Guest sunshineo

@MayS welcome here again.. >:D< (but you didn't greet me [-( )

Aigoo.. looks like uri namja really full of energy. Right after finished filming he went to fanmeeting, and than had YAAS party all night.. and now he is going to flying somewhere with PD Yo (I'm worry Na PD and Midae hyung get jealous ;P ). Tryp96 said its for some "Oveseas schedule", but hope they go to take some vacation.. (hawai again maybe?) that also schedule rite?

more picture:
201407181555292010_1.jpg
201407181603282010_1.jpg
201407181605092010_1.jpg
201407181608282010_1.jpg
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/14-07-18-gimpo-airport-press-photos-lee-seung-gi/

Guest sunshineo

O..? They go to Japan? somehow I thought they go to Hawai, maybe because PD Yo outfit.. :))

Love how he didn't styling his hair and let it just the way it is. And Ommo.. his hand 8->
 is his shirt the same shirt he wear in NoF? or just similar? :-?

Edit: aigoo.. I wondering, I feel I've post this comment in LSG singer thread, but how can it didn't shown.. (then I should type it again T_T ) just realize post it here... :)) that's what would happen when you following 2 thread with the same name.. 8-}

SeungGi arrived in Haneda Airport:
2b56c0.jpg

credit: ___For_smile22 via noriko

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/14-07-18-haneda-airport-fanpic-lee-seung-gi/

Guest sunshineo

@MayS
haha.. just kidding.. :-j
You come from Indonesia too rite? how can you also can meet offline with @MiraS? rumahnya deketan ya?  (haha.. It's feel like I'm interrogating you)
hmm.. you two have similar name, don't say that you two are twins? :-O

------
lurking another actor thread vew days ago.. and suddenly feel guilty. How can we abbandon this thread all this years.. :-O if we at least posting all his news, fanpics etc, I think it will reach hundred pages in no times. :))
So, suddenly want to try posting something here everyday..  at least this thread will popping in soompi home page once a day.. Maybe will just copy paste something here without any chating like in LSG singer thread.. So want to say sorry if I become one liner here.. :))

@MayS welcome unnii.did you visit seunggi singer thread too?we are more active there!

i agree with @sunshineo lets post here everyday too. sometimes i feel seunggi actor thread is airens adapt child!!! :P
love seunggi outfit here.and love his heir too.hope he will have a good time in japan!!

@MayS welcome unnii.did you visit seunggi singer thread too?we are more active there!

i agree with @sunshineo lets post here everyday too. sometimes i feel seunggi actor thread is airens adapt child!!! :P

love seunggi outfit here.and love his heir too.hope he will have a good time in japan!!

Its kind of hard to post in both thread poor this thread

I do visit the LSG thread as a singer @kimia_spr‌ but then I got confused with this one. Like @yana101 hard to post on both page. Since I knew LSG for YAAS and dunno his songs, so I search on soompi from actors thread.

@MiraS who knows if I go to Bogor we can meet. No @sunshineo we're not twins ^^

Guest sunshineo

Anyone would attend this? but this for official Airen only. This one after Kcon rite? Hope there'll be announcement for next FM in another country soon.. (My country please :D )
class="entry-title"Announcement: 2014 Lee Seung Gi Fan Meeting with Airen 6 Posted on Jul 18, 2014 by tryp96

2014 Lee Seung Gi Fan Meeting with Airen 6

Time: 6pm KST on Sunday, August 24, 2014
Participants: Lee Seung Gi official fan club Airen 6 members
Application period: 10am KST on July 21 ~ August 10
Application fee: 50,000 won
How to apply: Fill out the application form here and submit the application fee.
Seats: randomly assigned
Special benefits: fan meeting souvenir

Please check the Airen Zone notice for more details.

source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/2014-lee-seung-gi-fan-meeting-with-airen-6/

-----

Fancam from Lee Seung Gi CJ Hello Mobile (14.07.17)

cr: kiracrystal

would you make a phone call to me someday SeungGi-ah? :P

more fancams: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/14-07-17-cj-hello-mobile-fan-meet-fancams-4-lee-seung-gi/

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"Chinese Viewers’ Favorite Korean Actor: Lee Seung Gi Posted on Jul 18, 2014 by tryp96

8df7c7.jpg

This is a poll conducted by a major Chinese online media outlet during the 1st week of July, and the Chinese fans didn’t even know about it. So it’s a good indication of SeungGi’s increasing popularity in China. :P

Who’s your favorite Korean actor in the first half of 2014?

