Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Actor Lee Jun Ki photo was released of the late-night shooting.

Recent Online Community for the 'Two Weeks cinematic visual Lee "was the title of your post.

In this post, staring at the camera, wearing a formal suit for the imposing figure damgyeotda Lee. He is also wearing glasses attracted disclose the figure.

Late one day, Lee released pictures of the recent MBC drama 'Two Weeks' take on the jangtaesan stations being rolled.

539068_513572838719727_566526174_n.jpg

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Two Weeks" Episode 5

photo340368.jpg

The drama has run into a bit of a holding patterm. It's still the same consistent quality of entertainment, it's just a little too consistent. In the last two episodes Tae-San made a daring escape, tried to recover from his wounds, and was able to get on the offensive somewhat by trying to track down evidence that would clear him and prove the involvement of greater nefarious powers.

This episode covers nearly the exact same ground. Tae-San makes another narrow escape, struggling to survive against an enemy that clearly wants him dead when he needs to survive for at least the next two weeks. It even literally covers the same ground, as Tae-San goes back to the rural district, attempts to hide incognito, and once again makes contact with locals while trying to juggle his need to escape with his basic skills with his general propensity to act like a scumbag with his desire to behave like a decent human being.

Even the cliffhanger is the same basic principle, albeit more extreme. And consequently it really falls flat. We know that Tae-San's not going to die, at least not anytime soon, because the drama's only just starting out. The appearance of danger, and the ambiguity of the choices Tae-San needs to make are the drama's really effective strong points. It can't just throw the same setpieces at us and expect the same reaction all the time.

One potentially interesting element is introduced as we get a taste of Jae-Kyoung's backstory and find out she has had past personal dealings with the villains. The question immediately comes to mind of whether they remember who she is- the one advantage of Jae-Kyoung being slow-to-act is that so far she probably isn't on their radar. If they knew that Jae-Kyoung's grudge is a lot more personal than just being an ambitious young prosecutor, the situation could get dangerous for her fast.

This drama needs more focus on other characters. I like Tae-San, but at this point the drama's just doing itself a disfavor by insisting on centering all the action around him when he really doesn't have that much to do. There's little point in reminding us about Tae-San's backstory when it's still fresh in our memory. There is, at least, some set-up to possible conflicts with other characters that are brought up this episode, so hopefully the plot threads for those points will come to fruition soon.

Review by William Schwartz

"Two Weeks" is directed by Son Hyeong-seok, written by So Hyeon-kyeong and features Lee Joon-ki, Kim So-yeon, Ryoo Soo-yeong and Park Ha-seon.

***They are just too feminine or is it just me? I guess they made them as anime version. As much as I want to own one but the price...tsk tsk tsk.....:(

itemprop="name"These Lee Jun Ki dolls are so real you'll freak

leejun21_1.jpg 5 Comments 17 Shares

Lee Jun Ki -- who is currently starring in Two Weeks -- is a doll…literally! Considering he is the first original “flower boy,” in my mind it would be totally weird if he didn’t have dolls that looked just like him. I mean they really do look just like him in a beautiful yet extremely creepy way. Now as a porcelain doll collector myself (owner of three), I can look at these otherwise extremely creepy looking creations and appreciate the beauty in them.

leejun22.jpg

To clarify: I wasn't purposely looking for Lee Jun Ki dolls! I was looking up photos for something else involving oppa (^_^) and there just happened to be a photo of him as a doll in the search results; I’m serious! Anyway, after further investigation I found the website which at one point sold these dolls. The buying period was 2008 so we’re a little late, but I’m pretty sure once I tell you how much they were being sold for you wouldn’t bother buying one even if you could.

leejun24.jpg

Each ball jointed doll had been carefully crafted to replicate Lee Jun Ki during various points in his career at the time. These limited edition dolls captured his moments in the historical KDrama Iljimae, and also the action drama Time Between Dog and Wolf. A doll was created for an ad campaign he did for the Spris clothing store and most importantly, a doll was created for his role in the film King and Clown/The King and Clown -- the show that made him famous. Each doll stands at two feet and costs $1,250!

leejun23.jpg

Now as much as I love Lee Jun Ki and love that these dolls look exactly like him which is borderline creepy, and absolutely 100% wish I could have the King and Clown doll; no way would I spend that much money for one! My round trip plane ticket to Seoul cost less than that! It’s kind of like, “hmm having a doll in the image of a hot Korean guy, or actually going to Korea and meeting hot Korean guys?” Got to get your priorities straight. But don’t you just want one anyway? I wonder if this company will ever make limited edition Arang and the Magistrate dolls. I can only imagine how beautiful it would look wearing the throw back Joseon magistrate uniform with the hat and beads!

Just check out these photos of Lee Jun Ki looking stunning even as a doll!

leejun15.jpg

leejun16.jpg

leejun12.jpg

leejun13.jpg

leejun7.jpg

leejun8.jpg

leejun5.jpg

leejun6.jpg

leejun3.jpg

leejun4.jpg

leejun19.jpg

leejun20.jpg

leejun17.jpg

leejun18.jpg

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

(Source: souldoll.com)/ dramafever

itemprop="name"Exclusive photos of rain-drenched 'Two Weeks' set

20130821022908_0.jpg

Yesterday the staff of Two Weeks revealed exclusive shots of an escaping Jang Tae San (Lee Jun Ki), prosecutor Park Jae Kyung (Kim So Yeon) and detective Lim Seung Woo (Ryu Soo Young) filming a chase scene.

The three main characters gave an enthusiastic performance all day, despite pouring rain. They were all soaked from head to toe, but Lee Jun Ki was especially so -- for the shoot he was crawling on the mountain path, falling, and hanging unto a tree branch, so not only his face but his entire body was drenched in a combination of sweat, dirt and rain water.

20130821100857_337739_500_998.jpg

After the shoot was over, Kim So Yeon said, “I was running in the heat wave with a raincoat on while getting soaked from the rain and it was hot and humid so physical consumption was considerable. The staff also suffered a lot for this scene due to the weather and water.” He then added with a smile, “However, both the actors and the staff filmed in a fun atmosphere so all tough times were forgotten. I am very happy and thankful to have met such a team.”

(Source: Nate News) / dramafever

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Two Weeks" Episode 6

photo340886.jpg

This episode starts out slowly as the story has to recover from its own narrative rut. Tae-San is still on the run from the law, in a rural district, and in order to make a getaway has to confront the way he's acted in the past and the way he needs to Act in the future. It's all well and good, but we've already seen him do all this several times now in recent episodes. So to go through this plot again is rather tiring.

However, once these narrative issues are resolved, "Two Weeks" moves briskly on to its stronger points- dealing with the emotional fallout from these decisions. Right now, Tae-San is dead to the world, and this presents an enormous problem to Soo-Jin, who will actually be dead if she doesn't get an organ transplant. The little girl herself is blissfully unaware of the danger- but the problems lie heavily on the minds of the adults close to her.

Seung-Woo is put in the unenviable position of having apparently caused this crisis- though he doesn't actually believe Tae-San is dead, through sheer willpower more than circumstantial logic. There's a very melancholic flashback to Seung-Woo's attempts to get close to little Soo-Jin who intones, rather adorably, that Seung-Woo is nothing more than just an older man and not her real dad, who's dead.

There's something heartfelt in Soo-Jin's simplistic notions of what family is. It's hard to fault In-Hye too much for raising her daughter like this, given the precarious emotional position they were both forced into. But we're given another reminder that, childlike though this little girl's beliefs may be, she's still old enough and smart enough to figure out certain facts on her own, and she is long overdue for a genuine talk about what really happened with her parents and what life is supposed to be like for her. An ugly spot of danger pops up her almost directly facilitated by this failure to communicate.

Overall "Two Weeks" taking a turn toward more interesting scenery this episode. The preview indicates that we're finally moving onto a location other than the rural districts, and character knowledge is near to becoming equalized. The police have realized that someone is directly trying to prevent them from taking Tae-San into custody, and the villains too have gotten tired enough of trying to hunt Tae-San down directly to attempt an alternate means of approach. There's no immediate danger in the cliff-hanger this time- but it's amazing how much tension a simple bit of knowledge can create.

Review by William Schwartz

"Two Weeks" is directed by Son Hyeong-seok, written by So Hyeon-kyeong and features Lee Joon-ki, Kim So-yeon, Ryoo Soo-yeong and Park Ha-seon.

VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL LEE JUN KI FANS

To celebrate Hanryu 10th Anniversary please vote LJK as an actor and his dramas at
http://hanryu10.jp/about/

Currently LJK at no.7 for actor category and his drama Iljimae at no.10... :x

If i'm not mistaken this voting will be closed in early September 2013...for those of you who understand Japanese please sharing with us how to vote in that site... [-O<

I want to give my votes too... :D

miss A Suzy and Lee Joon Gi Win Awards at the ‘Seoul Drama Awards’

Making their hard work worth it, miss A’s Suzy and Lee Joon Gi will be given the Hallyu Drama Actress and Actors Awards at the 2013 Seoul Drama Awards. 

The 2013 Seoul Drama Awards will take place on September 5 at the National Theater of Korea, where Suzy and Lee Joon Gi will be given their respective trophies for the category of Hallyu Drama Actress and Actor.

48806794.jpg

Also for the Hallyu Drama Award category, MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate won the grand prize with SBS’Yawang taking the runner-up award. JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong will also receive the Hallyu Drama OST award for singing Living Like a Dream in MBC’s Dr. Jin. 

