• 1 month later...
Guest wheel

LSG & Yoon A are dating? Is that true? .................if it is true, i'm glad to hear about it....................

• 3 weeks later...

@wheel, you may go here to check out :)http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021730/official-lee-seung-gi-im-yoona-real-life-couple-yoongi/p200

and go here for more discussion on Seung Gi recent work :)http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27429975#Comment_27429975

We have two homes now.
@LoveSG is in charge of redecoration. 
But is he not wearing a shirt on the front page?  Looks like a jacket only.  Cody was crazy even in 2006 I see. 

lsk1cb2.jpg

The comments in the early thread are so cute since nobody knew who he was. Awww :))

Guest sunshineo

Ok, I'm here.. Hwa.. why it has different feel.. hmm.. what should we do..
should we update all info about YAAS in this thread too? but before this we usually more posting that in YAAS drama thread.. and in LSG kpop thread we will more do discussion about his acting more, and.. fangirling more..
( btw, it's feel weird to call it LSG Kpop thread)

How if we start  post some teaser, fanvid, picture, article dll about Seunggi previous drama too, so for new fans can know about actor Seunggi previous work.. ;)

cr: oscandojanje @ Youtube

GO TO timecode 1:02 and you'll see Seunggi dancing in the Famous Princesses drama.
EDIT: And he dancing at the dancefloor.... Compare him here to his appearance in a bar in YAS.... It FEELS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!
I first saw him in this drama Famous Princesses and he caught my eye. However, he did not leave a long lasting impression on me until 1N2D :x
Let's start to liven this forum by sharing your personal story of how you got to know him through his drama or through his music or through his variety hosting  B-) ;) ;;) >:D<
WELCOME!!!

Guest finagi

@lovesg ..hello..im here to join you guys.. me i first know hin in TK2H. then after that i search all about him and now im totally hook.. cannot move on..im stuck with him...before i know him i love watching kdrama and i enjoy it but now i cant..i enjoy only his drama and i watched it over and over again... what to do??
:):)

Guest finagi

@lovesg .. even if i want to..i cant..im stuck already hehe... all his drama, variety, mv, all his songs.. even i dont understand some if theres no sub.. again and again i watched and listen it. :).. is there no news about the preview of yaas ep 9 ?