#1 Lee Seung Gi 23% (8814 votes)

73c34b.jpg
14a948.jpg

credit: leeseunggibar
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Awww thankyu chingus for helping to update this thread....
I have been neglecting this thread for some time 147.gif
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 21px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.3em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"You’re All Surrounded Official Webtoon Ep 7 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Jul 18, 2014by tryp96

Ep 7: Kiddo, kiddo

2a13f8.jpg

I won’t translate everything, but I think ‘Kiddo Kiddo’ is actually a children’s song, and DaeGu makes Boots follow the song’s direction in the mission and sends him on his way (because a part of the lyrics is “kiddo, kiddo, say goodbye”). :P

ef1ad4.jpg
d0f783.jpg
961874.jpg
b2bb03.jpg
7cbc6c.jpg
bb1b4b.jpg
d76496.jpg
a71204.jpg
a815c6.jpg

Boots: Something is not right…

credit: silver rabbit

Kyeopta!!! If anyone can help to translate the hangul, I'll be so grateful 10352040_10152113213552434_4909146372310

Seunggi, Then and Now - cut 1n2d episode 239 xvid 001

Watch from 01:12 onwards...There are FOUR simple steps to enjoy your food in the same way as Seunggi :x
1. Close your eyes2. Nod smoothly from side to side3. A deep breath and smile4. A shy thumbs up
th_7.gif

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"14.07.16 YAAS Filming BTS Photos – Lee Seung GiPosted on Jul 18, 2014by tryp96

A few more photos from Dispatch:

78d3cd.jpg

98af70.jpg
c2463f.jpg
9fe759.jpg
5ab04b.jpg
7bddf5.jpg
ee7fea.jpg
027d87.jpg
bfbaf5.jpg

credit: koreadispatch

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/14-07-16-yaas-filming-bts-photos-lee-seung-gi/

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"You’re All Surrounded Highlight Photos 13 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Jul 18, 2014by tryp96

e05eed.jpg

0e9ce6.jpg
97d8fb.jpg
c3bc2c.jpg
22a0c7.jpg
15a351.jpg
6d9d55.jpg

source: sbs

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/youre-all-surrounded-highlight-photos-13-lee-seung-gi/

With love from Singapore media :x
Lee Seung Gi to make his screen debut with movie, Woman of 3 Menseung-gi-1806e.jpg
South Korean singer and actor Lee Seung Gi -- PHOTO: Yonhap

(THE KOREA HERALD/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - South Korean singer and actor Lee Seung Gi will make his screen debut with  Woman of Three Men, according to local news reports on Wednesday.
“Lee Seung Gi will accept the male lead in the film Woman of Three Men if the plan goes well,” a film insider told entertainment news outlet Star N. 
Directed by Park Jin Pyo, the rom-com will follow the story of three male friends who happen to fall in love with the same woman, who works as a TV weather forecaster, played by Korean actress Moon Chae Won. 
The filming is set to kick off sometime in July.
Just to clarify, this article was posted on Jun 18, 2014.

Guest finagi

@finagi !!!

@celyw !!!

I'm here >:D<

This is a poct of seunggi found on dcyass. The title is seunggi outing with director?

3420637485_27308184_daum_gallery_photo_2

@MayS‌ unnie welcome here

>:D< I'm sorry if I welcome you only now here, like they all said we always stay on the singer thread.. You can visit there too.. :D unnie enjoy and hope you have fun here

Ok Airens lets make this thread active and lively too..

:D :x

Guest finagi

@LoveSG‌ unnie I am currently watching 1n2d now but I'm on ep 90 right now..

You can see that he's looks before and now almost the same , the only different is that he's younger there by age but now he's old by age but still look younger... And he's more handsome now and Hot. :\"> :x

Guest finagi

@LoveSG‌ unnie isn't it that the TK2H is from 2012 and Brilliant Legacy is from 2009 , just to inform you if you didn't notice it.. ;):D