Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

patoi said:

@larus‌ I am leaving Bangkok tomorrow night. However with ferry incident in Korea and subsequent cancellation of many entertainment events, im not sure what is going to happen with Joon's bd event.

I just find out about the accident. I read the terrible news and It`s so so sad! Now I feel awkward talking about happy things.  Hope you have a nice time in Korea.  Have a save trip!

@larus‌ thank you for your kind wish. If Joon is to cancel his party, i dont mind at all and will take opportunity to explore Seoul instead.

Prayers to the victims and their families of the tragic ferry accident near Jeju Island.

일분기도와 나의 친애하는 한국어 형제에 대한 침묵의 순간. 그들은 여전히 사랑하는 사람들의 소식을 기다리고 있습니다. 
한국은 축하 할 이유가 없다, 애도에 있습니다.  

Work and help my dear Korean brothers branch for a moment of silence. They are still waiting for news of their loved ones. 
South Korea has no reason to celebrate, lament. :/ :'( (Translated by Bing)

BlXZhUUCEAEnArA.jpg:large

willenette said: *** Lee Jun Ki really is the best in stories with thrill and action. I think he is pretty handsome in both suits or sageuk attire. He’s good at action genre but it doesn’t mean he must do it the entire time. Jun Ki may be more action oriented but all his characters had their own unique flavors. He is also  one of the best in romance. I hope he could get to do another rom-com in the future. I guess Nam Sang Mi isn't sure yet on this project. I read somewhere that she won’t take the role.....Haven’t seen Nam Sang-mi in anything. recently. At least Lee Junki is confirmed to do this. I hope that Lee Jun-Ki gets someone good to lead with him.  So happy to hear that he’s confirmed. Lee Jun Ki has an eye for picking solid projects. Looks like he always pick something that ageless… And he’s been better than ever since coming back from the army.  I’d like to see him in movie though after this. I noticed that recently dramas’ plots are more appealing to him. For some reason, when it comes to Jun-ki, I always want him to win the ratings battle. So I think whatever way this turns out, I am going to have to watch it. L-)

@irilight‌ Thank you so much. I wish i will have s chance to hug him too. If i do, there must be many hugs because they will be for each and every one of you. I will tell him you guys ask me to do it.

Re TBDW, i agree with you that he looked so young, thus making NSM look like noona even though she is younger than him. But they are both more mature now and she looks quite lovely nowadays.

patoi said: @irilight‌ Thank you so much. I wish i will have s chance to hug him too. If i do, there must be many hugs because they will be for each and every one of you. I will tell him you guys ask me to do it. Re TBDW, i agree with you that he looked so young, thus making NSM look like noona even though she is younger than him. But they are both more mature now and she looks quite lovely nowadays.

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; zoom: 1; margin: 10px 0px; font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"10 fun facts celebrating Lee Joon Ki's birthday

Lee_Joon_Ki.png

April 17th marks the 32nd birthday for Lee Joon Ki, the talented K-drama actor who has given a broad range of starring performances, from the lovable second lead in My Girl(2005) to his most recent turn as a tough fugitive in Two Weeks (2013). To honor the day of Joon Ki's birth, here are ten fun facts you may not know about him:

1. He was the original flower boy.

Lee_Jun_Ki_face.png

Many people consider Lee Joon Ki to be the beginning of the "flower boy" trend. His breakout role as an effeminate clown in The King and the Clown won him many fans, though he has consistently shown his range beyond "pretty boy" roles since that time.

2. He does almost all of his own stunts.

Lee_Jun_Ki_Two_Weeks_motorcycle.png

Lee Joon Ki has become a respected action star because of his eagerness to take on his own stunts. He believes that the fans can tell when there is a stuntman involved, so he only steps out for the most dangerous stunts that might halt production with a high risk of injury. In recent dramas like Arang and the Magistrate, Joon Ki has also helped direct some of his own stunt scenes. In fact, it was his suggestion that made Arang's Eun Oh more of an action character.

3. Han Jung Soo almost broke Joon Ki's nose.

Lee_Jun_Ki_arang.png

Because Joon Ki does his own stunts, he has quite a few injury stories from various sets. For example, he fell on the set of Iljimae when a support wire froze. While filming a fight scene with Han Jung Soo for Arang and the Magistrate, Han Jung Soo accidentally kicked him in the face. The crew was amazed that his nose remained intact.

4. He and Park Ha Sun battled for their fake daughter's affection.

Lee_Jun_Ki_Two_Weeks_1.png

When filming Two Weeks, Lee Joon Ki said that he and Park Ha Sun had a friendly rivalry to win over the affections of Lee Chae Mi, the adorable actress who played their daughter. He bought her a gigantic stuffed bear as a gift, while Park Ha Sun treated her to friend octopus. Awwwww.

