Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"‘Gunman in Josun’ Lee Joon Ki, “Happy to Film with Actress Nam Sang Mi”sx0mk2.png
Actor Lee Joon Ki showed his affection and expectations for his partner actress Nam Sang Mi. Actor Lee Joon Ki and actress Nam Sang Mi showed up at the press conference of the new KBS 2 TV Wednesday Thursday drama "Gunman in Josun," which took place today in the Seoul Grand Ballroom at J W Marriott Dong Dae Moon Square. Actor Lee Joon Ki said in the interview, "I was happy to hear that actress Nam Sang Mi was casted." Actor Lee Joon Ki and actress Nam Sang Mi used to film a couple lin the 2007 MBC drama. Lee Joon Ki said in the interview, "Actually, I wanted to film with actress Nam Sang Mi again after the drama in 2007. We were able to film like old couples even when we filmed for Gunman in Josun for the first time. I appreciate the fact that we can rely on each other in the filming scenes." In related news, actor Lee Joon Ki is to star in the new KBS 2 TV Wednesday Thursday drama "Gunman in Josun," which tells a story of a last samurai of the cho sun dynasty who becomes a gunman and a heroic outlaw like Robin Hood for the people.
Credits: KdramastarsLink to original article: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/25597/20140619/gunman-in-josun-lee-joon-ki-happy-to-film-with-actress-nam-sang-mi.htm_______________________ class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"‘Gunman in Josun’ Lee Joon Ki, “Jo Sung Mo’s Plum Commercial was Impressive”20ij4o4.png
Actor Lee Joon Ki showed his affection and hatred for his own pomegranate drink commercial of years ago. Actor Lee Joon Ki and actress Nam Sang Mi showed up at the press conference of the new KBS 2 TV Wednesday Thursday drama "Gunman in Josun," which took place today in the Seoul Grand Ballroom at J W Marriott Dong Dae Moon Square. Actor Lee Joon Ki said in the interview, "I was impressed to see singer Jo Sung Mo's current version of the plum commercial. For me and the pomegranate commercial, I am at a love and hate relationship with it." When a reporter asked if he would film the same commercial again if offered, Lee Joon Ki said, "Jo Sung Mo is going to film the commercial again. I think I would be a bit hesitant, because I have a love and hate relationship with it." In related news, actor Lee Joon Ki is to star in the new KBS 2 TV Wednesday Thursday drama "Gunman in Josun," which tells a story of a last samurai of the cho sun dynasty who becomes a gunman and a heroic outlaw like Robin Hood for the people.
Credit: KdramastarsLink to original article: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/25593/20140619/gunman-in-josun-lee-joon-ki-jo-sung-mo-s-plum-commercial-was-impressive.htm
That third teaser! Looks like Joon Gi is sticking to his words and is really giving us an epic romance story! 

class="content-title"Actress Nam Sang Mi Says Lee Jun Ki Is Cuter Now Than He Was 7 Years Ago

Actress Nam Sang Mi Says Lee Jun Ki Is Cuter Now Than He Was 7 Years Ago

Actress Nam Sang Mi revealed her feelings about seeing Lee Jun Ki after seven years.

On June 19, at the press conference for KBS 2TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Joseon Gunman,” Nam Sang Mi commented on what it’s like to work with Lee Jun Ki again, after such a long time.

The actress shared, “[Lee Jun Ki] has gotten cuter since I saw him 7 years ago. Back then, we were both so busy with our own acting but now, he jokes around a lot. We’ve becomes like siblings. We’re having fun filming together.”

After seven years has passed since Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi acted together in the drama “Time Between Dog and Wolf,” they’ve reunited for “The Joseon Gunman.”

Following the end of “Golden Cross,” this new drama will begin airing on June 25 on KBS.

download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzY1NDVAZnM0Ln

Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi (2007)

credit : soompi news

Thanks @willenette for the article! I remember watching a BTS video for TBDW and they both told the camera that they weren't close to each other and they seemed pretty awkward around each other when they weren't filming their scenes together. I'm glad they've gotten closer through this drama.

jack jack attack said: Thanks @willenette for the article! I remember watching a BTS video for TBDW and they both told the camera that they weren't close to each other and they seemed pretty awkward around each other when they weren't filming their scenes together. I'm glad they've gotten closer through this drama.

class="post-title"Joseon Gunman’s couple for Harper’s Bazaar

lee jun ki and nam sang mi harper bazaar

If you feel that Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi’s encounter in the several stills of Joseon Gunman were too cute, then try these shoots by July’s issue of Harper’s Bazaar.

They look like a badass couple, don’t they ?

nam sang mi harper bazaar lee jun ki harper bazaar

source : koreanvibe

Guest petito

@irilight HAJUNSE is the name of his fan club. It is the short for Haneulare Junki Saesang (World of Junki under the sky - I think). 
their twitter account https://twitter.com/sup000000
website http://cafe.daum.net/myloverjunki Also, JGfamily gives instructions for membership to the club HERE
Joon Gi uses the cafe to give long messages, it also has a chat function and the other day he was chatting with fans (*envious*). 
His most recent message can be found here
http://junkimyfamily.fr.yuku.com/reply/17842/050614-Message-from-Joon-Gi-in-HJS-English-Translaltion#reply-17842

Lee Jun-Ki “Nam Sang-Mi makes me feel comfortable, it feels like as if she has been my long girlfriend in the filming set”

9968_1.jpg

Lee Jun-Ki “Nam Sang-Mi makes me feel comfortable, it feels like as if she has been my long girlfriend at work"
Lee Jun-Ki expressed his feeling of being reunited with Nam Sang-Mi in seven years.

Lee Jun-Ki attended to the production announcement of ‘Chosun gun’, the new Wed-Thu drama of KBS 2TV, which was held in JW Meriet Hotel in Seoul Dongdaemun on 19th afternoon. Lee Jun-Ki and Nam Sang-Mi have met once again through ‘Chosun gun’ in seven years, since the drama ‘The times of Dog and Wolf’.

Lee Jun-Ki said “I’ve thought that it would be great to see Nam Sang-Mi again someday. I wondered what it would be like if I do romance with her once again. It is good to see her after having been matured, both through age and social experience. I was really excited at first when I heard about the casting of Nam Sang-Mi” and he laughed. He continued, “I have been expecting about my capacity of giving joy to the viewers with my performance. It usually takes some time to get used to with the actors when I enter the shooting, but with Nam Sang-Mi, I feel really comfortable around her, as if she’s been my long girlfriend. I feel reliant on her, and I am excited.”

Meanwhile, ‘Chosun gun’ is the drama which historical background is Chosun during 19th century, and which deals with the process of Park Yoon-Gang, the son of the best dueler of sword of Chosun, becoming the gun-holder, after abandoning the sword, for the revenge of his father and little sister, along with the suffering and courage of the young men during in that era.” It will be first aired on coming 25th, after ‘Golden Cross’.

baz0620.jpg
BAZAAR 2014-July [Lee Joon-Gi] ▶▶▶

source : Innolife.co.kr

[HanCinema's Drama Preview] "The Joseon Shooter"

photo449832.jpg

Sageuk or Korean period dramas come in many varieties. Those that stick to history or at least accurately portray the time period are often about a specific era, showcasing the world as it used to be during that time. 'The Joseon Shooter' brings an interesting element into the mix, by making the change between eras its theme and setting its story around an idea to represent that change. The idea being firearms.

Premise

During the mid 19th century Joseon Dynasty, Park Yoon-gang (Lee Joon-ki) is the son of the country's top swordsman. When his father and sister are killed, he is forced to abandon the blade which meant so much to him and become a gunman, using this new weapon to take revenge for the fate of his family.

The Worrying

First Full Drama for its Writers

Even though Han Hee-jeong and Lee Jeong-woo-III have written for television before, this is their first venture into a complete series. While this may not seem worrying, it is important to remember drama making involves much less creative freedom and much longer a process than movies or specials. For people without experience, this could prove to be too tough an endeavor.

KBS

The channel has been having many issues in the last half a year or so. A few of its dramas have left a lot to be desired and the latest attempt at a period action-packed piece, "Inspiring Generation", was badly butchered and ultimately left unbalanced and tedious. 'The Joseon Shooter' will have to tread very lightly in giving the station what it wants, in order to not suffer the same fate, which could limit its vision.

The Reassuring

Highlight Video Still 3Highlight Video Still 4

Interesting time period

The fact that this takes place at a time when society is adapting to a new era, while still being a basic revenge plot at its core is very promising. There is a typical drama story here and this means it is less likely to stumble trying to find a new concept, but being set against the backdrop of social change means they can still make it fresh using that element.

Relatively Fresh Writers

There is one potentially good thing about Han Hee-jeong and Lee Jeong-woo-III having worked in drama specials and other television projects. Drama writers often get too caught up in the tropes and lower quality, uninspired storytelling. Having people who have worked in a smaller and more movie-like scale until now might mean they will have a fresh and more quality-focused approach.

Final Thoughts

'The Joseon Shooter' has a good cast, interesting story and has shown some nice quality promotional material to wet viewers' appetite. The directors and writers are a grey area, but might rejuvenate Dramaland a bit if they succeed . The fact that it is a KBS series which seems to be going along the path of "Inspiring Generation" is a bit worrying, but nothing to really panic over at this point. There are more things to look forward to here than fear and hopefully the series will be a solid revenge story with a twist.

Still 1Still 2Still 3

Character Poster 1Character Poster 2Character Poster 3Character Poster 4Character Poster 5

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

*** What if Junki and Sangmi are destined to be a couple? LOL - :))

Lee Jun Ki reveals his 'dating dna' has dropped & more during interview with 'Joseon Gunman' cast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms1NTrEmObM

Lee Jun Ki talked about his 'dating dna' and more with the cast of his upcoming KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Joseon Gunman'!

SEE ALSO: 'Joseon Gunman' releases another batch of teasers + BTS cuts

On the June 21st broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay', reporter Rainbow's Jisook asked, "How has your lifestyle changed through this role?", Lee Jun Ki shared, "I feel like I'm living during the Joseon Dynasty. I like it. How often do I get the chance to meet such pretty and cool people anyways." But his female co-stars refused to believe it.

Lee Jun Ki revealed that he plans on doing the things he can't do when he's single through the drama, "My 'dating dna' (a phrase meaning being good at or inclined to dating as if it was a part of your dna) has died so the things I cannot do in my reality I will fulfill my desire through this drama."

Nam Sang Mi commented on her 7-year onscreen reunion with Lee Jun Ki, "I think [Lee Jun Ki] became cuter after returning from the military. He jokes around a lot and it kind of feels like we became brother and sister." Lee Jun Ki also shared, "When I arrived on set, we were able to get comfortable with each other like longtime lovers."

'Joseon Gunman' will premiere on June 25 at 10 PM KST!

source : allkpop

@willenette Thank you for the article! I really hope we'll be able to witness some epic romance in this drama. I was kind of doubtful at first when they kept promoting the romantic aspect of the drama at because romance hasn't always been LJK's strongest points in his acting career, but I really feel like this time, LJK will really be able to cater to our expectations. 
Everyone should really read this article excerpt that JGFamily posted: https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/excerpt-about-jg-from-an-interveiw-with-a-jewelry-designer-for-gunman-in-joseon/845756485452724
It really shows how great of a person LJK is, inside and out. Only two more days until the release! It doesn't seem like Viki has a page for the drama yet, so I'm still looking for a site that'll sub it as fast as Viki can. If anyone knows where I can watch it with subs, please share!

jack jack attack said: @willenette Thank you for the article! I really hope we'll be able to witness some epic romance in this drama. I was kind of doubtful at first when they kept promoting the romantic aspect of the drama at because romance hasn't always been LJK's strongest points in his acting career, but I really feel like this time, LJK will really be able to cater to our expectations. 
Everyone should really read this article excerpt that JGFamily posted: https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/excerpt-about-jg-from-an-interveiw-with-a-jewelry-designer-for-gunman-in-joseon/845756485452724
It really shows how great of a person LJK is, inside and out. Only two more days until the release! It doesn't seem like Viki has a page for the drama yet, so I'm still looking for a site that'll sub it as fast as Viki can. If anyone knows where I can watch it with subs, please share!