Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest visc

hm...I kinda question some stuff Chinese articles write. One of them mispelled his name again and call him Evil Spirit (demonic) --; Later says he's going to do an HK CF later this month. I didn't know he was doing an HK CF O_o

:huh: why did they called him evil spirit? i can't read chinese.. >.<

dun understand why either? :sweatingbullets: he has the most angelic looking.. hehe!

i'm curious bout something.. as we all know, most of the drama and movies, there are scenes tht korean actor will bare-chested.. (err.. actually all of korean drama tht i've watched! :P ) and to my surprise, i've nvr seen junki's ... :P ... actually i dunno how or wht to ask.. hope u'all understand wht i'm trying to say here! :phew::sweatingbullets::ph34r:

Guest liu_xing_girl

dun understand why either? :sweatingbullets: he has the most angelic looking.. hehe!

i'm curious bout something.. as we all know, most of the drama and movies, there are scenes tht korean actor will bare-chested.. (err.. actually all of korean drama tht i've watched! :P ) and to my surprise, i've nvr seen junki's ... :P ... actually i dunno how or wht to ask.. hope u'all understand wht i'm trying to say here! :phew::sweatingbullets::ph34r:

i think i get what you're trying to say visc :lol:

Hazel...there goes the picture again. But i think in the one Cha posted, his you-know-what appears to be okay? :unsure::lol:

Junki is pretty conservative. I've never seen him show his bare chest except at Andre Kim's fashion show when he wore that ugly net shirt.

Visc: Evil Spirit/Demonic is a chinese word used for guys who look feminine. Chinese aren't open to guys who look feminine or actual gays. Any guy resembling or giving off some female aura are considered demonic (abnormal). eg) Dong Fang Xi Bai (he learned stitching kungfu and turned gay)

I forgot if anyone posted Junki's singing before. Here's a sample of his singing at fanmeet singing Buzz's song

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABDH6UHF

Guest visc

Junki is pretty conservative. I've never seen him show his bare chest except at Andre Kim's fashion show when he wore that ugly net shirt.

Visc: Evil Spirit/Demonic is a chinese word used for guys who look feminine. Chinese aren't open to guys who look feminine or actual gays. Any guy resembling or giving off some female aura are considered demonic (abnormal). eg) Dong Fang Xi Bai (he learned stitching kungfu and turned gay)

I forgot if anyone posted Junki's singing before. Here's a sample of his singing at fanmeet singing Buzz's song

haha!! u actually do understood me.. i evn dun undertsand myself! :sweatingbullets:

:huh: i dunno he's pretty conservative cuz jo postd sumthing like he hd a gf back in h/skool?/college? and hd a "great" time together.. hurmmm.. maybe not to public.. he evn wore a shirt in bed - my girl (a scene with maria).. :) haa.. wht bout the butt thingy in flying boys? :sweatingbullets::wacko: once again.. i dunno wht t heck i'm trying to say here.. me so pabbo! LOL!

:w00t: :w00t: thanx for the link!! :)

owh yeah.. about the demonic thing.. wht bothers me is tht, are they goin to accept junki or not? :unsure:

Guest VyLeTtE

visc i got what u said :) i think even if ljk will have mroe mature rules he still looks boyish to me :) someone who'll remain in his 20s forever kekekek

kathy his you-know-what looked okei cuz the camera has a different angle :)

cha stop makign me droooooooooooooollll :sweatingbullets: i was surprised to see those scanned pix with no drool marx :phew:

At the fashion show, everyone was caught by surprise by his beauty ! Their first sight of him and impression was "There is really such a beautiful man on earth !"..hehehe !!! :D

visc..they would accept him once they realise Junki is not just a pretty face ! Wait and see, he will whip up a storm in Asia, outside of Korea. :sweatingbullets:

Guest bibi

hm...I kinda question some stuff Chinese articles write. One of them mispelled his name again and call him Evil Spirit (demonic) --; Later says he's going to do an HK CF later this month. I didn't know he was doing an HK CF O_o

that was a big puzzle to me to seirin demonic whatever..but still the face is angelic!

Yup that magazine mispelled his name thats why when i saw an inset photo at the magazine cover(the lying down junki) i thought it was not him cause his name was mispelled. But looking in a closer view i know its junki alright!

Charity..I am fainting straight away ! :w00t: Surely you don't want ajumma to translate all these articles line for line ??? :blink: Maybe some kind Junkier better in Chinese can help me ? hehehe...

