Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest artsii

Lee Jun Ki will come to Taiwan tomorrow for "The king and the clown" promo. According to the news, this is gonna be the first time for him to do the promo outside Korea B) .

He will arrive in Taiwan tomorrow afternoon. He will then attend a press conference. On Sunday, there will be two sections (approx. 20 mins each) of fan meeting in the morning. Fans have to buy tickets to attend the event and there were about 2,900 tickets (ticket price = 240 Taiwan dollars) sold out within 2 hours.

I think he will leave Taiwan on Sunday evening because they said he will be here only for 2 days 1 night.

I'll post pics for you guys tomorrow :lol:

i love your gifs thunderbolt!!!

ajumma wendy, im here!!!! hahaha

Hi Angel, am I glad to see you here ! :D Stick around will you, plenty of Junki stuff coming our way !

artsii, thanks for the info on his itinerary to Taiwan..sure envy the fans there. Junki would be happy to see their warm welcome tomorrow ! Please post pics soon !

Guest junki_saranghae

I've just seen the last 10. mins of K & C and cried along with Gong Gil..oh my goodness, Junki is really awesome ! Superb acting. :w00t:

Wendy ajuma (I call you that too :blush: )

where did you got it? i want to see too ^_^

Wendy ajuma (I call you that too :blush: )

where did you got it? i want to see too ^_^

Elisa dear..you can call me Wendy. I always call myself ajumma (auntie) because I am so much older than you girls here ! :P I'll PM you soon. :)

Well, don't be surprised if Taiwanese catch him still in Taiwan on Monday heheeh. He's scheduled to work on fly daddy on Monday. That's why he had to fly back. But he just posted yesterday he finished shooting fly daddy. If so, he's free on Monday :) He should stay in Taiwan to look rest and tour around ^^; I just hope the reporters and fans don't hound him while he's there, so he can't go anywhere.

Knowing the Taiwanese press and media..no chance of Junki escaping their attention for one minute once he steps out of his hotel room ! :w00t: I mean this is Junki, the hottest and latest sensational star of Korea visiting them for the first time ! :P

Guest thanhthanh

JunKi is conservative 0_0? I have had the slight idea about that when he said his ideal type of girl is someone cute, not sexy but conservative is a lil big word for me ^^.About the roles, I think it's hard to take them into account for defining his characters (you know, it must pair with the director's idea^^). Woahhh, mysterious Jun Ki more to find out :x :blush: .

Wendy: yeah, JunKi for sure will do great achive big in all Asia(hopefully the world as well ^^) as he's got the unique charm . I think it's quite amazing to notice that he has not had his most poplular movies/dramas out officially to manyy countries but well, see our soompi thread is thriving here :D... My Korean friend got really surprised when she checked out our Vietnamese fansite B)

Today my Mum told me to cut down on my net craze because of the sky-high monthly Internet fee...well, who to blame, Mum :phew:

Guest artsii

Well, don't be surprised if Taiwanese catch him still in Taiwan on Monday heheeh. He's scheduled to work on fly daddy on Monday. That's why he had to fly back. But he just posted yesterday he finished shooting fly daddy. If so, he's free on Monday :) He should stay in Taiwan to look rest and tour around ^^; I just hope the reporters and fans don't hound him while he's there, so he can't go anywhere.

Oh so maybe he'll go back to Korea on Monday then.

Knowing the Taiwanese press and media..no chance of Junki escaping their attention for one minute once he steps out of his hotel room ! :w00t: I mean this is Junki, the hottest and latest sensational star of Korea visiting them for the first time ! :P

Agree with ya. Taiwanese medias are craaaaaazy!!! I'm sure they will report live from the airport when Jun Ki 's flight landed.

Oh so maybe he'll go back to Korea on Monday then.

Agree with ya. Taiwanese medias are craaaaaazy!!! I'm sure they will report live from the airport when Jun Ki 's flight landed.

I can forsee same situation as Shanghai, the chaotic scene with reporters and fans at CKS Airport. He should wear his dark shades to protect his eyes from the flashlights. :P

Angelvitz..have fun reading backlogs !

thanhthanh..Junki would have his days of glory and fame in Asia, approaching real soon. Ah..I remember him saying he would work on another CF next week and also prepare for the fan meet. :D

Guest visc

OMG!! thundergif!! u did tht again.. i can nvr finish gonna my work tonite cuz i'll be too busy admiring those lovely gifs tht u share with us!! kamsahamnida!! haha!!

seirin.. it was me who ask about junki's hairstyle.. hurmm.. nice long comment u got there.. i dunno how to describe my face shape cuz i easily gain weight and vice versa.. >.< anyhoos.. i'll try the hairstyle nvrtheless.. :) if it's gud i'll send u a pic.. if not i'll send myself to a salon to do major a transformation! haha!

whoa!! nice to see lotsa biers here! :)

** in just few hours.. i felt so left behind!! u girls are moving too fast.. this granma can nvr catch up! haha! :)

Guest lilyphilia.

thanks for sharing all those wonderful gifs! :P

--i just hope anyone can help me with this one, can anyone upload or post a link of jun ki's giordano commercial? ysi pls.. thanks in advnce! :)

OMG!! thundergif!! u did tht again.. i can nvr finish gonna my work tonite cuz i'll be too busy admiring those lovely gifs tht u share with us!! kamsahamnida!! haha!!

seirin.. it was me who ask about junki's hairstyle.. hurmm.. nice long comment u got there.. i dunno how to describe my face shape cuz i easily gain weight and vice versa.. >.< anyhoos.. i'll try the hairstyle nvrtheless.. :) if it's gud i'll send u a pic.. if not i'll send myself to a salon to do major a transformation! haha!

whoa!! nice to see lotsa biers here! :)

** in just few hours.. i felt so left behind!! u girls are moving too fast.. this granma can nvr catch up! haha! :)

Ahem..granma, I wud love to see your 'Junki' hair look and that's a deal ! :D After all you've seen this great-grandma's face already ! :lol:

It's nice to see newcomers in this thread, the more the merrier and good luck with backlogs, hahaha ! :w00t:

Tiffany, thanks for FD caps from his website ! :)

Today he's flying off to Taiwan for real promo of K & C...Junki, fighting !!! :lol:

i made a snippet of lee junki talking about the "deep kiss" from my girl...

it's pretty cute :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_I78RgUyew

Thanks for this..he is cute with his hand gestures ! :D Wonder when and if he ever gets to really 'deep kiss' a girl in future shows. :rolleyes: We'd most probably feel like pulling her hair out of jealousy..kekeke. :blush: :D

Just waiting for his anycall cf clip with Hyori (rumoured to have broken up with her bf). Got to be sizzling stuff. :sweatingbullets: