Spoiler

Love this shot (HJ+KH)

7XuVINs.jpg

And this one too:

mafoNZv.jpg

Gonna miss HJ... a lot...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LadyOne said:

Dear all, JG FM Thank You! blue ray and dvd notice is out! 

http://leejoongi.co.kr/notice_en/32

:D

:wub::wub::wub: I'm soooooo happy!!!!! I really hope that they will ship also internationally!

This is the announce from Namoo

Hello, this is Namooactors.

We are very excited to announce the release of Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour'17 Fan Meeting "THANK YOU again" Special Edition.

'2016-17 Lee Joon Gi's Asia Tour Thank you' had a successful tour in seven regions starting from Seoul to Osaka, Nagoya, Yokohama, Taipei, Hong Kong and Singapore. 
At last, on April 15th, we had a grand finale with encore performance 'THANK YOU again.'

It was truly a special moment for Lee Joon Gi to feel your sincere energy.

With that said so, we are pleased to announce that the special memories has been documented and you will re-live the moment soon!

Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour'17 Fan Meeting "THANK YOU again" Special Edition Release

[Release Date]

-October 24, 2017 (Tuesday)

[Pre-Sale Date]

- September 29, 2017 (Friday) PM12:00 - October 15, 2017 http://thankyouagain.co.kr/

[Price]

-150,000 won

[Package Context]

-Photobook 148P

-Main performance Blu-ray 1 DISC

-Main performance DVD 1 DISC

-Behind the scenes DVD 1 DISC

-THANK YOU SPECIAL CD

- Message cards

Spoiler

22046499_1543144789112995_39551274869221

22045819_1543144852446322_28028208767941

REGION CODE : ALL, SUBTILTE : KOR/ENG/JPN/CHN
* BLU-RAY DISCS CAN ONLY BE PLAYED ON BLU-RAY PLAYERS AND NOT ON REGULAR DVD PLAYERS.

THANK YOU again Special Edition consists of a photo book and a four-disc digi-pack.

When you open the photo book, you will have a special pop-up page to reminisce of the stage, followed by 148 pages of performance sites and behind-the-scenes photos.

Digi-pack consists four discs. One DVD with 120 minutes of performance video, one DVD with 60 minutes of behind-the-scenes footage. This time we give you both Blu-ray and DVD. With the HD quality, you can feel the live performance vividly.

Last not but least, it has a special CD featuring four songs from Lee Joon Gi's digital single album; 'Thank you', 'Now', 'We wish a merry Christmas', and 'Thank you' re-mastered version.

All the components will be included in the Outbox special edition, and the actor's handwritten message card and the genuine product certification will be enclosed.

We can't wait for you to see our special gift!

Thank you.

Edited by glassnokamen
Add images
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Another IG update :wub::rolleyes:

Edit: JG remove the post from IG. I have the image saved on my phone, but I don't know if it's ok to upload them or not. Maybe he delete the post because there were spoliers for the last 2 Ep?

Edited by glassnokamen
Post deleted
  • Like 2

@glassnokamen We have the sexy IG photos on our FB fanpage too. Those are golden nugget lol. Heaven for eyes for every JG fan :wub:

Anyway, I have saved the IG photos from his latest (deleted) post as well. I will post them here like spoilers. But actually, I don't think there is any mindblowing spoiler :D ... Watch yourself and tell me. The third photo is almost the same like the one team leader shared on his IG a few days ago...

Joon Gi posted these photos fully aware that fans will grab them and share them, download them, edit them etc. So I don't think it is bad to share them here. I would have shared them on our FB page immediately if I hadn't had a lecture at university at that time :) So here you go :D 

Spoiler

actor_jg_170927_114631.jpg

actor_jg_170927_114642.jpg 

actor_jg_170927_114647.jpg

actor_jg_170927_114729.jpg 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Missed me? I'm baaaaack!

On 21.09.2017 at 12:40 PM, glassnokamen said:

Japan DVD have Region 2 that is the same of Europe... so I think it will work on @cedarwood DVD player since, if I'm correct, she's from Europe like me :)

Thanks for that tip! Must look around for japanese DVD... wait... are there english subs???

And yup - I'm from Europe. :)

On 21.09.2017 at 8:16 PM, pixelsticks said:

If only I could get the attention of one handsome bastard!  :ph34r:

Hmmm ever sent him a link to your works? Bet he'd love them. Especially those with lightsabers! I'm big fan of the last one - one of your best works! :D

On 21.09.2017 at 8:33 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

I knew it!! You should have included me in your plan too, so that I wouldn’t have exposed you.evil smile onion head

I'm sorry but when it comes to LJG I'm so selfish... I'll try to be a better person. :sweatingbullets:

Thank god, the fandom is still very much active. I found so many amazing fics and very talented authors. There are many one shots and multi chapter fics. There are fics that are so fluffy, you’ll have cavities and most importantly they have HAPPY endings!!! Wang So deserves better and he deserves all the happiness. Because Wang So is LOVE. :wub: I  can give you some links if you are interested.

