Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Reaction after watching part two of the subbed 'candy in my ear':

Me: Lee Joon Gi must be cloned..he must definitely be cloned.He is boyfriend goals.Look how he talks, His sincerity is just coming through so effortlessly.He really is Red Ginseng.Born to give strength, comfort and bring happiness to the people around him and us watching from afar:wub:.Aw and the bunny is so sweet too.

Reaction after watching tomorrow's preview:

Me:Kyaah..He is so cute.Look how he turns pink when he is nervous and shy.And oppa, will there be food left after cooking..it's flying everywhere:lol:.Can LJG's destined soulmate come out already and take care of our man for us please!.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

@lisethvr, thanks for sharing ! hehe here we go, shy JG. He is all cocky and can sort out all the cheesy lines without any trouble but when it gets personal/honest talk and he is not "acting" anymore, he gets shy shy and embarrassed ~ Cute.

He is so cute and I suppose there is something more than what we saw in the preview that provokes this reaction in Joon Gi.

1488640742_zpsbzsa8prv.gif

• Like 9

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

What is everybody's guess about the next episode of My Ear's Candy?  Will Red Ginseng and Bunny Bunny start the episode, and then the other new couple is introduced for a bit and then back to them?  Do you think this upcoming show will be their last and they will meet or more episodes?

@pixelsticks  I think there will be at least another, but maybe two more episodes other than the one of today. It's still missing his trip to San Gimignano by car and he has to take the train to go to 

Spoiler

Venice to find Candy

:D:D:D ... too much for only 1 or 2 episodes :D

• Like 10

On 3/17/2017 at 3:31 PM, girlyponytail said:

Hi antoniaclamens, I'll go to Korea next month, definitely want to go to his FM, and currently still trying to figure out how to get the ticket. 

A couple days ago I was quite confident about my plan to buy the ticket via interpark (so happy it has english version!). I happily made an interpark account, practiced alot by pretending buying other concert ticket LOL (try Pitbull concert because it will be held in the same venue thus you can get familiar with the seating plan and I assume his FM will be standing ticket also just like Pitbull seating plan).

Well... everything seemed good for me... until three days ago, I tried to buy YYS's FM at the ticket opening day, tuesday at 8pm KST. I was very excited because I wanted to know how my internet connection worked out in real time when competing to Korean netizen hahaha.

Exactly at 8pm sharp it opened. Less than a minute, I realized I was defeated. Even I had no opportunity to select seat! The ticket was sold quickly, I tried to select any seat, but no seat available to be selected in seating plan! It happened because I thought my internet connection was not fast enough to display the change in every second for every tickets bought already! This situation has never happened during my practice! LOL (off course I compete none when practicing)

Btw, YYS's FM only had appx 650 tickets so I can not imagine how to compete with thousands of people booking Joon Gi's FM ticket at the same time from my home with not so fast internet connection LOL. I definitely need another plan. However, if you're confident with your internet connection, try to buy via interpark.

So far, I have several ideas:
I have a friend who has a friend who live in Korea - LOL what a long connection - She will try to help me but can not promise me a thing.
I notice some web site also sell tickets which are sold out already at interpark in very high price, but I don't know whether it is a scam or not.
I notice some web site offers a help to buy something from Korea, but less review about them.

Sounds not reliable right? I'll figure out another plan then.

Hi just share some experience, for Joongi's fanmeet next month, maybe u can try or ask help from Joongi's fanclub. As far as i  know, Joon's fanclub usually get some "treatment" in the term to buy a ticket. U can try Splendor, Namoo arrange somekind of a concert tour for Japanese fans, or the second option was Taiwan / Chinese fanclub u can try to contact them Because we can't manage if we try online by interpark , and i bet This fanmeet ticket will sold in a second/ minute. 

• Like 11

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

@pixelsticks  I think there will be at least another, but maybe two more episodes other than the one of today. It's still missing his trip to San Gimignano by car and he has to take the train to go to 

Hide contents

Venice to find Candy

:D:D:D ... too much for only 1 or 2 episodes :D

That would be great! I didn't know how many episodes the others on Season 2 have.  Let's hope they spread it out over a few more. We had to "Spring Forward" (Daylight Savings) with our time here so I have to wait for My Ear's Candy.  

