❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yun Suk to play queen and king for new movie 'Sanguiwon'
park-shin-hye-yoo-yun-suk_1388073950_af_

Although actress Park Shin Hye just finished up her drama 'Heirs' and Yoo Yun Suk is still wrapping up his own drama 'Reply 1994,' the two of them have been cast in their next project, a historical movie called 'Sanguiwon'!  As a matter of fact, they will respectively play the queen and king for some interesting chemistry.

On December 26, Park Shin Hye's agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment said, "Park Shin Hye has decided to act in 'Sanguiwon' for which she plans on showing new acting skills as the lovely queen.  She will portray the showy court life with Yoo Yun Suk, who has been chosen to play the king."

The movie will take place during the Chosun period and center on how the queen and king gets embroiled in a large situation because of their royal dressmakers, Dol Suk (played by Han Suk Gyu) and Gong Jin (played by Go Soo).  

The agency explained why this production was chosen as the next one for Park Shin Hye, "We were pulled in by the captivating character.  We will be able to show you the acting skills of a mature Park Shin Hye."

They will start filming in February of next year!

Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/park-shin-hye-and-yoo-yun-suk-to-play-queen-and-king-for-new-movie-sanguiwon#ixzz2obzTjxuV 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"1st of all I am happy that she will  play this Role, new challenge in her career bcz the queen who is lonely will be strong and harsh from outside and it is historical which is new to my Lady .I wish that will add her acting skills :D

Park Shin Hye Photo Shoot for Sparkling Magazine (March 15, 2013) Park Shin Hye graces the cover of Sparkling magazine's Spring2013 issue (together with 2PM on the flip side). Available at the Sparkling booth at KPOPCON5 this December 28, 2013. 

Hooked on her latest drama "The Heirs?" We've got a special feature on it in our Winter2014 issue (Super Junior and INFINITE on the covers)!

Digital copies are also available on iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sparkling-magazine/id576707506?mt=8

Source : 
Park Shin Hye Thailand

1526990_706196766086895_890658535_n.jpg
1497571_706196789420226_1773985285_n.jpg
1453379_706196756086896_716448893_n.jpg
1459765_706196782753560_1098297432_n.jpg
1501760_706196799420225_2008642144_n.jpg
1514990_706196812753557_1273511701_n.jpg940829_706196829420222_234675473_n.jpg
1522188_706196836086888_302067520_n.jpg1526990_706196766086895_890658535_n.jpg

999536_632520506776925_679084423_n.jpg
cr : as tagged 

When I was in your hands
I melted in my place
And I forgot my lifetime with you
And the time that passed with me was seconds
Draw me close
And let me live my feelings with you

I defy the whole world when I'm with you
And I say to the world itself that I love you
That you are my darling and my heart
And my soul is with you
Draw me close
And let me live my feelings with you

My adoration for you is an adoration of the moon from a star
And sleepless nights
And my desire for you is beyond the imagination
And beyond the possibilities of man
From the day I met you live has been sweet

With you I am challenging all that is present
Either I'll be with you or I won't be
I will not live without your love
My heart adores you madly
From the day I met you live has been sweet

Cr: to the owner 

One popular internet site in China held a huge survey called 'Ten Prettiest Women of Asia in 2013.'

Park Shin Hye came out in tenth place so that out of the ten women listed as the prettiest in all of Asia.

1. Yoona (Yun Er)

2. Jessica (Zheng Xiu Yan)

3. Cecilia Liu

4. Zheng Shuang

5. Yang Mi

6. Taeyeon (Jin Tai Yan)

7. Yang Yu Ying

8. Tiffany Tang9. Ruby Lin

10. Park Shin Hye (Bu Xin Hui)

Thanks to @urpyi I just copy her post bcz the source in allkpop and people's comments  are just immature  :-O

Anyooong.. :DIm new here..Actually I've loved Park Shin Hye onnie since Youre Beautiful (soo much). It's just I was too lazy to make a soompi  account.. keke.. :DHope we can share our love together here. Sorry for my poor English, its not my native language and I'm learning.. :DBut so much thing happen this year, and I can't just watch.. I want to protect my onnie. haha what am I talking about? XD
Please take care of me.. :)

@NileRose i don't care if she's not number 1. Being listed is enough. She may not be the prettiest but her personality is way better and humble than some of the K-idols listed above, based on the interviews i read related to them. The way Shinhye answers her interview shows how she is down to earth. The beauty that is deep within will shine outside too. Then again, that list is just purely on looks, not the whole package

Guest bunnybear

shin hye's the only Korean actress in that lists?

in terms of looks,there are lots of beautiful Korean actresses too that deserve in that top spots like shk, kth, jjh etc..

of course, everyone has it's own opinion.

I'm not surprise snsd girls were always winning in the lists.kpop/idol  lovers always determined to win in the polls.

about rankings--everyone can have their own list.

shin hye is beautiful just the way she is, she can pull off that innocent look, trendy and cute, sporty chick, georgeous & stunning woman, and even sexy one too.

she's a natural beauty which is rare in the entertainment industry and I like it that she's not too skinny as many idols do.

what makes her more beautiful is her personality. her friendly and bubbly character, a down to earth, kind and a woman with good values, a very big plus-she's multi-talented celebrity.that's why she very well loved.

Guest MISSMOON

NileRose said:

One popular internet site in China held a huge survey called 'Ten Prettiest Women of Asia in 2013.'

Park Shin Hye came out in tenth place so that out of the ten women listed as the prettiest in all of Asia.

1. Yoona (Yun Er)

2. Jessica (Zheng Xiu Yan)

3. Cecilia Liu

4. Zheng Shuang

5. Yang Mi

6. Taeyeon (Jin Tai Yan)

7. Yang Yu Ying

8. Tiffany Tang9. Ruby Lin

10. Park Shin Hye (Bu Xin Hui)

Thanks to @urpyi I just copy her post bcz the source in allkpop and people's comments  are just immature  :-O