Guest sunshineo

This is intersting ;)) Let me see it.. :-?

class="entry-title"2014 Compilation of Lee Seung Gi’s Activities and Ranking

July 24, 2014 by elisem1902 Leave a comment

A dclsg member compiled all of Seung Gi’s activities since his debut and organized them into a visual chart with her personal ranking preferences. Do you agree?

bitnadaranking2014

Credit: 빛나다 via dclsg

The categories are listed on the left hand side of the page. Starting from the top to bottom are:

1. Age

2. Visual

3. Profile/Recognition

4. “Loser-like” quality~ for the last two pics, it asks jokingly the meaning of the word and whether it is something to eat. LOL.

5. Masculine man

6. Wealth

7.  Cuteness

8. Ordinariness

9.  Intellectual capacity

10. Unruliness/ Trouble Maker~ the last 3 photos are tied with a comment under Eun Dae Gu asking why he would cause trouble when he doesn’t even smile, the last two jokingly ask if the word is a type of food

11. Fashion

12. Luck with women

For a larger photo, here’s the original posting: DCLSG

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/2014-compilation-of-lee-seung-gis-activities-and-ranking/

Thanks to Tryp96-unnie for the compilation of uri Seunggi's debut movie news :P
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Movie ‘Today’s Love’ Filming News TidbitsPosted on Jul 23, 2014by tryp96

July 24, 2014

Test filming 5 days ago, without actors? (cr: alee_min)

Film slate (cr: alee_min)

Cast took family photos for props

Temporary poster released

Someone tweeted this earlier today:

Lee Seung Gi came to my dad’s shop (restaurant?) yesterday… Anyway he came with staff and had a get-together with well-wishes for their movie… Dad said he was really good-looking…

credit: srakoun
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

July 23, 2014

SeungGi’s very first movie is officially underway! I am so excited! :P

a67beb.jpg

So it’s true that SeungGi attended the movie gosa today. His van went to the parking lot through the front entrance, people who saw him said he was really good-looking.

It seems that the movie production company signed a contract with Korea National University of Arts which will provide both cast members and filming locations. It’s also the location for the gosa today. According to the document posted above, both gosa and rehearsal took place between 2 and 6pm KST; “main cast Lee Seung Gi, Moon Chae Won and most others will attend.”

source: dclsg, weibo

love_bigger.jpgtryp96@tryp96

Hmmm... What kind of rumor is this? Midae hyung might be 2nd male lead in TL? (s: dclsg, weibo)

•  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
  • RETWEETS5
  • FAVORITE1
  • JacyXana Axifnorikomegaairenyana10:10 PM - 24 Jul 2014
    I'm excited to see this coming through :x
    After the combination of uri Seunggi and Cha Seung Won-oppa in YAS..... will be definitely excited to see the combination of uri Seunggi and Midae-hyung!!! 43.gif43.gif43.gif

Guest sunshineo

Lee Seung Gi Airen fan support event article by 忽然一週 Issue  991

Lee Seung Gi Airen fan support event article by 忽然一週 Issue  991 cr; lsghkcafe fb

cr; lsghkcafe fb via lsgairenint

http://lsgairenint.tumblr.com/post/92775174362/lee-seung-gi-airen-fan-support-event-article-by

------

Why didn't use SeungGi picture right after he drink it? His expression is so priceless.. >_<

source: leeseunggi.com via Tryp96

More pics: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/14-06-04-lee-seung-gi-debut-anniversary-fan-event-photos/

It almost two month after that day, but it feels like yesterday.. 8->

@sunshineo Mind if I bring over what you posted in the movie thread over here?
Production company is Popcorn Film
which has produced 'The Yellow Sea', 'Tough as Iron', 'Almost Love', and ' Lover's Concerto.
'Today's Love' is scheduled to complete filming in Sep.2014,
and it will be on the big screen in 2015.

cr:韓影-今天的戀愛 weibo via ChRiStinA WaNg

-------
So, they'll filming around 1-2 month, because premiere will be next year, it's mean they have a lot of time for editing. Hope quality will be good. 