The winners of the Hallyu Drama Award category resulted from the combination of netizen votes as well as the judging of professionals. 

The 2013 Seoul Drama Awards will be broadcasted live and can be viewed on Daum, Ustream, and Youtube. 

Suzy and Lee Sung Jae will be hosting the ceremony. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min, Kim Byung KWan

Source: 
MWave

Willette, I agree with you about the dolls.  The dolls actually look like a woman and not a man.  Junki has a handsome face but he does have masculine qualities to his personality which are not captured in the facial expressions of the dolls.  
As for the dramas, I have been watching both Two Weeks and Master's Sun.  Master's Sun is a funny drama but it is also a slight horror.  The producers (sister team whose name escapes me at the moment) have done a fantastic job at writing the script and producing Master's Sun.  The actors/actresses in that drama are good at acting and they have great chemistry with each other.  Each episode is very different from the next and so you don't know what to expect.  I think this brings viewers back for more.
Two Weeks also has an awesome cast of actors/actresses.  Junki is doing a great job at acting as we all knew he would do. The little girl is so lovable and adorable.  I just want to pinch her cheeks and give her a hug.  The problem is how long can you chase the main character all over Seoul or Korea? We know he's not going to die because he needs to save his daughter.  After a while, chasing in the woods becomes a little dull.  I wonder if this might have been as a movie than a 16 episode drama. I hope there will be other surprises in the drama where the ratings can pick up.  Junki is a talented actor and he deserves to be in a hit drama right now.

After watching his movie, The King and the Clown, I was getting curious about this pretty looking actor and wondering if he can pull off other 'manly' roles with his feature.

From there, I've watched ' Virgin snow', 'My Girl', Iljmae, Arang & the magistrate and now 'two weeks'. In between, while waiting for new episodes, I've just finished watching one of his best dramas which I've just discovered, 'Time between dog and wolf'. Oh! How could I've not seeing this drama before. Such an exciting brilliant drama with fantastic casts together with Nam Sang Mi & Jung Kyung Ho. Jung Ki has not aged a single day since shooting this drama in 2007and he still looks the same in 'Two weeks'

Yes, truly, he is indeed, not just a pretty face actor but a very fine actor indeed. Two weeks are an excellent role for Jung Ki and at par with his acting in Time between dog and wolf.

theone4me said: Willette, I agree with you about the dolls.  The dolls actually look like a woman and not a man.  Junki has a handsome face but he does have masculine qualities to his personality which are not captured in the facial expressions of the dolls.  
As for the dramas, I have been watching both Two Weeks and Master's Sun.  Master's Sun is a funny drama but it is also a slight horror.  The producers (sister team whose name escapes me at the moment) have done a fantastic job at writing the script and producing Master's Sun.  The actors/actresses in that drama are good at acting and they have great chemistry with each other.  Each episode is very different from the next and so you don't know what to expect.  I think this brings viewers back for more.
Two Weeks also has an awesome cast of actors/actresses.  Junki is doing a great job at acting as we all knew he would do. The little girl is so lovable and adorable.  I just want to pinch her cheeks and give her a hug.  The problem is how long can you chase the main character all over Seoul or Korea? We know he's not going to die because he needs to save his daughter.  After a while, chasing in the woods becomes a little dull.  I wonder if this might have been as a movie than a 16 episode drama. I hope there will be other surprises in the drama where the ratings can pick up.  Junki is a talented actor and he deserves to be in a hit drama right now.

*** This drama is a tear jerker.L-)

Lee Jun Ki's fan club treats cast and staff of 'Two Weeks' with 120 lunch boxes

lee-jun-ki_1377651777_af_org.jpg

Lee Jun Ki's fans showed that sharing is caring as they prepared 120 lunch boxes for the crew of his MBC drama 'Two Weeks'!

SEE ALSO: 'Two Weeks' shares an unedited photo of heartthrob Lee Jun Ki

Lee Jun Ki's fan club 'Ha Jun Se' treated the cast and staff with 120 lunch boxes filled with meals, coffee, tea, thermoses, and snacks. Lee Jun Ki thanked the fans by personally giving his autographs.

If you're tuning into the drama, it's easy to see how hard the crew works for its action-packed scenes. Catch Lee Jun Ki as Jang Tae San on 'Two Weeks' every Wednesday and Thursday!

source : allkpop

[Ratings: Wed, 08.28.13]

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS Master’s Sun 16.1

2. MBC Two Weeks 9.4

3. KBS Blade and Petal 5.0

Variety

1. SBS Couples (Jjak) 6.9

2. MBC Radio Star 6.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld

Lee Joon-ki tops 7 million on Weibo

photo342775.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-ki, who leapt to fame in 2005 thanks to the movie "The King and the Clown", celebrated reaching an impressive 7 million followers on Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, yesterday.

