2006 Sbs Gayo Daejun Bonsang Candidates

Guest Alexiel

I would like DBSK 2 win the Daesang but i have this feelin that they wont..

I think the Daesang will go 2 SG Wannabe..

I wont be upset if DBSK didnt win...

Ooooohhh not long now!!

Good luck 2 all Artistes :D

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG.

this is tomorrow.

GOTS TO WATCH!!!!!! [freaks out]

i love these award shows at the end of the year. :]]]

What time does this air?

Pacific Time? -.-

this seem to be more compatitive 'cause of the appearance of 7, Bi, MC Mong, Shinhwa,FTTS, SG Wannabe, DBSK, and many others artits

I hope Bi attends...Or either I WISH..

He is in LA right now,(just finished Vegas concert)

I want SG-W to get the Daesang BTW.

yup!! i'll vote for seung gi :)

there's so many great artist that are on the list. I really hope that chae yeon and lee seung gi can get one. Especially LSG, i think he deserves it!

I'm rooting for the yg artist, they really deserve to get an award!

Guest mistersushi
^ you can watch it live with TVAnts

I hope Dong Bang wins, they'll be the first artists to ever get all daesangs in a year! Dong Bang Shin Gi hwaiting!!!

um, what are tVants? sorry im a noob. i have this site with korean channels and has a listing of SBS channels, but i dont know which one is which o_o

edit: btw, when does the awards start tommrow? i dont know how to convert korean time ot u.s. time T~T

Guest dbsk_star

YAY the award show is almost starting!!!!!!!!!

hehe im so greedy..i want DBSK to get the daesang..but i guess its ok if they dont because they already have 3!!!!!!

anyways Dong Bang.. Dong Bang.. Dong Bang Shin Ki Fighting!! Wooohooo

Guest vietblue99

i asked this awhile back but there's still no definite answer.

did the list of the other nominees come out yet? or are they leaving us in suspense?

Guest loveseeya
i asked this awhile back but there's still no definite answer.

did the list of the other nominees come out yet? or are they leaving us in suspense?

Leaving us in suspense.... they dont have nominations for those type of categories i think. its decided by the important people.

About the awards, I really have this feeling SG Wannabe or even FTTS can win but not DBSK, because the major network award shows like SBS, KBS, MBC sometimes switches it up too be less popularity and more about albums and songs...

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

I highly doubt TVXQ will win this one.

Only because everyone's been complaining about how the other 3 awards weren't fair..

And SBS almost didn't have their awards, like MBC & KBS so they won't give it to DBSG JUST to make it seem as if it's fair. It makes sense thats what they would do -_- Well that's what I'm assuming anyhow.

I hope SE7EN wins this Daesang. He worked really hard this year (what with his first Japanese album, TWO Korean albums, filming Goong 2, not to mention all the other stuff) and his albums are kicka___ :D

Can someone please say which SBS name it will air under (according to TVANTS)? Because when you search for SBS you get like 6 or 7 results. :wacko:

Can't wait.. just a few more hours~ ^^

this seem to be more compatitive 'cause of the appearance of 7, Bi, MC Mong, Shinhwa,FTTS, SG Wannabe, DBSK, and many others artits

i agree. i wanna see shinhwa win some awards (:

Guest ducksquack

Can someone please say which SBS name it will air under (according to TVANTS)? Because when you search for SBS you get like 6 or 7 results. :wacko:

Can't wait.. just a few more hours~ ^^

I think it's the SBS CJB one. That's the one I'm watching! Hope this helps :)

Guest Bitterbaby~

Ahh.. I really want DBSK to win Daesang again. But they already won all. So I dont mind this anymore :)

Gogo DBSK, Se7en and CSJH ! ^^

Guest Tropical Paradise x3
I think it's the SBS CJB one. That's the one I'm watching! Hope this helps :)

THANK YOU! I was also thinking it was it, but wanted to confirm it. It seems that a lot of the Korean channels have the same Chinese characters before them right? ^^

Thanks again~ about 3 more hours if I'm not mistaken

Archived