❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jjsweeter0211

20130203_park_shin_hye.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Shin Hye talks about her current drama, ‘Flower Boy Next Door’

In a recent interview with fashion magazine ‘Marie Claire‘, youthful actress Park Shin Hye talked about her standards for choosing dramas, including her latest work, ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘.

“I wanted to do a drama that fit the best with my current age,” she said. “In the synopsis, I felt that the character and myself had a lot in common. If you’re the type who’s afraid of making relationships, I think that ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ can be a work of relief and healing.”

‘Flower Boy Next Door’ is currently being aired on the cable channel tvN on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Source: OSEN via Nate

via allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Sin-hye takes picture with Kim Ji-hoon-I

Source | 2013/02/03 | 

photo279429.jpg

Park Sin-hye took a picture having steamed chicken with the cast of "The Pretty Boy Next Door".

She posted a picture on Twitter on the 3rd saying, "Steamed chicken yum. Ji-hoon has such a small head. Ji-hoon goes home, Kyeong-pyo goes to the next location and I have interviews until the last scene. See you tomorrow~".

Park Sin-hye is waiting for her chicken with Kim Ji-hoon-I and Ko Kyeong-pyoPark Sin-hye looks comical, Kim Ji-hoon-I looks bewitching and Ko Kyeong-pyo has such a sweet smile on his face.

tvN drama "The Pretty Boy Next Door" adds fun to the drama with the three way relationship between Geum (Yoon Si-hoon), Dok-mi (Park Sin-hye) and Jin-rak (Kim Ji-hoon-I).

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

The Gift of Room 7’ Breaks 4 Million Views in 12 Days

2013-02-04 17:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

A movie about family, warmth, and healing, The Gift of Room 7 broke through 4 million views in 12 days.

66083537.jpg

According to Korean Film Council and the Korea Box Office Information System on February 4, The Gift of Room 7 had 513,646 attendees in 869 theaters on February 3, pushing it up to number 2 in the box office. The movie recorded a total of 4,191,854 viewers since its premiere on January 23. 

The Gift of Room 7 is about a father with the mentality of a 6-year old child, who is convicted of murder. 

Living with the most violent criminals in a high security prison, the father tries to bring his young daughter into prison to stay with him. The movie stars Ryu Seung Ryong and Park Shin Hye. 

Photo Credit: Park Shin Hye′s Twitter

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Shin Hye shows off her elegant look

February 04, 2013 7:00 pm dkrogers

2013020411251291971_1.jpgPark Shin Hye recently showed off her elegant look through a pictorial.

On February 3, Park’s agency, Salt Entertainment, released two pictures that Park took for the fashion magazine Marie Claire.

In the pictures, Park looks elegant in a warm sweater and over coat. Her deep eyes and feminine appearance drew a lot of attention from the public.

2013020411251291971_2.jpgPark also talked about her current TV series tvN’s Flower Boy Next Door. She said, “I wanted to appear on a TV series which I can relate to at my age. I can relate to the character in the series because she has the same worries I have. I think the series will heal people who are afraid of relationships with other people.”

Park’s agency said, “We are happy that we can show her various appeals to the audience through the TV series, movies, and music videos. We hope that the audience will enjoy her performance in each work.”

Park is keeping busy appearing on the series, the movie Gift in Room 7, and a music video for So Ji Sub’s new song.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her Adorable Handwriting
halves in unison February 4, 2013
Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her Adorable Handwriting

Someone’s working hard to promote her drama!

On February 4, Park Shin Hye shared a picture of herself playfully posing with a small handwritten memo. The memo reads, “Please show ‘My Flower Boy Neighbor’ lots of love.” There is a pencil held in her right hand, making it easily believable that she wrote the letter herself. An unidentifiable person behind her photobombs the picture with a peace sign, hinting a fun filming atmosphere on set,

Park Shin Hye takes on the character Go Dok Mi who is similar to Rapunzel, confined to her small apartment in the middle of Seoul. But she starts to change after her encounter with video game designer Enrique (played by Yoon Shi Yoon).

Meanwhile, “My Flower Boy Neighbor” will air its 9th episode on February 4 at 11pm (KST).

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/04/park-shin-hye-shows-off-her-adorable-handwriting/