"Weibo followers passed 7 million. Chinese fans always impress me!!" Lee wrote on his Weibo account, along with posting a photo with actress Kim So-yeon.

"I am celebrating with So-yeon. Although I don't look good in the picture", he added.

Both Lee and Kim appear to be wearing makeup from the set of the drama "Two Weeks", posing with their fingers in a "V" for victory.

Lee signed up for Weibo last February and has regularly communicated with his Chinese fans since then. 

By Baek Hee-youn

Source: Hancinema

willenette said:

[Ratings: Wed, 08.28.13]

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS Master’s Sun 16.1

2. MBC Two Weeks 9.4

3. KBS Blade and Petal 5.0

Variety

1. SBS Couples (Jjak) 6.9

2. MBC Radio Star 6.8

August 30, 2013

Lee Joon-gi tops 7 million on Weibo

29202142.jpg

Lee Joon-gi
Actor Lee Joon-gi, who leapt to fame in 2005 thanks to the movie “The King and the Clown,” celebrated reaching an impressive 7 million followers on Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, yesterday.

“Weibo followers passed 7 million. Chinese fans always impress me!!” Lee wrote on his Weibo account, along with posting a photo with actress Kim So-yeon.

“I am celebrating with So-yeon. Although I don’t look good in the picture,” he added.

Both Lee and Kim appear to be wearing makeup from the set of the drama “2 Weeks,” posing with their fingers in a “V” for victory.

Lee signed up for Weibo last February and has regularly communicated with his Chinese fans since then.

By Baek Hee-youn

credit : JoongAngDaily

[Ratings: Thurs, 08.29.13]

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS Master’s Sun 16.1→17.8

2. MBC Two Weeks 9.4→11.5

3. KBS Blade and Petal 5.0→5.4

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 8.1

2. MBC Hwasooboon 3.7

"Two Weeks" Lee Joon-ki gets support

photo343080.jpg

Lee Joon-ki earned support from Kim So-yeon on the eighth episode of the MBC drama "Two Weeks'. Tae-san (Lee Joon-ki) is currently on the run as the murderer of two people.

However, he made someone on his side by helping a pregnant woman on his urgent ways. People who have met him were claiming that he wasn't a bad person and he earned support.

He also changed prosecutor Park Jae-kyeong's (Kim So-yeon) opinion about him. She had approached the truth of the case slightly more which was about why Tae-san was being framed for Moon Il-seok (Jo Min-ki) and that he wasn't the one on the run. Park even found out about his two year-old daughter who had to live.

Meanwhile, "Two Weeks" is about who lives a meaningless life learning that he has a daughter with leukemia.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Lee Joon-ki freed of case thanks to A’s withdrawal

Lee Joon-ki freed of case thanks to A's withdrawal

Lee Joon-ki is now free of the compensation case.

According to the Seoul High Court of Justice, a legal representative of the A corporation submitted documents of withdrawing from the case. Therefore, they are now filing a case against Lee Joon-ki‘s former agency and not the actor.

Previously, A corporations claimed that they paid Lee Joon-ki 5 hundred million as investment to a cosmetic business they were going ahead with and wrote a document of agreement. However, the business turned cold when Lee Joon-ki moved agencies and A corporation filed a report against him and his former agency in February. Lee Joon-ki claimed this had nothing to do with him.

Lee Joon-ki is currently starring in the MBC drama “Two Weeks” as Jang Tae-sang who is at risk of being framed for murder.

source : ohkpop

willenette said: Lee Joon-ki freed of case thanks to A’s withdrawalLee Joon-ki freed of case thanks to A's withdrawal

Lee Joon-ki is now free of the compensation case.

According to the Seoul High Court of Justice, a legal representative of the A corporation submitted documents of withdrawing from the case. Therefore, they are now filing a case against Lee Joon-ki‘s former agency and not the actor.

Previously, A corporations claimed that they paid Lee Joon-ki 5 hundred million as investment to a cosmetic business they were going ahead with and wrote a document of agreement. However, the business turned cold when Lee Joon-ki moved agencies and A corporation filed a report against him and his former agency in February. Lee Joon-ki claimed this had nothing to do with him.

Lee Joon-ki is currently starring in the MBC drama “Two Weeks” as Jang Tae-sang who is at risk of being framed for murder.

source : ohkpop

2 Questions:
Question 1.  How do I post a response without the pictures?  I tried to repost without the picture and couldn't back space to take the picture out of my response?  I don't wont't to reply with photos.
Question 2: On another note, when Junki first got out of the military, he did a mini-internet series called JG Style. I have watched all of those episodes.  My question is did he film another series like that this year?  If so, does anyone have a link to that series?  Is it called J Episodes or something?  
Thanks for your help.