WHO IS YOUR PERFECT/SEXIEST MAN?!?!

Guest I<3fttsxD

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cinnamon-sticks

Jang Woo Hyuk. it was a hard choice. jae Joong of jang woo hyuk. very hard choice. <3

Guest Despoina

daniel henney is to die for.. fell in love with him when i watched "Seducing Mr. Perfect" lol <3

Guest lilyphilia.

daniel henney of course,, :)

everything about him is perfect! his face, body & personality(as i've seen in various interviews)

:P

Guest ohsonice

XIAH ALL THE WAY!! :] lmao i love him... but i also like brian a lot and ki bum and hankyung and se7en and kim hyun joong and lots more!! they are all so perfect :]

Guest davidnuknow

KIM DONGWAN ALL THE WAY!!!!

like seriously.. perfect package <33333

oh and janghyuk too xDD

Guest ultaeja

LEE MINWOO

I love him like crazy because not only is he good looking, the thing that made me love him the most is his talent :) He's VERY VERY VERY talented and his personality, he's a kind man ^^;; I love him very much and even though he's not perfect to others, he's perfect to me. No man has ever made me fall in love this deeply before ^^;;

Guest daehanminguk1345

Is this an old thread? Anyways, I picked Jae Joong because... I'm biased, love him, want to marry him, and if it weren't for the fact that we're separated by 65781456748 miles, I'd probably stalk him. (But I don't wanna be those crazy fans...)

Guest stephypham

Out of this list, Brian. He`s so cuuute & nice (:

But, i really think the most perfect man is SE7EN <3 ;D hah.

Guest im_may

well..i voted for others..and i found the result to be that others is voted more..because you dong have MAX CHANGMIN!!

ShimChangMinMax44.png

Archived