Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest thanhthanh

Yeap and it certainly will be our success too when clips are available^^.

The Taiwaness singer seems to lose our positive comments here , which rose after we saw the pix she kissed the prince's hand :)). I don't like Taiwanese female singers, just love Jay Chou and Lee Hom the truly talented :x

Guest ripgal

here's an account of a fan who sent LJK off when he left for Korea

转自台湾准基的家

说实在的

当时发生的失控状况真的让在场所有有首秩序的亲很不爽

尤其是辛苦的家长Maggie

我不知道那一团突然冲出来的是不是家族的亲

但你们的出现 拉扯 都让我们这两天的辛苦白费了

虽然最後准基还是笑著跟我们挥手

但我依然记得他经过登机门的时候

表情整个是冷下来的状态

看到我都心寒了

我很想当面问问那个拉准基手的亲在想什麼

那时候准基在我面前 所以我可以看的很清楚

准基的右手是整个反折的状态

注意

是【反折】!!

你到底知不知道准基会痛啊?!!

我看到准基在我面前 我都能克制自己不要去碰他了

为什麼那位亲就偏偏要犯规??

搞到准基是带著不愉快的心情离开台湾

这样对你来说有什麼好处?

那时候看到准基突然冷下的脸

真的让我差点哭出来

这两天一直都很首秩序的我们是在干嘛?

像个白痴一样乖乖的克制自己不冲上去 不尖叫

干嘛 以为只有你想碰准基 想跟他握手吗?

你把渌那椎弊魇颤N了??????

好後悔那时候没有把你的脸拍下来

不然我一定交给各大报纸 各大家族 公布你的恶行!

-------------------------------------------------------

完了..俊基又一次被伤害了

他会怎么想中国fans?

我韩国朋友一直问我送机的情况和照片

弄的我好尴尬,只能隐瞒不说...

BS没素质的人!!!!

brief translations:

it's about her seeing some fans pulling LJK hands.. and he sort of like had a hurtful expression..

the fan felt really disappointed and wanted to cry seeing that incident..

cos she didn't want LJK to get hurt..

credits: baidu

OK, ajumma may be a bit outdated, what's the exact meaning of metrosexual? Come across the word several times on other stars too and how does it apply to Junki ? :unsure:

Edit : Jo..she is very upset that some fans grabbed his hands and may have hurt him ? She said that Junki was waving happily to them but after that, she saw him inside boarding area and his cool expression was different after the incident. We do not know why or what happened because she said her Korean friend was asking her for pic and she felt ashamed to tell her the incident. She worries that Junki will be upset with Chinese fans again. She is angry with that few fans because she controlled herself and tried not to hassle him or even to go too close.

I can understand her feelings of frustrations but I doubt Junki would really blame them.

Guest visc

Wendy: I couldn't get that pix to show on soompi, that's why I edited out afterwards. It's a pix with JG wearing a suit in a bathtub with lots of paper under him but with a 'Metro' newspaper on him. I mentioned 'Metro' because in Canada, 'Metro' is distributed through metro (subway) stations, at least in Montreal it is. For JG pix, it may serve another meaning-- metrosexual.

wht's wrong with metrosexual? i thot it meant; young, straight, stylish urban man.. no? :unsure:

*mian.. me and my limited english.. :sweatingbullets:

anyay.. i have tht pic.. he looks gorgeous in a tub wearing suit! LOL! :rolleyes:

can anyone briefly translated the lyric? :sweatingbullets:

here's an account of a fan who sent LJK off when he left for Korea

brief translations:

it's about her seeing some fans pulling LJK hands.. and he sort of like had a hurtful expression..

the fan felt really disappointed and wanted to cry seeing that incident..

cos she didn't want LJK to get hurt..

owh.. thnx jo for the translation..

my poor baby boi.. :tears:

aishh!! *smacks tht crazy fans!* :fury: :phew:

Guest tuna_madunna

oops.. the colored fonts hit me.. hahaha.. ok! i'll stop from now and also quoting a pic! hehe!

WOW. he can really kick! question here, is he a blackbelter in taekwondo?

about the vanness junki thing. first time i saw junki i was like "that boy reminds me of vannesS!".. but as i watched My Girl. he and vannes have don't look a like. Junki is much adorable! *^__^*

although both of them have small eyes! hehe! cute!

God bLess!

Guest ripgal

guys.. dun be angry of me.. cos here are lotsa caps of LJK with the gurl u guys dun like!! :lol

20065778231769.JPG

20065778294361.JPG

20065778349689.JPG

20065778409489.JPG

20065778448705.JPG

20065778527377.JPG

Guest junki_saranghae

yah, someone post message in his website, says that JK get hurt when leaving Taiwan....

poor uri Opa..why he always get hurt when going to other country???? :unsure::tears:

ripgal, thanks for those pics... :P ..he look like a PRINCE charming^^ :blush:

Guest ripgal

20065778638185.JPG

20065778792329.JPG

enuff of gurl?! hehee..

