❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Let's vote for Park Shin Hye

click link topsinger.topstarnews.net/poll/pollResult.html?idxno=308

[July 3rd week] Voting for female actress 'brand power'
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Kakao Story
  • Naver Band
  • Naver Blog
  • KakaoTalk
  • copy url

Time remaining until voting ends:0 days 4 hours 54 minutes 33 seconds
Voting period: 2022-07-20 14:00 ~ 2022-07-27 14:00
◈ Description of voting rights
<Automatic payment> Automatic payment of 3 voting rights every 6 hours (up to 12 per day)
<Article Recommendation> Up to 30 voting rights per day when an article is recommended
※ 1 vote corresponds to 30 votes)
※ Ranking and Regardless, donations are paid if the voting conditions are met
※ Register as a monthly voting candidate based on the star that has received an average of 100,000 votes in the 'last 4 weeks'
※ For details, refer to the notice
Total votes: 437,070 votes

• Park Shin-hyePark Shin-hye
    30 votes (0%)
  • Imagen

Park Shin-hye, a fun daily life with a cat... full of cuteness [Report: Cut]

Article input 2022.07.19 9:56 AM

0001223114_001_20220719104501313.jpg?type=w540

Actress Park Shin-hye shared her recent status.

On the 18th, Park Shin-hye posted a photo on her Instagram story with the phrase "a ghost-like guy who knows there are snacks in it".

Park Shin-hye took a picture of a cat sitting on a box. She knew it was a snack box, so she climbed on top of it and stared at it somewhere, making her cute.

She received a lot of congratulations when she announced her baby boy in May after four months of her marriage.

Photo = Park Shin-hye's Instagram capture

The only two Korean romantic dramas that can be seen on HBO Max

herederos-hbo.jpg_976912859.jpg

The only two Korean romantic dramas that can be seen on HBO Max – Special (HBO)

The world of streaming is betting more and more on Korean dramas and one of the digital platforms that is hardly trying to publish series of the style is HBO Max. Its catalog currently only has two South Korean dramas with love stories, but at the same time they are between the most popular of their kind thanks to their history and cast.

The heirs

The great success of ‘The Heirs’ reached international territories thanks to several streaming platforms and one that HBO Max also joined. This was the first Korean drama to be premiered in the digital catalog, having been a success since its first day.

‘The Heirs’, starring Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho and Kim Wo Bin, is considered one of the Korean romantic dramas classics of the 2010s. His teenage love story with a school theme and the great cast he had, made him one of the most viewed in that period.

The story told in ‘Heirs’ as this series is also known in Spanish; tells the journey of a teenager who was welcomed into a school for “rich kids” thanks to a scholarship. Her stay there will change the social rules of the institute, because although they continue to be classists, everyone will do what the kings of the school say, especially if they are in love with her.

Imagen

https://thefashionvibes.com/entertainment/43429.html

https://rollingstoneindia.com/blast-from-the-past-10-beautiful-k-drama-osts-from-yesteryears/

Sisyphus the Miss Fantasy – Drama writer the myth Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye

Sisyphus the Miss Fantasy - Drama writer the myth Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye 5

JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama 'Sisyphus the Myth', a follow-up to the anticipated work [Rangon] among the dramas starting in February, 'Sisyphus the Myth' Han Tae-sul [Cho Seung-woo], who is in the fate of two futures, lives in Korea. He knew that in the world we live in, there are people who hide their identities. People from the future of smugglers shrouded in the secrets of traditional Korean medicine have put their lives at risk. He is determined to save him from a desperate crisis and change the future. A savior from the future [A brief introduction] Genre Fantasy, Mystery Action, Park Shin-hye, the first jtbc's work, Jo Seung-woo's Secret Forest Season 2, I've been watching it again.