Yes! Please!!! :w00t: Oh god... how did you find them??? I'm such a sucker for happy endings! Esp. for Wang So!

(Hope the word "sucker" isn't forbidden.)

If you haven’t noticed so far from my toned-downed “declarations” here, I absolutely love Wang So.:wub:

Oh you mentioned it... Hmmm... Not so sure about it now. :wink: Tell us about it. Every thought about loving Wang So is precious to me.  :D 

Though I’m not sure whether I would have fallen for this character if it were not for JG’s amazing portrayal.

Let's face it - Wang So wasn't easy to play character and bad actor would damage this part. I could fall for him if another actor played Wang So but he must be a good actor. Still I'm glad it was LJG - he did his job so well. :wub:

@cedarwood Have a very safe and wonderful journey. bye1 onion head

Thank you. I'm already back and I must say it was one of my best visits in England. Not to mention now me and my sister have a great plan for another journeys. :D

I've still got Virgin Snow, Joseon Gunman, SWWTN and NSG left. :ph34r::ph34r:

You... you haven't... no... it can't be... even Virgin snow?! My favourite movie for bad days?! How did this happen???

you mean this - love you crazy rabbit ?

Yessss!!! Thank you!!! ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

On 22.09.2017 at 2:46 PM, girlyponytail said:

To cedarwood who is currently rewatching Arang, Yes... his eyes are not sooooo SO... They're sooooo SATO hahaha just kidding ...

You're right! They're soooooo SATO! :wub:

On 23.09.2017 at 10:05 AM, glassnokamen said:

Cute IG image posted by SHJ :)

I love it! 

On 23.09.2017 at 7:08 PM, haniiiii said:

also wrote that Lee Joon Gi was very handsome and stunning ^^

Say something I don't know. :wink: But it's true - he looked stunning. 

As always. :wub:

On 24.09.2017 at 6:07 PM, violina said:

He looks so angelic in whitelove you crazy rabbit.

Angelic you say? Ever heard about seductive angel? Me neither. He's the devil then. :naughty:

On 26.09.2017 at 6:29 AM, glassnokamen said:

IG update ... they filmed for 27 hours!!!! :o

27 hours?!!!!!!!!! non stop!?!!??? Oh my goodness... poor crew!!!

• Like 7

14 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

JG IG update for thanks all the staff 

The last pic - what's on his neck?! A blood???

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Here are the link for the deleted JG IG posts (from JG Family FB page)

*swoons* Now... someone said about him looking angelic? Angelic? ANGELIC??? :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Btw, don't forget to VOTE ^^

Most importantly here - Fan's Popularity Award

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703 (once a day by FB account, once a day by Naver account)

and here- The Most Handsome Kdrama Star 2017 

http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19797&star_num=171&share= (ten times per day if you refresh the page)

and also one lovely poll here - Best Korean Prince :D 

http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=18424&star_num=163&share= (ten times per day)

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

The last pic - what's on his neck?! A blood???

Yes! I think is from the last episodes.

*swoons* Now... someone said about him looking angelic? Angelic? ANGELIC??? :naughty:

Ahahahahahahahah!!!!!

51 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Missed me? I'm baaaaack!

Welcome back!!!!

Thanks for that tip! Must look around for japanese DVD... wait... are there english subs???

Nope... unfortunately no eng subs :(

• Like 3

On 21/9/2017 at 8:33 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

I did. Thank god, the fandom is still very much active. I found so many amazing fics and very talented authors. There are many one shots and multi chapter fics. There are fics that are so fluffy, you’ll have cavities and most importantly they have HAPPY endings!!! Wang So deserves better and he deserves all the happiness. Because Wang So is LOVE. :wub: I  can give you some links if you are interested.

Do you mind send the link to mee too? :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

Hmmm ever sent him a link to your works? Bet he'd love them. Especially those with lightsabers! I'm big fan of the last one - one of your best works! :D

YOU ARE BACK??!!  Why did I think it was going to be much longer.  Glad to hear you had a great trip.  Never have been....<<<anywhere but this big land>>> And to your question....I've tagged them, but the sheer number of tags on IG he must receive hourly/daily from fans, etc. must be insane. 

37 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

Btw, don't forget to VOTE ^^

Done. 

BTW...you can see that JG used a ring light on those wrap up photos <<<look at the highlights in his eyes>>> That is a good light source for beauty and skin...kinda like skin softening bonus, no photoshop needed! 

• Like 5