Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@daegorr, thank you for a very nice piece of work in translation of Joon Gi's interview. Is there a part II to this, I am waiting to read it. You have done a great job.
@petito, that rapid scene was quite scary. At first I did not think he dared to do it himself. Uri Joon is a really devoted actor, so lucky there was not accident occurred during the filming of Two Weeks.

@petito @patoi Haha! You all are welcome! Yes, there is a part 2, which I haven't read yet because the article is so long. The translation for part 2 might take some time though because I'm busy with other stuff at the moment. Just to let you all know, my translations may not be 100% accurate, because my Korean is still not very good yet! Still not at the level where I can translate without referring to a dictionary, haha.

Jun Ki is the only actor who gained a huge fandom without romantic comedies, then he must be the only actor whose fans always talk about his scars, stunts and action scenes and worry about him ;)
typ08.jpg

Do you know if he had that scar before?? 

tumblr_mumw5uGa3w1sq7kg0o1_500.png
I heard that a girl wrote (in her blog I guess) that she doesn't want to sign in and the page should always be like this ;)) Jun ki ya, I'm a fan of you because you are an awesome actor, really, not because you have that face ;)) (Even I don't believe in what I just said) 

@petito, that blogger girl is cute hahaha.re his scar, I assume that scars on his hands are all from his rope stunt in K & C. Anyone knows otherwise, I would like to know too.
I love his JGWorld, we get a chance to see the real Joon Gi and to see all behind the scenes, a lot more than the network let us see.
@cristurbat, thank you for those wonderful clips.

Sorry to be MIA..... Life  sort of took over.... But it is so good to come back  here...I love this thread!

Merry said: @irilight dear, we're talking about the Voting of MBC Drama Awards which will be held in the year end. The nominees of vote competitions will be announced at the start of December I think. We'll post here about the detailed procedure of voting when the official info is out^^ If you want to know the award giving system of korean channels for their dramas and artists in details, pls check out our conversations & explanations on page. # 1034 & 1035 of this thread :)

petito said: ohhh I like how the topic was changed from serious to hot, I needed something light in the morning 7.png 
Yes!! Soo-Jin and Tae-San must get the best couple award, if they are nominated I have no doubt that they will win it \:D/
Let alone a guy, even as a girl I don't wear those tight pants like he does, shame shame shame.. 
If i need an excuse to post his pictures, let's say they are good morning gifts, at least it is still morning in my place .. 
267.jpg?w=613&h=451
316.jpg?w=700&h=

@irilight, haha I love how you can catch up with everyone and everything ;)) I'm a total newbie to awards and votings so I can't help you on that field I'm afraid. My sunbaes probably know better than me about that :D
Yes, I love that video .. he is amazing. Junki is definitely like a doll that can be put into any shape ;))

Dear @Merry..thank you.... I did go back and looked at the pages you suggested... (wow.. how do you remember!)  Thank you for your insights...

I have a question though..So in order to vote we need to register on MBC website?  I tried to do it once, but no luck... It is not easy for people not understanding Korean.... I put my email address.. and then they told me they send an email, and to put confirmation number from email... which I did.. But it never took me to a place to put a nickname and pw.... so I am sort of lost there... I wanted to register especially so I can vote....

Yes, the voting needs registration in MBC website and all words are in korean :D But I followed the translated procedure on JGfamily fb page and succeeded. Admins there will inform us about the voting method when officials are announced for this year. And nominations do not take the audience suggestions, dear^^

That my girl bts vid :x Joongi is really amazing, he's super flexible :-bd