5. He was originally intended for the lead in Faith.

Lee_Jun_Ki_army.png

Lee Joon Ki was cast as Choi Young in Faith, but the production overlapped with his army enlistment date. He withdrew from the role, and Lee Min Ho played the part instead.

6. He practices kissing scenes when he's at home alone.

Lee_Jn_Ki_kising_arang.png

Lee Joon Ki is known as an actor who constantly wants to improve his craft. On an episode of Healing Camp, he admitted to practicing kissing scenes while at home alone. He also practices his villainous mannerisms for the day when he takes on his first truly evil role.

7. He won his first big role with handstands.

Lee_Jun_Ki_King_and_the_Clown_1.png

According to producer Lee Joon Ik, he chose Joon Ki for The King and the Clown because he saw him doing handstands. In an interview, he said, "Just because of handstands, Lee Joon Ki became the person he is today."

8. He likes his wrinkles.

Lee_Jun_Ki_smile.png

In response to fan requests that he never get Botox, Joon Ki said the following: "These wrinkles are natural, since I’m now 30. I was young and fresh in my 20s, so that’s probably why I didn’t smell like a man. I like the feeling of being 30. I feel like with getting older one year, another year, I’m expanding my character choices. As a male actor, I don’t hate getting older."

9. He will never admit to having a girlfriend.

Lee_Jun_Ki_winking.png

Lee Joon Ki has said that even if he has a girlfriend, he won't admit it to the public until he is ready for marriage. He feels that public scrutiny would make it difficult for a relationship to progress to marriage.

10. His next role is Chosun Gunman.

Joseon_Gunman_poster.png

He recently confirmed his role as the lead in the upcoming drama, where he will star as one of the last great swordsmen of the Joseon era who has to trade in his sword for a gun in a quest for revenge. The series will air in June. Sign up for new episode alerts HERE!

Happy birthday, Lee Joon Ki! May this year be filled with joy and some great dramas!

Source: DramaFever-Blog

@irilight Thanks for sharing this fun article of dramafever~! I've already participated in the map, and also love this idea. There are many descriptions for Joongi to read and take courage from his worldwide fans through one place :)>-

I've no problem with NSM acting so l look forward to see how their 2nd time combo would turn out if she confirms. I also hope their looks would match at about same age for this time around.

I think we're always in a weaker position when guessing the rating battle. So, just wish the good fortune will turn on our actor this time :)

Sorry for the news of ferry, my condolences to all who suffered...

@patoi Have a safe trip~^^ Hope his birthday party would finish well as its schedule for you & his fans who planned to go there :x 

Guest YulianyG

@patoi .. have a nice trip, enjoy your vacation :):) please send our regards to the very best and the brightest one actor.. Lee Joon Gi

bdayet7.jpg

LEE JUN-KI
I w
ish you discoveries and marvels.  I wish you success.  I wish you joy and peace and deep contentment......and always sarang.
Best wishes in your new project! Fighting!

P.S  :  Have a safe and enjoyable trip @patoi. Good Luck!

Fan-made video by Dya LdsDya

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"☆2014.04.17 ❤ Lee Jun Ki / Lee Joon Gi ❤ HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Lee Jun-Ki's Birthday celebration is cancelled.

@patoi, here is Namoo Actors message:

안녕하세요, 나무엑터스 입니다.

19일 토요일 오후 6시 올림픽공원 우리금융아트홀에서 개최 예정이었던 이준기 생일파티 팬미팅 ‘DREAMING’의 일정을 취소하기로 결정했습니다. 여객선 침몰 사고로 온 국민이 걱정과 슬픔에 빠져 있는 가운데 팬미팅을 진행하는 것이 옳지 않다고 생각한 끝에 이러한 결정을 하게 되었습니다. 행사 일정 취소에 양해를 부탁 드립니다. 향후 일정에 대해서는 추후 공지하도록 하겠습니다.

진도 여객선 실종자 분들이 모두 무사히 귀환하기를 진심으로 기원합니다.

Hi, the tree is in exile. 

Saturday, May 19, 6: 00 pm will be held at the Olympic Park has been our financial art Hall, Lee Jun Ki D R E A fan meeting ' birthday party with M I N G ' decided to cancel the schedule. The ferry sank in the middle on the public worries and grieving fan meeting to proceed this thought not right at the end of this decision. Calendar of events cancelled. Next on the schedule is TBA. 

Progress ferry missing persons who wish to return safely to all sincere. (Translated by Bing)

Happy Birthday to our precious Actor Lee Joon Gi, and Wishing the Best for Joseon Gunman^^

11904_240848259450623_545077716897524663

However, I'm sorry to hear about the cancellation of Birthday Party. Hope all his fans to go there be able to get holidays again for the rescheduled date...

Guest Светлана Мейндок

o, it's realy sorry, he certainly prepared much.

but of course it's right decision, the country in mourning.