Here is supposedly one of the locations where they filmed JG.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Legit question though, am I the only one who finds it hard to watch My Ears Candy? :D I can't bear to watch Joon Gi acting all "realistically" cutesy and romantic towards a fellow actress. I feel so ridiculous right now lol.

Ah ah it's a bit cringeworthy and awkward sometimes but also somewhat very cute and I love how Park Min Young is very chill in contrast to JG cheesiness and talkativeness :tongue: I love the pairing. Smart move show ! And the landscapes of Italy are gorgeous ~ 

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Legit question though, am I the only one who finds it hard to watch My Ears Candy? :D I can't bear to watch Joon Gi acting all "realistically" cutesy and romantic towards a fellow actress. I feel so ridiculous right now lol.

:D

Courtship is indeed the most exciting stage of a relationship.  Now I am able to see reactions of both parties, I can't help myself but smile and giggle like an idiot. Whatever they are doing, I am happy for both of them. :blush::heart::grin:

I am so looking forward for their meet up. Btw, I love it. I also don't have problems with LJG on this show. He looks like he's genuinely enjoying it too.

But how many episodes would he exactly be appearing? It's his 2nd episode right? And yet he is still in Florence.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 10

I am not sure how they are on Korean TV, but on American TV, reality TV shows are scripted and manipulated by producers and editors.  Even the scripts on the tv are leading one to think/feel a certain way while watching and to create certain characters.  And remember JG & PMY are actors.  They are answering without specific scripts, but just watching JG...he is aware of the camera and his actions for the most part.  I love it when he looks into the camera after saying some things. And eating the shrimp that fell on the floor?  HAHAHA  That was very normal and not what one would expect.  I wish we knew what all the truth or dare questions were. Also, the whole backdrop of Italy is "creating" a story/romance that isn't really there either.  

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I am not sure how they are on Korean TV, but on American TV, reality TV shows are scripted and manipulated by producers and editors.  Even the scripts on the tv are leading one to think/feel a certain way while watching and to create certain characters.  And remember JG & PMY are actors.  They are answering without specific scripts, but just watching JG...he is aware of the camera and his actions for the most part.  I love it when he looks into the camera after saying some things. And eating the shrimp that fell on the floor?  HAHAHA  That was very normal and not what one would expect.  I wish we knew what all the truth or dare questions were. Also, the whole backdrop of Italy is "creating" a story/romance that isn't really there either.  

The trend among reality tv right now, or at least it has been for a few years, is simulation. Usually, there isn't an exact script for participants but the production team will try to simulate an ideal setting and at the same time supposedly produce "genuine" reactions from the participants. (Ex. Big Brother) MEC should roughly be the same because of the setup. At least, this is what I think. Bts pictures show that Joon Gi had at least 10 staff with him constantly talking and surrounding him.

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I think it's still script for the flow like scenarios and their activities and stuff but not the dialogues and reactions.

About the shrimp that fell.. he does follow the 5-second rule... :D He is indeed a man. Men (family members) in my house do that.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 8

first of all, thank you for all the vds and pics

21 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I can completely understand how she feels. Before Moon Lovers, I used to have a long list;

1. So Ji Sub

2. Jang Hyuk

3. Lee Dong Wook

4. Go Soo

5. Hyun Bin

6. Joo Sang Wook

7. Kim Ji Hoon

8. Jung Il Woo

9. Cha Seung Won

10. Chung Jung Myung

Now

1. Lee Joon Gi

2. Lee Joon Gi

3. Lee Joon Gi

Plus I joined a forum.

lol

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

What is everybody's guess about the next episode of My Ear's Candy?  Will Red Ginseng and Bunny Bunny start the episode, and then the other new couple is introduced for a bit and then back to them?  Do you think this upcoming show will be their last and they will meet or more episodes?

And anybody have any idea what the Taiyaki reference means?  I know it's the fish cakes, but in terms of them.  

@glassnokamen I hope you can figure some successful strategy.  

