Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

haha im watching 'Flying Boy's' right now!!! its so weird O_O totally lost.

and LJK..omg. it's weird seeing him like this. he plays the kind of stupid highschool best friend type. ahahaha

you can see LJK's booty in this movie too..HILARIOUS scene. XD

Guest StylishAzNx07

I just thought this was interesting but .. i read in the naver website that junki oppah is good friends with kang dong won and hyunbin. two hotties. :) <33 kaka

Guest StylishAzNx07

oh yea and i read hes become good friends with lee dong wook too after my girl. :) hehe hes friends with all the hotties. :)

Guest StylishAzNx07

^i know! the girl who gets to date him is darn lucky. i think hed look cute with lee da hae. i would suport them if they went out cuz they were flirting if u watched that SBS my girl morning show..

man if i was LJK's girlfriend..i'd go through some major therapy because i'd be trippin over my boyfriend being hotter/prettier then me haha XP

Guest swtamy83

man if i was LJK's girlfriend..i'd go through some major therapy because i'd be trippin over my boyfriend being hotter/prettier then me haha XP

Hahaha........I wouldn't really mind as long as I'm with him!!!!! :w00t:

Guest Onesweetypie

AHahah LOL!!! u guys are driving me crazy. Does he really have a gf? XD Junki is hot of coures he gotta be grouping with hotties :P. For Flying boy and something Venus, did u guys dl them off Cb? Ahh i wanna c it!!! @@ and OMG being Junki's gf, geez i dotn kno wat i would do, hide him in the room and never let him out so nobody would steal or even have a CHANCE to LOOK and ADMIRE him LOl!!!!!

Guest StylishAzNx07

^LOLS

btw i think junki oppah would look cute with someone like song hye gyo ... since he said he likes the cute type .... :D

AHahah LOL!!! u guys are driving me crazy. Does he really have a gf? XD Junki is hot of coures he gotta be grouping with hotties :P. For Flying boy and something Venus, did u guys dl them off Cb? Ahh i wanna c it!!! @@ and OMG being Junki's gf, geez i dotn kno wat i would do, hide him in the room and never let him out so nobody would steal or even have a CHANCE to LOOK and ADMIRE him LOl!!!!!

heres some LJK clubbox links ^_^

they both have Flying Boys and The Hotel Venus

http://clubbox.co.kr/myloverjunki

http://clubbox.co.kr/junkicn

Guest swtamy83

^LOLS

btw i think junki oppah would look cute with someone like song hye gyo ... since he said he likes the cute type .... :D

I don't think he would make a good couple with her..........She looks too old for her.

He would look great with someone like LDH......... :P

Guest Onesweetypie

I don't think he would make a good couple with her..........She looks too old for her.

He would look great with someone like LDH......... :P

Agreed, After all LDH made a drama with him XD

Punky: Thanks alot ^^ I love u haha XD

Guest swtamy83

I've just listened to LSY's Grace song. I'm really anxious to see what the MV's about.

This might be off topic but does anyone have the translation to that song so I might have a clue what the MV might be about?

Guest StylishAzNx07

Agreed, After all LDH made a drama with him XD

Punky: Thanks alot ^^ I love u haha XD

really? i think song hye gyo looks just rite with him .. plus shes the same age as him ...

but yea lee da hae does look better with him. i guess he looks better with someone younger than him ... since she is 2 years younger..

Guest Funkie_dayZ

ooo.. did anyone noe where i can get the movie king's man?? cuz i saw da good morning show and ldh was talking to him smth abt it.. and i wanna see.. cuz da clips on dat movie seems funnie =D