.. I was asking that to all of you too.. :))

My Opinion:
Well, this thread is for all of us who love and interested to SeungGi, as long as no one has any objection for it, I think it's Ok to post anything and I don't think moderator will do some editing about it. But as result from our discussion before reactive this thread, we agree to keep singer related stuff in singer thread so there will be more to looking forward there (is that so? ) and we want people to keep remember that SeungGi's root is singer, so we agree to treat Singer thread as our home as always.. :)

We reactive this thread so we can give more info about SeungGi to people who just start interested to Actor SeungGi and to discuss his acting activity more, but we also have hidden motive to introduce his music ( how I can call it "hidden" if I say it here :)) ) so I think it's fine to give some tease about singer seunggi through variety since when he sang in variety usually it also fun and witty. For MV, when we talk more about the song and his awesome voice in singer thread, maybe we can talk more about his role in that MV and the MV story line. for Fan MV, I think some of us already posting it here and if the content in that fanvid is about his acting role, I think  it really fine..

that's my thought , how about you?
Tbh, I really want to talk about that "Please"/ "When Man Loves Woman" MV now.. it's ols MV but the story just so heartwrenching.. I remember keep crying even though I've watching it for many times. T_T

Guest sunshineo

btw, isn't that "Entertainer" performance remind you to "Awkward Dance" he did when Hodong hyung ask him to reneact that dance again? ;))
How can our guy so full of charisma when sing and dance it on stage, but so shy and heodang off stage.. ;)) made me want to hug hug him :-* want to see him do the "bounce" dance again too ;)) when was the last time he did it?

Guest finagi

yes that is.. Seugun Hyung told them that he watched our seunggi in love letter and he said seunggi oppa is good in dancing, thats why hodong hyung ask him to dance again, but it end up awkward.. then suegun hyung said its look different in stage.. :))

in 1n2d.in Busan they watched baseball and they'll perform..

when he was on stage all his shyness will gone, all he think is to give us his fans a good performance..thats why. :D

P.S. unnie should i post it again in singer thread " Entertainer"?

Guest finagi

Good evening!

Is anybody here? Wahhh...im alone again :(( now I know what @sunshineo‌ unnie feel, while she's alone here.. :((

I feel like I left alone in the desert..its really lonely. :(( unnies, chingus, please come out..you guys are so mean, you left me here like a lonely bee .. :bz

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
Mianheeee!! somehow It's made me looks like ignoring you..
Yesterday suddenly my friends came with serious matter.. so have something to do with it.. mian.. [-O<
Thanks for the gift.. he's so lovely..!! :x :x and those baby Daegu fanart was so cute!!! >////< I want to eat it up!! How if we search DaeGu pic with similar expression with that fanart... I think He made that kind exspresion too.. He had thousand face afterall ;)

About the MV.. Ok, ready or not.. I posting it now :P
Let's watch it together :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o60l8KBqFsc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZE8rvgfh3E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76xXKFI16jM
credit: adams1030

Guest finagi

@sunshineo‌ unnie..its ok I understand ;) since your here now your forgiven >:D< hope that the serious matter with your friend will be ok now...

Yes the baby daegu were so cute...hehe..but don't eat them ok :P

Ok unnie lets watched it together, at least I know that I'm not the only one crying now while watching that MV..( here past the tissue) ;)

Where possible post any singer videos of uri Seunggi in the singer thread... keep this thread solely to variety, drama or movie!!! 
:P Hope I do not sound dictating here...
Well, someone asked for Seunggi singing in variety, allowed to post here :)) Here you go!!!

cr: coffee166 on Youtube

Guest finagi

@LoveSG‌ unnie your here >:D<

ok unnie will keep that in our mind, mianhe if I post a video of our seunggi singer here..never do that again. :\"> ( heres my butt you can hit it coz I'm a bad dongseng :P )

Anyway unnie your quite busy lately your not visiting us here, so hows the date :P

nooooo i cant watch please mv with you chingus!!
i only watch it twice.i cant handle it. seunggi is .... :(:(( :(( :(( i want to kill that girl. how can she do that to ouri seunggi!!!
but seunggi acting is really good!! love him there.maybe i should watch it for the 3rd time!!! :-bd

Guest finagi

i only watch it twice.i cant handle it. seunggi is .... :(:(( :(( :(( i want to kill that girl. how can she do that to ouri seunggi!!!

but seunggi acting is really good!! love him there.maybe i should watch it for the 3rd time!!! :-bd

@kimia_spr‌ chingu yes you should watch it again, your not alone :P ( here's a tissue for you :P )or ( do you want a weapon :P ) just ignore the girl and focus only to our seunggi oppa ok.. ;)

Guest finagi

@finagi

why do you think everyone is dating?   =))  Are they?  Now I feel sad for me that I'm not. 

@star+roll‌ unnie coz you all gone lately and because I remember one last time we all talk about starting to find a boyfriend coz our seunggi will soon go to MS. ( no I'm not ready yet :(( :(( )

So unnie your not dating now? Well unnie you should start now, your not getting any younger :P

Unnie, @celyw‌ unnie said she's dating now, and want to dump her date after she read all the good comments about our seunggi. ;)

finagi said:

i only watch it twice.i cant handle it. seunggi is ....

:(

(

(

( i want to kill that girl. how can she do that to ouri seunggi!!!

I didn't know all our members were out dating!  I can't date until he leaves for MS. 
k3H3sjZ.jpg

How can I look at another man?  8->
Seriously tho, I got a new job and am taking a few university classes this year so I had to register and everything again.   So many young kids.... don't remind me I'm getting old.  =;