I found this and it made me laugh:

LOL my list before MLSHR:

1. Ji Sung

2. So Ji Sub

3. Kim Jae Won

4. Cha Seung Won

5. Jang Keun Seok

Now only Lee Joon Gi:blush:

On 17/3/2017 at 5:31 AM, girlyponytail said:

Hi antoniaclamens, I'll go to Korea next month, definitely want to go to his FM, and currently still trying to figure out how to get the ticket. 

A couple days ago I was quite confident about my plan to buy the ticket via interpark (so happy it has english version!). I happily made an interpark account, practiced alot by pretending buying other concert ticket LOL (try Pitbull concert because it will be held in the same venue thus you can get familiar with the seating plan and I assume his FM will be standing ticket also just like Pitbull seating plan).

Well... everything seemed good for me... until three days ago, I tried to buy YYS's FM at the ticket opening day, tuesday at 8pm KST. I was very excited because I wanted to know how my internet connection worked out in real time when competing to Korean netizen hahaha.

Exactly at 8pm sharp it opened. Less than a minute, I realized I was defeated. Even I had no opportunity to select seat! The ticket was sold quickly, I tried to select any seat, but no seat available to be selected in seating plan! It happened because I thought my internet connection was not fast enough to display the change in every second for every tickets bought already! This situation has never happened during my practice! LOL (off course I compete none when practicing)

Btw, YYS's FM only had appx 650 tickets so I can not imagine how to compete with thousands of people booking Joon Gi's FM ticket at the same time from my home with not so fast internet connection LOL. I definitely need another plan. However, if you're confident with your internet connection, try to buy via interpark.

So far, I have several ideas:
I have a friend who has a friend who live in Korea - LOL what a long connection - She will try to help me but can not promise me a thing.
I notice some web site also sell tickets which are sold out already at interpark in very high price, but I don't know whether it is a scam or not.
I notice some web site offers a help to buy something from Korea, but less review about them.

Sounds not reliable right? I'll figure out another plan then.

Thank you for your answer, even if it lets my hopes down. lol. we need to find someone n korea who boyght the tickets for us, though  can't think of anyone. i like the friend who has a firend in korea better...

On 17/3/2017 at 6:37 AM, glassnokamen said:

@girlyponytail I have the same doubt that you've got.... and I tried too to buy the ticket as you do, and I've got no fortune as well 

I'm curious about the other web site that sells ticket and that there aren't official site... my doubt is: if you buy tickets through these sites, you do not run the risk of being considered illegal? On the official website of the LJG, during the previous FM, it had been issued a warning about these sites, saing that they were examining and analyzing them. I would not buy it and then see me denied access because the ticket is invalid :(

Does anyone of you purchased tickets through these websites and had problems?

I'm curious about the other sites too, i don't want to risk my chances. i will die if i'm in korea and not be able to attend...

5 hours ago, chouchiyo said:

Hi just share some experience, for Joongi's fanmeet next month, maybe u can try or ask help from Joongi's fanclub. As far as i  know, Joon's fanclub usually get some "treatment" in the term to buy a ticket. U can try Splendor, Namoo arrange somekind of a concert tour for Japanese fans, or the second option was Taiwan / Chinese fanclub u can try to contact them Because we can't manage if we try online by interpark , and i bet This fanmeet ticket will sold in a second/ minute. 

Thank you for the idea... did you used it before???

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

:D

Courtship is indeed the most exciting stage of a relationship.  Now I am able to see reactions of both parties, I can't help myself but smile and giggle like an idiot. Whatever they are doing, I am happy for both of them. :blush::heart::grin:

I am so looking forward for their meet up. Btw, I love it. I also don't have problems with LJG on this show. He looks like he's genuinely enjoying it too.

But how many episodes would he exactly be appearing? It's his 2nd episode right? And yet he is still in Florence.

I find him so cute and romantic... everytime he speaks my heart goes racing and i start to dream what if i was  on the other side of the line... love the show and love him in it. can't wait for next episode...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

I think it's still script for the flow like scenarios and their activities and stuff but not the dialogues and reactions.

About the shrimp that fell.. he does follow the 5-second rule... :D He is indeed a man. Men (family members) in my house do that.

I agree, I also believe there is not script for the dialogues and Joon Gi's reactions are genuine. And PMY asked him to guess her identity and he said the name of another actress ...

And in the preview of the next episode, they will find out pictures of him in Italy were shown on instagram during their 2nd day there.

• Like 12

Identity Of Lee Joon Gi’s Mystery Partner Is Revealed On “My Ear’s Candy”

Lee Joon Gi

The secret identity of Lee Joon Gi’s “candy” on tvN’s “My Ear’s Candy” has been revealed!

The episode that aired on March 18 showed Lee Joon Gi in Florence, Italy as he went grocery shopping for dinner ingredients.

“Red ginseng” Lee Joon Gi had a sweet conversation with “Bunny Bunny.” While they were talking, they tried guessing each other’s identity.Bunny Bunny asked, “Red ginseng, are you an actor? For me, I would say that I’ve usually played candy-like roles, just like how I’m your candy on ‘My Ear’s Candy.'” When Lee Joon Gi revealed that his best guess for her identity was Kim Go Eun, Bunny Bunny replied, “You must look like Kim Go Eun, if you were thinking of someone who looks similar to you.”

Lee Joon Gi 2

Bunny Bunny said, “Your tone and voice are kind of familiar,” and Lee Joon Gi tried to hide his identity as he quickly said, “I’m making my voice sound deeper on purpose. I actually have a high-tone voice.”

The actor told her she had such a nice voice, and confessed that he’s being more proactive in their conversations than he usually is. Bunny Bunny thanked him and said, “That’s something I like. I’m not very good at being the first to approach someone or lead a conversation. I do better when someone gives me a helping hand.”

Spoiler:

Finally, the identity of Bunny Bunny came out, and it was revealed to be actress Park Min Young.

Park Min Young

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/18/identity-lee-joon-gis-mystery-partner-revealed-ears-candy/

• Like 10

3 hours ago, missmaudy said:

. I also don't have problems with LJG on this show. He looks like he's genuinely enjoying it too.

Me neither.As long as he is having fun and gaining more connections especially with the TVN higher ups..Good for him.If you all are following news about him on social media,today the TVN PD of the candy show just complimented him.He said LJG has a cold and mysterious public image, but after getting to know him, he has found that he is very friendly and even wish he could have his phone number and a brotherly kind of relationship. He also said LJG is very caring toward the candy show staff.

These kinds of things can only be beneficial for him as an actor, because PDs across the networks talk to each other, and if he continues to leave positive impressions on them, they will recommend him to each other then that means more projects, more popularity and more money and everyone is happy:D(him, fans, PDs,Investors,Staff).

Before he is actor LJG, he is human LJG so the awkward, the cheesy, the romantic, the cuteness all of it that we are seeing the show..Bring it all! I love it:wub:.The more LJG I see on my insta feed, about his drama or variety or interviews, the better especially since he only does one drama a year and not too many fan meet.Also here on soompi thread, it helps us stay connected and gives us a lot to talk about and fan girl over. 

In addition,LJG has once again proven that he is a smart businessman.This saying that "strike while the iron is hot" is at play here.The more he maximises on his second wave of hallyu fame, the more it increases his visibility and appeal especially with the Korean masses.

I am not saying he is not popular in Korea but I am saying the more they see him on TV with this show,especially with his upcoming drama, the more inclined they will be to tune in, and see what he will deliver when the first drama episodes air.If the plot and acting is stellar with all the actors aside from LJG, then we have a winner.

Oppa fighting!!!!

• Like 16

http://netizentown.blogspot.bg/2017/03/lee-jun-ki-and-park-min-young-are-each.html?m=1

[+1476, -32] When Park Min Young confided in him, he advised her calmly and realistically... Lee Jun Ki is so cool 

[+1098, -20] Lee Jun Ki's voice is great

[+975, -25] Lee Jun Ki is a wonderful person 

[+881, -29] Jun Ki-ya, come back with a drama

[+792, -27] Let's go with a rom com this time, Lee Jun Ki.... So charming!

[+235, -16] Lee Jun Ki makes my heart flutter... He is so caring about the others... I can't wait for next week

[+231, -17] Today was the best romance index... Both are real honey

[+197, -9] I am so sad that it was so short. It ended in a flash!

[+191, -13] Lee Jun Ki is sooo attractive

[+173, -9] So freaking sweet
  • Like 18