2006 Sbs Gayo Daejun Bonsang Candidates

Guest Alexiel

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cherlyn

yeah!! im hoping dbsk to win the daeang for this too!!

hahahaa

but i also want lee soo young, bada, ss501, SG wannabe, epik high, suju to win the bosang... hahahahaha

Guest vietblue99

question what's a trot award? why do they award those and what does it mean to be male trot or female trot winner? and i know that in the golden disk someone explained the concept of a bonsang winner but i still don't get it. if it's no trouble, can someone explain that to me too?

Guest BoA*SarangHae

DaeSang: TVXQ again! GOGO TVXQ!! :D

But I wont be sad if htey dont, they have already worked really hard for their first 3 DaeSang, maybe I shouldnt be greedy and let some of the other artist get a DaeSang for once.

BonSang: TVXQ if not DaeSang xD

hope Se7en, Gumi will win a Bonsang ...at least Se7en so deserve it for Nan Arayo ....and wish he will perform nan arayo or even lalala...i wanna c a different group/artist winning the Daesang at least Sg Wannabe....gosh after 3 misses hope they will get it from SBS this time....

question what's a trot award? why do they award those and what does it mean to be male trot or female trot winner? and i know that in the golden disk someone explained the concept of a bonsang winner but i still don't get it. if it's no trouble, can someone explain that to me too?

Trot is a genre of music...it's referring to like folky songs...ah, hard to explain...like oldies music.

Bonsang is basically the top singers of the year, ppl who are suitable potential candidates for daesang. One bonsang winner will get the daesang award.

Guest vietblue99

Trot is a genre of music...it's referring to like folky songs...ah, hard to explain...like oldies music.

Bonsang is basically the top singers of the year, ppl who are suitable potential candidates for daesang. One bonsang winner will get the daesang award.

oh thanks i get it now.

^yep chae yeon is a candidate. im so happy for her. can't wait to see this award show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ninjastar

wow thought about watching this live later but its going to air 4:55 am (US pacific)

thats way to early

good luck to all of the candidates

Archived