Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest Onesweetypie

yea he says he's online 2 hrs in the morning and 2 hrs at night.

Lee Soo Young - Grace 2 MV.wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/5big6

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQCTTW12

060214 etn-3rd strike (screen quota).wmv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BMINDS5K

060218 kbs Ent (max movie awards).wmv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MBXUUI2O

Hahah XD Can u tell him there are alot alot and ALOT of fans in the US that are crazy for him? XD

I think there's 2 good morning interview? Not sure. Anyhow there's 2 SBS files with his interviews. One is for my girl and one is for health and skin care. Translation for the first one but not the second

ohhh lol. i have the health and skin care one. i d/lded it randomly off of this junki clubbox. lol.

ahhh the saw the other version of the music vid. and so the othe girl is his gf. awww =[ and whos the little girl? their child? so they're married? what? lol. so confused but i still thought it was nicee. hehe~ i was sorta hoping he'd go to the main girl. hehe :sweatingbullets:

can someone tell me wat his cyworld is.. i realli wanna kno!

www.leejunki.com Its in korean though. I noticed he made posts there. But its in Korean too

I'm confused here. So the Grace version. MV is part II or it's just another version of part I ?!!

part 2 is suppose to explain part 1 better. Seems they make part 1 confusing so u gotta watch part 2 to figure out the whole story

Guest sh1nhwafan

part2 of lee soo young's mv is actually pretty cool. wraps up the story etc. but i feel sorry for the main girl..

i actually see part 1 and part 2 as two different versions of the story.. part1 is the version where i feel that junki likes the girl and part2 is the version where he helps the girl.. ah well the mvs r both great=) i just dont get what dabin's role in the mv is.. lol

Guest snowbunny*

i have 1 question. is there like a second part to the grace mv. like a continuing part of it. i'm kinda confuse :blush: . i think i kinda sound dumb right now :blush: .

Guest Onesweetypie

i have 1 question. is there like a second part to the grace mv. like a continuing part of it. i'm kinda confuse :blush: . i think i kinda sound dumb right now :blush: .

Yeah they have a second part. But i think its more lik explaining wat happend it in 1st part ^^

Grace MV 1&2~by leesooyoung's Official web

Grace1:

http://www.leesooyoung.com/videoclip/grace%201.wmv

Grace2:Grace Story

http://www.leesooyoung.com/videoclip/grace%202.wmv

thanks so much!! cant wait to watch.

and omg AsianRice...u make the CUTEST icons!!! love em XD

[[EDIT]]

ok i just finished watching the 2nd part of the mv and im STILL confused..the ending was like wtf?

why did he get off the air balloon and just walk away with that other girl and the littler girl? and who IS that little girl?! the second part didn't really clear out all the confusion :\ BUU.

Guest snowbunny*

Yeah they have a second part. But i think its more lik explaining wat happend it in 1st part ^^

i download it but i don't get it cause i'm not korean. thanks for explaining it to me. :)

OMG

THIS IS THE STORY

ive dl this, but i cant understand what the girl is saying..please can some1 translate what she says in the mv?

please please please... :tears::tears:

thanq

seriously. can some1 please transtlate the story so that non-korean ppl can understand. thank u

Guest sh1nhwafan

according to part2 of lsy's mv, i believe the whole mv is basically about how the girl overcomes her fear of height.. but the one who helps her is junki, which is the person she loves.. so while everyone was tryin to help her, junki discovers that she likes him.. but he doesnt like her cuz he has a gf.. so i guess he didnt do anything about it? in the end he brought her to the hotaired balloon thing so she could fight her fear... then in the end she did overcome it.. as everyone was happy for her, she tries to spot where junki is.. and she sees junki leaving w/ his gf.. so i guess its like junki feels that his mission is finished so he'll back out from her life cuz he doesnt want her to keep on liking him?

dude the 2nd part of the mv is even sadder than the first part ._.

=T

Guest sungified

according to part2 of lsy's mv, i believe the whole mv is basically about how the girl overcomes her fear of height.. but the one who helps her is junki, which is the person she loves.. so while everyone was tryin to help her, junki discovers that she likes him.. but he doesnt like her cuz he has a gf.. so i guess he didnt do anything about it? in the end he brought her to the hotaired balloon thing so she could fight her fear... then in the end she did overcome it.. as everyone was happy for her, she tries to spot where junki is.. and she sees junki leaving w/ his gf.. so i guess its like junki feels that his mission is finished so he'll back out from her life cuz he doesnt want her to keep on liking him?

dude the 2nd part of the mv is even sadder than the first part ._.

=T

This explain a lot, but what about the little girl?

one more thing, does anyone know if they have the HQ version for part 2 yet?

Guest tianneh

I actually liked the second one better. I'm probably biased because I'm one of the few who were rooting for the supporting female character (the second lead). I have a soft spot for old, steady, couples.

Is Dabin his daughter?