Sisyphus the Miss Fantasy - Drama writer the myth Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye 6

The first broadcast can be seen on jtbc on Wednesday, February 17th at 9 PM. You can watch Netflix after the broadcast. On this day, kbs' new drama starts overlapping, so the showdown in ratings seems to be worth watching. Directed by Jin Hyuk Yi’s older brother [The Legend of the Blue Sea City Hunter] The writer was written by Lee Jae-in and Jung Chang-ho, a married couple no see. 100% pre-production drama

In ancient Greek mythology, the meaning of the word "sister" is a human being punished by rolling a rock from the hill of Hades and picking up a falling stone again for deceiving the gods. We must continue to be punished until God helps us.

Tae-Sul Han, co-founder of Quantum & Time, who introduces the characters Tasul, who is rich in stocks, rich in cash, and the owner of a penthouse in Gangnam, is humble. When I introduce myself, I feel that I am just an engineer. I came from an engineering college, so I can assemble and disassemble anything. When there is a difficult problem, curiosity is triggered and the eyes are shining, or someone has a scientific mistake and must pick it up to unlock it.

He has a genius brain, the highest level of engineering, and even has the wisdom of a coding engineering college. Koreans called him a miracle of science and engineering and a national hero. On the other hand, like the shadow of his own company, he had no attachment to a friend who was sacrificed or a woman passing by. He is puzzled about the death of Tae-sul's older brother Han Tae-sang, who was caught in an unknown plane accident.

[Park Shin-hye] Saved from the future in Gangseo Sea, she glides down a difficult building rope and is a man of strong physique, and has the power to knock him down with his bare hands. It's not that she can't sniper and bomb, but she sometimes gets confused when riding the Seoul subway. Sometimes I get lost a lot. They have a peculiar eating habit and have a habit of eating whole bananas and storing food under their clothes. And on days with a lot of fine dust, I go for a walk because the air is good. Kang Seo-hye, a national hero, doesn't know a senior in engineering.

My father, who was a soldier when I was nine years old in a future where I used to live in a strong world, taught me how to survive in the wild. At that time, I thought that I needed a way to survive a disaster rather than English or math, so I taught it from a young age. One day, he discovers a message left for him. Save Han Tae-joo, you save him, save the world. Will there be any major changes in the future if Tassel doesn't die?

Tassels Tassel older brother Han Tae-san [Ha Jun-seok] Temporary repairman 10 years dead My parents died early, leaving only the light behind. I gave up college, learned car maintenance skills, and learned taes skills while working part-time. He tries to inform his brother about what he somehow found out. I make extreme choices because the crazy person is focused and the people around me don't believe me.

The company could not have grown as much as Adi Kim Tae-in-ho and Tesla's close friend, co-founder Quantum N Time, without a close friend, an actual operator in charge of business, work, and marketing. With full investment and support for Tesla, it has grown into a global company with success. For Tassel, he is like a father.

Drama <Sisyphus the Miss the myth> This is a 16-episode fantasy and mystery drama with many interesting points. Park Shin-hye, already 31 years old, born in 1990, you are a handsome man who aired in 2009. The Heirs was fun, but it's already been 10 years. [End] Character relationship diagram

‘Cyrano Agency’ Cast Update: Park Shin Hye, Choi Daniel’s New Works This 2022

Tags

Cyrano Agency
Park Shin Hye

BY Elijah Mully Jul 30, 2022 06:00 AM EDT

"Cyrano Agency," starring Park Shin Hye, Choi Daniel, and more, stole the spotlight with its exciting storyline in which a group of people works together to help others fall in love. With the film's positive feedback, it was made into a 16-part drama in 2013. Like the original film, the drama was a success. Here are the new works of the cast of "Cyrano Agency" after 12 years!

Read on to know more!

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye's career skyrocketed over the past decade. The actress has appeared in many blockbuster films and dramas like "My Annoying Brother," "The Call," "The Heirs," "Pinocchio," "Doctors," and more.

Park Shin Hye

(Photo : Park Shin Hye Instagram)
Park Shin Hye Hanbok

The actress recently paired up with Hyun Bin in the high-rated series "Memories of the Alhambra" and "Sisyphus: The Myth" with Cho Seung Woo.

