Guest finagi

Hello Airens! :x

Good afternoon @sunshineo‌ unnie >:D< yes unnie that is, he prevent to open hang ah's bag, I really love that scene, I like how he scolded those UN official, and after that I love the scene too when king laugh out loud because of that.. :))

Seunggi oppa is really HOT when his angry.. :\">

Guest sunshineo

Good Afternoon @finagi :) And All Airens.. ^^

How if we try make him angry irl? :P
like doing some candid camera in FM (haha.. my obsession >:) )

Sigh.. but it would be a hard task.. [-( since we know how seldom he angry..
and Mong hyung said if SeunGi really angry, even Kang Ho Dong get frightened :))
Don't try to wake up a sleeping tiger!! (or maybe a smiling tiger :D )
so I should drop this idea :P

@Kimia_spr
why don't you mention all scene.. :)) We should watch SeungGi's drama together.. must be super fun.. :x :x

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi to Appear at ‘Hill of Freedom’ VIP Screening Tonight
Lee Seung Gi’s official site just updated his schedule and he is scheduled to appear at the VIP screening of ‘Hill of Freedom’. It will be screened at the Lotte Cinema by Konkuk University in Seoul. The red carpet starts at 7:40pm KST. Here is the poster for the movie. I’ve also included a trailer which is in English.

freedom-hill.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jtv9t2wQCAo
Credit: Thirtytoes

Source: leeseunggi.com
http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/lee-seung-gi-to-appear-at-hill-of-freedom-vip-screening-tonight/

Yay, we will See SeungGi tonight!! ^^
PS: Yoon Yeo Jung Noona-nim is starring at this movie :D

Guest sunshineo

How can this guy so sweet... >////<

[Eng] 14.08.29 From SeungGi Posted on Aug 29, 2014 by tryp96

Sorry for taking so long! This was like the hardest thing I’ve ever had to translate!

For SeungGi’s original message in Korean, please visit leeseunggi.com

My own DIY pasta recipe 2014-08-29

Did we all have a really great fan meeting~~^^?
It feels like we got even closer once again ㅋㅋ
I just want to say that I worked hard and did my best to satisfy everyone in our first fan meeting in 10 years so that there’s no regretㅋㅋㅋ For a good 4 hours!!
Sorry to those who had transportation problems ㅠㅠ [because it was too late for some public transportation]

And I’ll post the recipe for the cream pasta, the highlight of that day.
Even though I said (I would post it) half jokingly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Due to the request of those who said it would be great if I posted it
I’ll share the recipe that I wouldn’t even tell my dad. ㅋㅋ

Now, here it goes.

1. Add about 2 tablespoons of salt to 1.5 liter of water in the pot, bring to a boil, add noodle, and simmer.
(The noodle I used here was Beksul Pasta. I usually let it simmer for 1 1/2 minutes, or at most 2 minutes. Everyone knows why, right? Because it’ll be stir-fried in the frying pan later ㅋㅋ There’s a time set for other brands of pasta; just simmer it for that amount of time.)

2. After pouring 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the pan that you’ll use to cook the pasta, add chopped garlic (about 2 peeled cloves of garlic) and one hot chili pepper [chopped?] at the same time, and stir fry. (Not high heat)

3. Add bacon (as much as you want), 2~3 tablespoons of chopped onion, and stir fry. Then add mushroom (pine mushroom, shiitake mushroom), and stir fry together. (Add as much as you want)

4. White wine for cooking (Cover half of the opening with thumb, whirl it around twice. If you don’t have any, it’s ok if you don’t add wine.)

5. Add 250ml of fresh cream. Also add about 50ml of milk, and mix it.

6. Add pickled roe (half the size of a thumb) and blanched spinach (this is added for its color, so don’t add a lot), and bring to a boil.

7. When the cream is boiling, add noodle.

8. Add about 1/6 of chicken stock, and adjust it to your taste. (Use chicken bouillon cubes.)

9. Grate some Parmesan cheese depending on your personal preference. (Because you’ll grate more to add to the plate, so it’s your personal preference.)

10. Boil it adequately, if the taste is to your satisfaction, serve it on a plate.

11. Add parsley and more Parmesan cheese and

it’s done!!!

It’s complicated, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You don’t have to follow this precisely, just try it roughly.
For any food, you just need to get the seasoning right~
That’s all for this lecture~~~!!!!!

source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com
Please do not plagiarize or repost without a link back to my original post.

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/eng-14-08-29-from-seunggi/

Ok, we got it Chef Lee!! Thanks for your lecture

Guest sunshineo

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" [FunFacts] Lee Seunggi in 1n2d

Cr: Seung Mi Noona (http://1n2depisodes.blogspot.com/)

@sunshineo is there any scene that i didnt write ??? i thought i write all the scenes!! ;) maybe i should watch them one more time and write all the scene after each episode end!!! :P
yes it will be really fun to watch seunggi's drama together!! i never watch seunggi's drama with another airen! just my mom and my sis and sometimes with my cousin!!!

Guest finagi

Good Afternoon @finagi

:)

And All Airens.. ^^

How if we try make him angry irl? :P

like doing some candid camera in FM (haha.. my obsession >:) )

Sigh.. but it would be a hard task.. [-( since we know how seldom he angry..

and Mong hyung said if SeunGi really angry, even Kang Ho Dong get frightened :))

Don't try to wake up a sleeping tiger!! (or maybe a smiling tiger :D )

so I should drop this idea :P

@Kimia_spr

why don't you mention all scene.. :)) We should watch SeungGi's drama together.. must be super fun.. :x :x

unnie lets try it..then lets run if he's badly angry.. :P at least we see him angry in person, haha..he must be really cute and hot.. ;) 8->

Guest finagi

@sunshineo unnie and @kimia_spr‌ chingu, please let me join you watch together our seunggi oppa's drama. >:D< it must be really fun, the more the merrier right :P:P

P.S. So what seunggi oppa's drama should we start watching together? :D >:D<

Guest finagi

@finagi yes lets watch it together. its more fun to watch them with more airens!should we start with his first drama or start with the best one?

;)

i really want to watch them with you airens!!! :((

chingu, we can watch it together..lets just agree what drama we were watching.., if we watch the same drama then we were watching together.. ;):D

Chingu.. In your opinion, what do you think our seunggi oppa's best drama? :-?

Guest finagi

if i include both his acting and story its tk2h!

I agree with you.. :-bd but I like he's acting in YAAS too.. :-bd

So lets start watching TK2H then. :D do you agree? How about you @sunshineo‌ unnie?

Guest finagi

@kimia_spr‌ chingu me too on all of his drama TK2H is my favorite, because just like you I like the story too and he's acting too of course, .. And TK2H is memorable to me coz that's the first time I fall in love with him :\">

Guest finagi

Wahhh...@sunshineo unnie... He's totally Handsome, Awesome, Irresistible, Cute, Hot, what else..did I miss something? :\"> :x :x

I want to do this to him.. >:D< >:D< :-* :-*

Guest sunshineo

Lee SeungGi Fashion item today:
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA AIDS Awareness t-shirt
Permalink gambar yang terpasang
credit: koni_sptlsg

close up press photos
gorgeous.. kyeo.. :x :x
want to pinch those cheek 8->