❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest lurvzme

NileRose said:

myinnerbattles

said: hello guys, first time posting here!

^_^

i really like park shin hye and hope that after The Heirs, she'll get to star in a new drama ASAP hahaha after some rest of course, because i heard their schedules have been really tough these days

:(

Hello everyone! Please let me join this Shin Hye's family!
I will be suffering from withdrawal syndrome soon after Thursday because The Heirs will be officially over :( I'm going to miss my TanxEunSang a.k.a MinShin couple to death. But it's okay because I now love Park Shin Hye alone too. I actually liked her for a long time now lol we go wayyy back! I watched her in Stairway to Heaven before and I really like her. Her story of Han Jung Suh actually attracted me more than Choi Ji Woo's. However, I did not follow her and in 2007, I actually had a thing against her because at that time I was a fan of Yoon Eun Hye. Since Shin Hye resembles Eun Hye and starred in Goong S, I was a little upset about it. The comparison was always there between the two. However, beside those issues, I was completely fond of Shin Hye. She was always in the back of my mind. Then years passed, I saw some clips of her & Lee Min Ho in Etude and thought they were adorable together. However, I did not really pay too much attention. All I knew were this girl is talented, versatile, genuine, pretty, down-to-earth, and likeable. Yet, I still let those qualities passed and did not truly dedicate my time for her. I watched a couple of her dance videos, a couple of her cfs, a couple of her music videos and I just thought, this girl is definitely getting all the boys. There gotta be something attractive about her because to me, she is pretty but not glamorous. Like her beauty takes a while to appreciate more and more and you don't get bore looking at. There are couple of actresses who you think "oh she is pretty/beautiful" and their beauty is recognized a lot. But to me, the more I look at them, the less attracted I am. With Shin Hye, it is the opposite. The Heirs really gives me these ideas about her and I have to thank the production for bringing MinShin together. I heard that Shin Hye was supposed to be casted as Geum Jandi in 2009 with Minho but boy oh boy am I glad that she wasn't. I think Eun Sang has wayy more depth than Jandi. But this means that people see the chemistry between Minho and Shin Hye because even when they weren't in that drama together, they were casted for Etude. Speaking of that, is there anyone who can translate those Etude interviews for me? I really want to know what they are talking about one another. I mean, I sort of get the idea of what they were saying but I guess I just have to keep coming back for more. haha 
Anyway, I really hope that Shin Hye can collaborate with a refreshing actor or a hallyu actor in her next drama to raise her status as an actress. I want to see her with Hyun Bin, Lee Jong Suk, or Kim Hyun Joong?