And these are nice pics of Junki. Ah...one line in one article caught my eyes, which goes like this :

"Who is now the hottest actor (meaning biggest attraction) most talked about on Korean internet ? It is not Rain, not Kwon Sang Woo or even Jang Dong Gun, but a new comer called Lee Jun Ki."

oh my wendy! wendy! Wake up!!! Wake up! Get wendy a glass of water!!!!

inhale ...exhale whewww its really hard to revive you wendy!!!!

Oh so that one liner is interesting huh! My sister said he is really big in China! And imagine reaching out china! Thats a big thing!!! Gosh you are right wendy he is so cute!!!

hmmm maybe its just an expression of some sort!

Maybe junki is a little conservative. And based on his body build he still have some baby fats to lose and maybe this is one reason why he still hides his ehemmm chest. His body type is some sort of as what we call here in the Phils "TABAIN" type. Sort of term were without proper and regular excercise and diet will lead to chubbiness then to overweight. But who cares...thats what makes him more adorable!

thanks fo the insights there sis! oh im downloading the singing junki now..... hmmm i think my pc is running slow will comment on it later!

visc i got what u said :) i think even if ljk will have mroe mature rules he still looks boyish to me :) someone who'll remain in his 20s forever kekekek

kathy his you-know-what looked okei cuz the camera has a different angle :)

cha stop makign me droooooooooooooollll :sweatingbullets: i was surprised to see those scanned pix with no drool marx :phew:

hope you read the sms i sent you this morning about the LJK poster!!!

yup its worth drooling pics!!!

seirin!!!! Im so surprise on how junki is singing!!! Interesting and he sounded like a good rocker here!!!The boy has a potential!

At the fashion show, everyone was caught by surprise by his beauty ! Their first sight of him and impression was "There is really such a beautiful man on earth !"..hehehe !!! :D

visc..they would accept him once they realise Junki is not just a pretty face ! Wait and see, he will whip up a storm in Asia, outside of Korea. :sweatingbullets:

Nobody can deny that pretty face! He is raving a lot of reviews here , there and everywhere! And imagine the movie K and C hasnt been shown outside Korea! After that we can expect more of JUNKI for sure!

Wendy are you ok? Im so happy the pictures i posted are giving you guys smiles on your faces!

haha!! u actually do understood me.. i evn dun undertsand myself! :sweatingbullets:

:huh: i dunno he's pretty conservative cuz jo postd sumthing like he hd a gf back in h/skool?/college? and hd a "great" time together.. hurmmm.. maybe not to public.. he evn wore a shirt in bed - my girl (a scene with maria).. :) haa.. wht bout the butt thingy in flying boys? :sweatingbullets::wacko: once again.. i dunno wht t heck i'm trying to say here.. me so pabbo! LOL!

:w00t: :w00t: thanx for the link!! :)

owh yeah.. about the demonic thing.. wht bothers me is tht, are they goin to accept junki or not? :unsure:

What you see on screen is acting. He is an actor and does what the role requires. Frankly, I haven't seen him bare his chest in any photos (if he had a choice). About his past GFs, it could be rumours who knows. Nobody but himself and his friends would know. But from his messages and types of girls he likes, he doesn't seem to easy maybe. I doubt play boys would pick Ha Ji Min type. They would be more into the Hyori sexy types.

In the magic show interview, I got the impression he was a playboy cuz when they asked if he was like Jeong Woo, he said yes. Maybe he means he is a romantic person? Or maybe he is a playboy hidden inside? ahah who knows...

Guest rainz*gurl
:lol: haha.. wats up with all the rain fans over here... i m shock.. :lol: .. so many familiar bier... i jus started watchin My Girl... the most memorable scene is when lee jun ki gave his flying kiss n said 'Bye Maria'... wow... love it.. so cool... haha... when when he drives his blue sports... can kind of smirk n 'blow' his hair.. haha.. dat was so cute... :lol: .. no wonder he is so popular now... n he does look a little like f4's vanness... ;)

Charity..it surprises me that you actually think Junki has potential as a singer ! :D In his latest msg posted..he received one msg asking him is he debuting as a singer, because he is going to sing at the fan meet ! :) He said no...just performing for his fans only ! :lol:

:lol: haha.. wats up with all the rain fans over here... i m shock.. :lol: .. so many familiar bier... i jus started watchin My Girl... the most memorable scene is when lee jun ki gave his flying kiss n said 'Bye Maria'... wow... love it.. so cool... haha... when when he drives his blue sports... can kind of smirk n 'blow' his hair.. haha.. dat was so cute... :lol: .. no wonder he is so popular now... n he does look a little like f4's vanness... ;)

After the "Goodbye Maria...", he nearly got killed by the Italian guy..bullets were flying all over the place ! :P Later at the bar when that Caucasian girl went up to him..the few phrases he spoke in English was natural and clear, not a hint of slang at all. :rolleyes: MG has funny moments and also sad moments for JW !

