KCON 2014: Big Bang's G-Dragon & Lee Seung Gi Join Girls' Generation, CNBLUE, IU & MoreBY Adrienne Stanley | Jun 30, 2014 03:26 PM EDT
...K-Drama fans have something to rejoice about as "You're All Surrounded" star and top acting idol Lee Seung Gi will also be attending KCON 2014.
Lee Seung Gi has seamlessly perforrmed as a K-Pop solo vocalist and actor starring in some of the most beloved K-Dramas including "Gu FamilyBook" and "The King 2 Hearts."...
Extracted from http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/26992/20140630/kcon-2014-big-bang-g-dragon-lee-seung-gi-join-girls-generation-cnblue-iu-more.htm

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Seung Gi, Go Ara and Cha Seung Won Pose in a New BTS Cut from ′You Are All Surrounded′

Ever wonder what the stars of the SBS drama You Are All Surrounded do during their breaks?

The staff of the drama answered this question by releasing a behind-the-scenes photo on July 2.

In the photo, Cha Seung Won, Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara flash victory signs at the camera with smug looks on their faces.

Lee Seung Gi, Go Ara and Cha Seung Won Pose in a New BTS Cut from ′You Are All Surrounded′

Nothing of the conflict between Seo Pan Seok (Cha Seung Won) and Eun Dae Gu (Lee Seung Gi) is to be seen.

A staff member commented, "Episode 15, which is to air today, will show how the Gangnam team gets together for a sports event. You can look forward to seeing the actors having fun as well as the chemistry between Eun Dae Gu and Eo Soo Sun (Go Ara)."

Photo credit: SBS Contents Hub

I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH!!! 

Guest sunshineo

Ommo.. Airens,, Girlfryday and Javabeans finally talking about the posibility they have same panel with SeungGi at Kcon.. and of course girlfryday in fangirling mode for our puppy.. keke..

Odds and Ends: Why do dramas do that? by javabeans | July 13, 2014 | 18 Comments

pohwi08-00538a.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

girlfriday: Guess who’s gonna be at KCON this year?

javabeans: You get three guesses and the first two don’t count, considering we already totally let the cat out the bag.

girlfriday: Yeah not us. I meant PUPPY!

javabeans: Oh right. Although, Seung-gi isn’t on the concert list, so what’s he gonna do there as featured guest if not sing?

girlfriday: Give out hugs!

javabeans: I suppose he could just be playing the part of supportive boyfriend, or are we not acknowledging certain realities for this conversation? Let’s just say that I did worry for a hot second that girlfriday might not be able to control herself and do something embarrassing for all of us.

girlfriday: You might have to look into a leash of some sort, if you really want to keep that under control. So, now I know what I’ll be doing at KCON this year.

Let's Go there:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/odds-and-ends-why-do-dramas-do-that/

Guest sunshineo

Oh, we even haven't share more about SeungGi in Kcon here:

official Kcon poster and trailer

kcon-2014.jpg

3psu.jpg

there's still no word from Hook, which day or wha t but looks like SeungGi come to Kcon more as actor than singer. He become a fetured guest:

“Going beyond the music, KCON 2014 is bringing one of the biggest stars from Korea’s top rated shows to make a special appearance. Lee Seung-Gi will bring the best of K-Drama to the convention that is already jam-packed with big names.”

for full article and more info about Kcon: http://blog.kconusa.com/

From last year Kcon, some say there still posibility for surprise appearance even in the start they just mention some star just as guest, but I think its depend to SeungGi schedule too.

Guest sunshineo

Let's participate in this one to show our love to Daegu Daegu:
Let's come together to thank Lee Seung Gi - Eun Dae Gu~     We are planning to do something with this pictures.   We look forward to your post latest by 13 July 2014, 1159pm (KST) 6.gif http://leesgkorea-world.com/src/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sub0201&wr_id=20202

LSGKWA just make this on July 11, they extend it till tomorrow  today( July 14) and you can also submit the image by mention them on twitter..

이승기 Korea
Have you submitted your picture? We are extending the deadline till tomorrow~ You can mention us to submit ur image~

Guest sunshineo

And here his selca photo (but in different pose)

SeungGi farewell to Daegu Daegu last night via Hook twitter (Detective Eun, missing you already)

hook ep20
cr: hookent3

translation for Hook tweet:
The final broadcast of episode 20 of the drama, ‘You’re Surrounded’ has ended! Thanks to everyone who has supported and loved Eun Dae Gu during this time. Now, we send off Eun Dae Gu and we will greet you as Lee Seung Gi in a cooler way~~ Fighting!!!^^

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/

We are the one who should thank you SeungGi-ah!! Even my heart still linggering to Daegu Daegu, I'm excited to ses your next project too.. >_<

Album please.. please.. or movie, or variety. And waiting for your photoshoot and your awesome interview too >_< But don't forget to take enough rest before it..

Ommo.. what a selfish fan I am, say want you to take a rest but demanding so much.. mianhe.. just can't get enough of you.. >_<

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi after YAAS, no time to rest “Busy schedule” Posted on Jul 17, 2014 by tryp96

Just a very brief translation, because I do have work to do. :P

wjhjdhe20140718114941_P_03_C_1.jpg

Hook told a reporter on July 18, “Lee Seung Gi has finished filming YAAS, but his schedule continues. He’ll be working on his album and his 10th debut anniversary concert. And he’s about to appear in the movie ‘Woman of 3 Men’.”

source: hankooki via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/lee-seung-gi-after-yaas-no-time-to-rest-busy-schedule/

------

Omo.. SeungGi-ah you really doing it all!! Make me excited!! and the concert too >_<

You're really Daebak All Around Entertainer!! :x :x But still, hope you have enough rest time...  just can pray for you to keep safe and sound [-O<

And because looks like this is a cornfirmation for the movie, let's go to its thread :)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 21px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); clear: both; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Seung Gi “Eun Dae Gu will remain an unforgettable character”cr: www.tryp96.wordpress.com
by tryp96

20140718000911_0.jpg

Wrapping up the final filming, Lee Seung Gi said, “There are a lot of differences between Eun Dae Gu and the other characters I’ve played so far, so I read and analyzed the scripts countless times, concentrating and immersing myself in the role. I devoted so much time and effort to studying Eun Dae Gu’s character closely that I think it’ll remain a precious character that I won’t be able to forget.”

“I’m thankful to the many people who watched and supported the drama through the final episode. In the future, I’ll come back again with more maturity through a different challenge.”

source: newsen via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

yes he has become a more matured actor and will be debuting his movie soon, let's us support his work as an actor! :)