Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

vu_hoa1983 said: Does it mean he's preparing for a new album?

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/2012_notice/notice131018.php

:-O :-O :-O

Oh, and we have a translated interview:

Lee Joon-gi says he grew up a lot after playing a father.

http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?biid=2013101823588

So he didn't want to take the role of Tae San at first :)

@petito and @patoi... What amazing photos.. thank you......
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Here's an article that just came out on Hancinema

Lee Joon-ki, why does he hesitate to star in romantic comedies?

photo361329.jpg

Lee Joon-ki had an interview and was asked what his plans were now that "Two Weeks" was over.

He took on the role of Jang Tae-san, a father who risked his life to save his daughter. Fans are highly expectant of his next drama.

Lee Joon-ki says, "I try to not take such a long break but it's a minimum of a year to me. I want to start something early next year but it's rare for me to have done more than one project a year. I have gone around meeting producers here and there and asking for scenarios. It's my goal to come up with something within the year".

"My fans want me to star in a movie. However, it takes time for me to come out with the movie so I can't make up my mind since I'm impatient now. Dramas are not the best option for an actor but I think it suits well with me as the environment requires me to think about my role, from the moment that I open my eyes, until I close them".

He was asked about marriage and he replied, "I need a relationship first...even my fans want me to. The reason why I hesitate when it comes to romantic comedies is because I think I lack experience in that area. I don't think I'll seem natural.

~~~~

Why are they pushing him about his next project... If anything he had proven he is so good about choosing his projects....   :)) :)) :))

irilight said: @petito and @patoi... What amazing photos.. thank you......
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Here's an article that just came out on Hancinema

Lee Joon-ki, why does he hesitate to star in romantic comedies?

photo361329.jpg

Lee Joon-ki had an interview and was asked what his plans were now that "Two Weeks" was over.

He took on the role of Jang Tae-san, a father who risked his life to save his daughter. Fans are highly expectant of his next drama.

Lee Joon-ki says, "I try to not take such a long break but it's a minimum of a year to me. I want to start something early next year but it's rare for me to have done more than one project a year. I have gone around meeting producers here and there and asking for scenarios. It's my goal to come up with something within the year".

"My fans want me to star in a movie. However, it takes time for me to come out with the movie so I can't make up my mind since I'm impatient now. Dramas are not the best option for an actor but I think it suits well with me as the environment requires me to think about my role, from the moment that I open my eyes, until I close them".

He was asked about marriage and he replied, "I need a relationship first...even my fans want me to. The reason why I hesitate when it comes to romantic comedies is because I think I lack experience in that area. I don't think I'll seem natural.

~~~~

Why are they pushing him about his next project... If anything he had proven he is so good about choosing his projects....   :)) :)) :))

he looks very very extraordinary in all photos :x Ahh too bad he is not going to choose action, but I'm fine as long as he is on my screen :D I still have Two Weeks, TBDW, AATM, Iljimae, his movies. I watched TBDW 50 times, I can watch it 50 times more ;))
Yeah he lost a lot of weight in Two Weeks and FOR Two Weeks.  I think he needed to lose weight before TW started to be able to do all those running and action scenes. 
Finally we have some translated interviews \:D/ He is perfect as a man in love!! His dramas are not pure action, there were a lot of romantic emotional scenes and those scenes were very good. I trust him that he will be daebak in rom-com too..

If he choose Rom-com, I want it to be with substance, not pure rom-com, something leaning to melo-rom com plus a little action. And we need very good writer like writer So too.
I love clothing styles of this picture set. Make him look warm, passionate and sophisticate. If the new Character in his new drama looks like this, I will love it.