From @jeonghyang High G-tech translation of article in pg. 2, from the Slate and from this info TL will be produced by Popcorn Film. We can see their previous movie to know how their work (but  my viewpoint depend more to PD work)

link about Popcorn Film: DaumIMDB
------
from Daum, distrubutor will be CJ Entertainment (Well, somehow I kinda expected that  )
link about CJ : DaumWiki,  Official site

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Seung Gi, Moon Chae Won ‘Today’s Love’ Casting Confirmed, Filming to Start at the End of the Month 

cr: Tryp96

Image preview

article source: NATE

Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won Confirmed for New Romance Filmjun2yng July 24, 2014 0023-800x450.png

The new film “Today’s Love” has confirmed “Brilliant Legacy” co-stars Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won as the two leads, and will head into filming at the end of this month.
Lee Seung Gi, in his first movie role, plays Junsu, a character who fails at relationships, and always gets broken up with because he just gives too much. Moon Chae Won, on the other hand, returning to the big screen in three years after “War of the Arrows” in 2011, plays the meteorologist Hyun Woo, a woman with a witty tongue and aggressive manner.
“The story about a natural relationship that just might really exist in the world drew me in, and it’s the kind of genre that I like,” Lee Seung Gi said. “I also am a fan of Director Park Jin Pyo, so I’m glad for this opportunity to work with him. It is my first movie role, and I’m feeling the pressure, too, but I’ll keep at it from a learning stance.”
Co-star Moon Chae Won commented, “I liked that the story is about a love that people have probably experienced once in their life: a fun and realistic romance. I would like it if I could show viewers another side of myself through this film.”
Filming is set to start this month, and will premiere sometime in 2015.
Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/24/lee-seung-gi-and-moon-chae-won-confirmed-for-new-romance-film/
Yay!!! Looks like there won't be any rivals for uri Seunggi in this film...If Midae-hyung is really second lead in this film, I won't mind if he will be Junsu's rival... that onscreen rivalry will only serve to deepen their chemistry Big Head Cat 024.gif

i love too see miadae hyung ans seunggi together but actually i hate love triangle so most of the time i start to hate 2nd lead character and i dont want to hate LSJ character that's why i prefer him not be his rival!
but of curse it doesn't matter that much as long as we can see their chemistry! :x :-bd

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"Chinese Exchange Students Visit Police Station Because of Lee Seung Gi Posted on Jul 25, 2014 by tryp96

44bed0.jpg

Three Chinese students currently studying at Chungwoon University in Hongseong visited Hongseong Police Station. Why? Because of the popular drama You’re All Surrounded.

The Chinese students fell in love with Lee Seung Gi who was the hero of the drama, so they asked to visit a police station in Korea and take photos with police officers.

Haha~ But it’s extremely rare to see a police officer as good-looking as Lee Seung Gi… Isn’t it? So they took photos with the section chief who was once (?) as good-looking as Lee Seung Gi. :P

source: wikitree via dclsg
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/25/chinese-exchange-students-visit-police-station-because-of-lee-seung-gi/

Uri Seunggi is winning the poll on the Most Favourite Acting Idol at KCON 2014!!!!
Lee Seung Gi  61%  13934 votesCNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa  31%  7272 votes
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/28951/20140715/kcon-2014-will-feature-some-of-k-dramas-best-acting-idols.htm

Hwating, Seunggi-ya!!!!

Wow... this thread is sooo quiet. No updates at all  #-o #-o
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hwa Young Joins Lee Seung Gi for Film ‘Today’s Love’Hwa Young will be making her big screen debut through the film Today’s Love.

According to Hwa Young’s agency, she has been cast in romance film Today’s Love along with Moon Chae Won and Lee Seung Gi.

Hwa Young Joins Lee Seung Gi for Film ‘Today’s Love’

Hwa Young will be acting as ‘Hee Jin,’ a confident and straightforward college student. 

Hwa Young said, “As Today’s Love is the first movie in my life, I’m worried and nervous. But I also want to do well. I will be doing my best so that an enjoyable movie is produced, working along with good sunbaenims, such as Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won. I am still insufficient and lacking in my acting ability but please see me in a good light.”

Meanwhile, Today’s Love is set to be released in 2015.

Photo credit: Wellmade Ent

KCON 2014 Featured Guests – Lee Seung Gi
Posted on Jul 30, 2014 by tryp96
*update* According to the Chinese version of Mwave news, SeungGi and Midae hyung will be at a booth as the porters of NoF & GoF. I guess it makes sense since this is a CJ-sponsored event. 

A whole month after the news of SeungGi’s attendance first came out, we finally get a vague idea of what SeungGi will be doing there as a “featured guest!” According to Mwave, “Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin will also be participating at KCON through the booths.” Does this mean SeungGi will NOT have anything to do with the 2-night concert some of us thought he might be hosting? Honestly, I would much prefer a “booth” over a kpop concert if SeungGi wasn’t going to perform. Now I just hope they’ll have a nice “booth” planned for SeungGi. Maybe a special fan meeting? I’ll keep my fingers crossed. 
source: mwave
I highly doubt he would have a fanmeeting arranged if not the tickets would have been sold already…. is he only gonna appear at the booths? Or perhaps he could be in one of the panels in one of those “talk” segments?