I liked the public bath scene. That had me rolling lol. When LDH calls him "noona", my mouth dropped ahhaah The expression on his face was priceless hahah the anxiety on his face when everyone started whispering and staring at him ^^;

BTW, someone mentioned earlier about getting Junki's haircut. From the hairstyle book I read, it really depends on how your face shape is and also features you are trying to accentuate. That hairstyle won't look good on just anyone. His hairstylist is good. She found his best features and made them stand out. According to the book, people with heart shaped faces will look nice with layered hair. The layered hair on the side will direct the eye across to his face (basically accentuating his lips) because they point inwards. I think that hair also makes his chin look less sharp. If his hair was cut short, you see his face very clearly and you'll notice is chin is kind of sharp. (not common in males). But that's what makes Junki so unique :) I think if he keeps the hair at the back trimmed it would be okay. But at the front, even if its trimmed slightly, it looks better layered.

Guest VyLeTtE

hope you read the sms i sent you this morning about the LJK poster!!!

yup its worth drooling pics!!!

seirin!!!! Im so surprise on how junki is singing!!! Interesting and he sounded like a good rocker here!!!The boy has a potential!

>>>>> eonni havent got a hold of my fone yet :( will chek laters :) my ofc table is such a mess!!! :D

>>>>> another bier on the house! welcome rain (i couldnt call u rain's gurl really haha)

too many "memorable" scenes in mg :) i like dance revo part :D and the "theatre" part kekekk

Guest lavender*sshi

JunKi! my friend is really addicted to him!! i'm sure she'll love this thread ;)

he was really awesome in MG..! the best! he's a singer too right?

JunKi! my friend is really addicted to him!! i'm sure she'll love this thread ;)

Hi..Junki is an actor and he does not sing professionally ! Only in some CFs. :P

Yup, more and more people are getting addicted to him alright ! :lol:

Guest VyLeTtE

Hi..Junki is an actor and he does not sing professionally ! Only in some CFs. :P

>>>>> yep he's not a singer in profession... he's an actor... and... he sings for me exclusively :phew:

he's not a gasoo. So far he only sings for himself--or his friends/family--or his fans. He's also imitates other singers/voices well--I heard him do Buzz's 나에게로 떠나는 여행 (aka 'A Journey Within', or 'Vacation From Myself') months and months ago ((I think it was from--some kind of fan meeting? Maybe his very first? My friend sent me the file)), I would have almost sworn it was Min Kyunghoon. Almost. I know he has a good voice of his own.

Guest thunderbolt

Thanks for Junki's translated message and all the magazine scans. I want those magazines!! (even though I can't read Chinese)

More gifs:

First, a HUGE gif!

junkigif160.gif

MythnoonA, this is for you. ;)

junkigif140.gif

Yawn... I've been working too hard, says Junki...

junkigif142.gif

Which Junkier does not like my colored hair? :tongue2:

junkigif124.gifjunkigif141.gif

Am I adorable or what?

junkigif118.gifjunkigif137.gif

I'm gorgeous from every angle... :phew:

junkigif138.gifjunkigif136.gif

credit on gifs; sourced from nicola225, 163.com; uploaded by thunderbolt, Jisubaddicts.com

Guest thunderbolt

Did an ex-Bi fan say I'm cute? :P

junkigif149.gif

Here, I look even cuter if the pic's enlarged...

junkigif152.gif

How about a real CLOSE-UP? See, no pimples.

junkigif148.gif

Anyone who disagrees that I'm cute is gonna get it from me! :fury:

junkigif150.gif

Ok, ok, all this cute talk is making me embarrassed... :blush:

junkigif155.gif

Why, I'm so touched I think I'm gonna cry! :tears:

junkigif123.gif

I'm off to get a haircut. Bye!

junkigif119.gif

credit on gifs; sourced from nicola225, 163.com; uploaded by thunderbolt, jisubaddicts.com