Park Shin Hye's recent dramas were well-received by the public despite being very different from her previous works: from their plot, characterizations, and leading men who are older than the actress.

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-20-most-followed-korean-actors-on-instagram-80-other-actors-instagram/

https://jaynestars.com/news/5-south-k

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/07/the-na-pd-magic-your-guide-to-na-young-seoks-variety-shows

orean-drama-casting-secrets/

Park Shin-hye continues to love cats even after giving birth to “a ghostly RickRoll'D”

Posted on: 2022.07.19 10:00:28  

20220719%2Fd0eddc3b3697a401c2c5aa76d4ba69d8.jpg

[Note Pet] Actress Park Shin-hye shared her cat's status for the first time since giving birth.

Park Shin-hye posted a picture of her cat on her Instagram story on the 18th, saying, "He's like a ghost who knows there are snacks in it."

Harry the cat sits on the delivered snack box. She is one of the four cats that Park Shin-hye had raised.

Park Shin-hye's Instagram

Park Shin-hye's Instagram

Harry, who said that Park Shin-hye had only done a lion cut and was delighted to say that it was 'subtle' even if she cut her hair short. Even in this photo, her hair is short, but as Park Shin-hye said, the subtlety is correct.

As well as noticing that the snack has arrived, it shows the appearance of a 'box lover' cat who occupies and sees a box when there is a box in the house.

Park Shin-hye gave birth to a son in late May. As the postpartum care is over, it seems that the life of a full-fledged mother-in-law has begun. 

By Kim Se-hyeong

4 Korean Stars Who Spent Their Fortune for Their Parents [Updated 2022]

Tags

Park Shin Hye

BY Shai Collins Jul 02, 2021 04:37 AM EDT

Family first according to these Korean superstars!

With the huge demand for Korean content all over the world, there is no doubt that lots of Korean celebrities are also gaining various projects from advertisements, movies, and dramas. But where do they really use some of their money?

In the previous "TMI News" episode, the program revealed that these Korean celebrities showcased "filial piety" after they spent most of their fortune on their families.

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye

(Photo : Salt Entertainment Instagram) Park Shin Hye

Almost same as with Seo In Guk, at the age of 24, "Sisyphus: The Myth" actress Park Shin Hye opened a franchise restaurant for her parents. The estimated cost of the start-up business is 169,000,000 KRW (almost 150,000 USD). 

ORIGINAL CONTENT

Posted by MaiaD   3 days ago

The Na PD Magic: Your Guide to Na Young Seok's Variety Shows

AKP STAFF
Na Young Seok, one of the top, if not the most popular Korean variety show producers, has stolen the hearts of avid variety show viewers. Initially an assistant director in the network's variety department, he was then promoted to producer/director and would go on to introduce the road trip format to Korean reality programming, a breakthrough not only in his career but in variety show formats.

His refreshing ideas, usually putting twists on the usual formats of variety shows, cemented his reputation as the most influential creator and producer in Korean reality television, reaching even international audiences. One of the usual patterns seen among his programs is reality-variety shows, where he aims to create stories when they are put together with other people through his editing. 

He also started a trend of going beyond cable and network broadcasting, making some of his most famous works available solely through online streaming, providing creative freedom from the usual broadcast television restrictions. He eventually made his own YouTube Channel, 'Shiboya Channel,' where he will eventually release some of his produced variety shows and follow the fast-paced content creation during this generation.

Here are some of his produced variety shows that you can all watch as a guide if you are interested in binge-watching all Na PD content!

2018: 'Little Cabin in the Woods'

Na PD made the decision to produce a documentary-style show that chronicles the lives of famous celebrities living off the grid in a cabin in the middle of the woods, away from people and modern conveniences. There, the cast members must spend their time on missions and performing everyday tasks like cooking, building a fire, and chopping firewood. 'Little Cabin in the Woods' was produced on the concept that TV viewers find great comfort in seeing celebrities live slow-paced, calm lives.

Cast: Park Shin Hye, So Ji Sub

She is so pretty . her visuals are so unique