20065778939561.JPG

20065778960329.JPG

ok.. i changed my mind.. JK is manly from this cap..:lol:

20065779016641.JPG

Guest lavender*sshi

wow who's that lucky girl..

i think being with Junki at least in the pics is really a big opportunity =)

Guys, I am watching Eric Mun's June Diary movie and getting exciting, but I keep pausing just to log in here to check on new updates about Junki. I am crazy ! :P

Jo, you notti gal..doing all the provoking with the girl and Junki's pic. But you are forgiven because I am thirsting for more ! :lol::D:phew: He looked so good !

Guest junki_saranghae

Wendy, I saw it few days ago....I like that movie^^....that is crime movie...feel scared!!!!^^

some photo from Taiwan news...

5.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

6.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

4.jpg

Guest ripgal

sorry Wen.. but i was juz tooo bored.. looking for LDW pics and news.. but couldn't find new stuff.. so ended up posting LJK pics for Junkies to savour..

more goodies.. not actually JK in real tho..

credits to the artist.. i duno who.. a fan of JK obviously

%7Boption%7Dhttp://cafe-cfs1.365ren.com/upload_control/pcp_download.php?fhandle=MDBEeUxAY2FmZS1jZnMxLjM2NXJlbi5jb206L2NhZmVmaWxlLzMwLzMwNDYuanBnLnRodW1i&filename=img1B[1].jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://cafe-cfs1.365ren.com/upload_control/pcp_download.php?fhandle=MDBEeUxAY2FmZS1jZnMxLjM2NXJlbi5jb206L2NhZmVmaWxlLzMwLzMwNDcuanBnLnRodW1i&filename=img1C[1].jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://cafe-cfs1.365ren.com/upload_control/pcp_download.php?fhandle=MDBEeUxAY2FmZS1jZnMxLjM2NXJlbi5jb206L2NhZmVmaWxlLzMwLzMwNDguanBnLnRodW1i&filename=img79[1].jpg%7Boption%7D

btw.. Wen!!! June's Diary is out already? can u tell me where to get it?

cos my sis is seriously crazy about Eric!

Guest visc

Guys, I am watching Eric Mun's June Diary movie and getting exciting, but I keep pausing just to log in here to check on new updates about Junki. I am crazy ! :P

Jo, you notti gal..doing all the provoking with the girl and Junki's pic. But you are forgiven because I am thirsting for more ! :lol::D:phew: He looked so good !

jo.. frm any angle.. all i see was junki is prettier thn the girl! :P haha! LOL!

*am i bias? no.. i dun think so! haha!

wendy, tmr i hv professional cert exam and here i am lurking around every 5 minutes for the taiwan's updates! >.<

:w00t: thanx elisa!! more pics!! *aishh! i nvr can get enuff of him! >.<

*runs to study! >.<

Elisa..you quenched my thirst ! Thanks.

I am hoping that he has not really hurt his hand at all. :phew: Sigh..Chinese fans should behave like Japanese fans, they usually keep their distance and do not mob the stars.

visc..he is distractive, isn't he ? Still have not cleared my paperwork backlog and I blame Junki ! Haha..just kidding, my own fault for paying too much attention to him these days.

Jo..June Diary ? Got it from a friend since it's not available in SG yet.

Guest junki_saranghae

btw.. Wen!!! June's Diary is out already? can u tell me where to get it?

cos my sis is seriously crazy about Eric!

Can I reply your question^^?

You can download from clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

for English subs , go to http://kloofy.net

I can't download subs from clubbox, not work for me :vicx:

visc and Wendy^^, you are very welcome...

Guest ripgal

yeap.. i was about to say that.. the gurl i must admit.. JK is prettier than her.. she's ok tho.. well the focus is on JK okay?! hahahha..

aigoo.. i did something wrong.. disturbed Wen's movie and distracted Aisyah's studies..miahne chinggu!! =P

Guest junki_saranghae

my mother saids that Taiwanese girl wear Kong Gil's outfit, not pretty at all...^^

Guest ripgal

ok.. here's a pic of the HATEFUL gurl (no offence) when she's not in that costume

click: http://www.scol.com.cn/nsichuan/newpic/200...06481842022.jpg

i didn't put up the picture afraid u ppl might hate me >.<

btw.. the response in baidu when her pic was posted

UGLY

No wonder she's not popular at all

JK is way better

i guess ppl were really against the gurl for kissing him :lol: