Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest Vanni Zae

@joonginess yes you right, maybe he too drunk that night, and sleep all the night. and that ajumma just looked at his face

but look at your pic. if i find face like that beside me on my bed. oh my goshhh, i cant just look at him.. that lips! make me want to kiss him! i'm sorry for my perv alert! am i spammed here??

Ahem ahem .. the plot changed so much in my absence :o here are some new photos :D
1492287_629012823804769_1142274744_o.jpg

857481_628996593806392_2076346908_o.jpg1502166_628996590473059_515965993_o.jpg

I loved this one!! He looks like an intellectual writer in his humble mountain hut living far from the madding crowd :D

@joonginess, I love your screencaps from Two Weeks.. puts me right back there....!

And I love your imagination.. haha...

@petito... fabulous new photos.. thank you...!

Here is a write up on Soompi about the mini-album release

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Lee Jun Ki Releases Mini Album Titled “My Dear”
lee-jun-ki-mini-album.jpg

You read correctly! Talented actor Lee Jun Ki released his mini album titled “My Dear” on December 10. Known for his acting skills and charming looks, Lee Jun Ki surprised fans with a special album showcasing his vocals.

With an upcoming fan meeting on December 14, the actor released his mini album a few days before to show his gratitude towards his supporters.  Lee Jun Ki’s mini album conveys the concept of a letter written to his fans, displaying how the album was dedicated to his fans.
lee-jun-ki-mini-album-2.jpg

The mini album includes two new songs and three remakes. “My Dear” is a medium tempo R&B ballad that highlights the actor’s soft voice, while the other new song “Fever” depicts a vintage, disco fusion. Remake songs “The Giving Tree,” “Fiery Eyes,” and “Stupid Love” will also reflect the actor’s ability to digest different song styles.

Lee Jun Ki had been preparing to release his special album since finishing the filming forMBC’s “Two Weeks” last September.  The actor’s agency IMX expressed, “Lee Jun Ki will perform all the songs in his mini album at the upcoming fan meeting. He will prepare for his best as a way to return the love he has received from fans. Of all the fan meetings, the upcoming one will be the best.”

After his fan meeting in Korea on December 14, the actor plans to travel to Japan, China, and other regions to meet his fans through special fan events.

Source: Soompi

@joonginess Yes, the reviewer should add the compliments more to our Joongi's acting :D If Jang Taesan wasn't created by Joongi, we couldn't know how this precious father-daughter love story be turned out. And thank you for your resuming of perv club... I was only able to giggle alone secretly in the class at the conversations from all of you @Vanni zae, @patoi, @grasha love :P  @petito Thanks thanks chingu for these attractive HQ photos :x 
I also heard MBC drama awards will be aired on Dec 30, 8:55 pm... wishing the best to uri Joongi and the 2W team :) :)>-
May I resume the perv club again? ;)) Though I don't think of him as my bf and I'm preparing to agree him if he announces that lucky girl for his life, I sometimes can't resist when my imaginations are much into his sharp stares, lips, and cool voice or gestures :-* I'll talk about his voice here. Have you done listening my dear album, friends? I love the music style used here. All are sweet, cool, and fit for the winter season. I listened and dl them from bubblefeet channel but some songs (esp. Fever) are cut off near the last seconds, are u the same? :-/  That song... Fever! I don't understand much but like what he said, it'd be a dark theme song like J-style. But he sang with more secssi (korean pronounce :D ) voice here, and I understand a little like don't go tonight... let's get party time... let's make a fever night :-? ... he dares to sing like that for his fangirls, hmmm... really really naughty boy >-) I think I shouldn't listen to that song with much attention, it'd not be good for me :\"> %-( ^#(^

Sorry, I've been absent from here for quite long! Or maybe not quite sorry, looking at the pervy discussions :-S
Just listened to his new album. I don't really like this album as much as his previous ones. Not really my kind of songs My favourite track is the new version of pabo sarang. Love the background instrumentals!The other 2 remake songs were not to my liking even in their original versions so... As for his new songs, I think I prefer Fever to My Dear, but not really liking both a lot. Maybe I need to listen more to like the songs.I know Joongi meant this as a gift for fans so I feel guilty that I'm not appreciating his gift :(
I like the photos though! But I wished they didn't use the whatever special effect. I don't know what it is but it makes him look older than usual

daegorr said: Sorry, I've been absent from here for quite long! Or maybe not quite sorry, looking at the pervy discussions :-S
Just listened to his new album. I don't really like this album as much as his previous ones. Not really my kind of songs My favourite track is the new version of pabo sarang. Love the background instrumentals!The other 2 remake songs were not to my liking even in their original versions so... As for his new songs, I think I prefer Fever to My Dear, but not really liking both a lot. Maybe I need to listen more to like the songs.I know Joongi meant this as a gift for fans so I feel guilty that I'm not appreciating his gift :(
I like the photos though! But I wished they didn't use the whatever special effect. I don't know what it is but it makes him look older than usual

vu_hoa1983 said: daegorr said: Sorry, I've been absent from here for quite long! Or maybe not quite sorry, looking at the pervy discussions :-S

Didn't know the album photos with much special effects, just arrived fb and saw them! Why they did him look older and tired :-O

Agree you @daegorr & @vu_hoa1983 about his weak vocal in singing :)

Love both versions of foolish love & selfless dedicated trees. Their new background musics and also of my dear are seems to made for winter. But the old version of fiery eyes is better I think. Since his voice is not as of a professional singer, I've listened them many times to get used... crazy~~ :P

Annyeoooonggggg.....Are everyone is talking about My Dear album here ? I'm unwell , so I came here so late .... I'm sorry, Joon.....
then how ? do you like the his new song, guys ? please don't ask me because I love all the songs on this album hahahaha (I think if you are true his fans certainly you will like it lol) . I love My Dear song so much , Joon voice sounded very clear and very better , I wannna know, what food he eats so he has a good voice like that?
Foolish Love remake has a nice instrumental music, I like it.  I love his voice in rap part, it's so cool......Selfless Dedicated Tree remake is good song too , I imagine he sang this song in a fan meeting with a guitar. Let's learn the playing guitar for us Oppa. and Fever, it's a sexy song .... I wanna know how dance to this song, it'd be cool. 
@joonginess thank you for the uri Tae San picture, I'm gonna miss him....you're right, he is great actor because he is not afraid to look ugly in his drama . he is so totally in acting, especially crying scenes . and ah.....I can't imagine if he sleeps like that to beside me, OMG I don't know what I did to him hahahaha
@grasha love, yeah we all hope he will be comeback with a good drama, and a high rating as well. please to be patient dear, January is not long again hehe
@Vanni Zae eonni, kiss him? no way hahaha
@petito I'm so speechless to seen all photos, I just felt my heart was beating very fast
@Merry I also same with you, Fever song was cut at the last, I don't know why like that
@daegorr You should often listen all the songs, and I'm sure you'll be like it. and yeaahh.....he was already 31, but I don't see him look older hehe, I prefer to call it look more mature 
@vu_hoa1983 I liked One Day song, I think his voice is very powerful when sing it, and full of appreciation too. and yeaahh he is already to be ahjussi, but he's still handsome, right? he is a handsome ahjussi haha

@patoi eonni, thank you for Pabbo Sarang, I also like both
1471990_755124641167940_1610210111_n.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>> My Dear <<<<<<<<<<<<
Areumdawo areumdawo neon jeongmal
nunbusige areumdawo
Areumdaun niga nae saraminge o~ nan
Ajigdo mideul suga eobneungeol

Geu jageun ibsuri malhal ttaemyeon
Dugeungeorineunge geudaeege deullil geotgata
Salmyeosi gyeoteuro dagagaseo malhaebolkka
To my dear and loving my girl
orae gidalyeoon narago

Ijen nae maeumeul julgeyo
naega gajin modeungeol
nae du nunedo nae gaseumedo i sesangi neoro
gadeughangeol
ireon nae mam andamyeon
ireoge gipeun maeumeul andamyeon
geu nunbich hana geu useum hana 
geu ttatteushan songil naege jullae
neon oneuldo neon areumdawo

Geu yeppeun useumi nal bolttaemyeon
Sigando meomchun deul nan ireoge
tteollyeooneunde
Jogeum deo gakkai dagagaseo malhaebolkka
To My Dear and loving my girl
neoman baraboneun narago

Ijen nae maeumeul julgeyo
naega gajin modeungeol
gadeughangeol
ireon nae mam andamyeon
ireoge gipeun maeumeul andamyeon
geu nunbich hana geu useum hana
geu ttatteushan songil naege jullae
onjongil neoegero hyanghaneun mam
ijeneun meomchul sudo eobsneunde

(nae mam) ijeya (nae mam) naega baraewatdeon sarangi on geoya

Ijen nae sarangeul julgeyo
naega gajin modeungeol
gadeughangeol
ireon nae mam andamyeon
ireohge gipeun maeumeul andamyeon
geu nunbich hana geu useum hana geu
ttatteushan songil naege jullae
neon jigeumdo neon areumdawo
areumdawo areumdawo neon jeongmal
nunbusige areumdawo

(Uci is my nickname ^__^)
993502_685933218106229_2089252989_n.jpg

I actually do know pabo sarang and I like it! but I wasn't listening to it for a long time. I'll study his songs more from now on, I promise! 
I was harsh before on his singing but he actually is good considering he has no music or vocal training, at least no official one that I know of. Expecting him to be perfect in singing too is like expecting a professional singer to be a perfect actor, which as we know results in fiasco in most cases. Be it for commercial or fan service purposes, he is noble enough to accept he is lacking and restricting it to those said purposes, so I have no complaint about that and he preserves his status as our favorite actor :)
Did I ever say that I like his "drama looks" the most, when he is wearing less makeup than in photo-shoots or other events.. And yeah, that photoshop/effect thing is not the best. Like he needs any of those tricks :)