❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

23 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

Happy New Year guys. @alcides14ahjumma hello chinggu. Kodus to you for always holding the fort.  I haven't posted in a long time because soompi was acting up on my end. But of course, I still support our girl 100%. I miss interacting with you all. :)

For the complete translation of Shin Hye's latest interview, we can refer to this link http://yysydyo.tumblr.com/post/169034166024/translation-park-shin-hye-interview-in-w-korea

As usual, our girl's wit and intuitiveness is shown in this interview. I'm excited to what projects she will accept this year. 

@nistymaj01 Happy New Year chingu. Thank you for the kind words and the posting of the link for Shin Hye interview. Nice to see you here. :)

Our girl , indeed, is continuing to shown her maturity , humbleness , assertiveness ,  intelligence. A well prepare woman.:D

I want to thank all chingus, special @Iduc , that are constantly posting and liking the posts to keep this thread alive. This is a very important thread , also for international Shin Hye’s fans and lurkers, since is easy to navigate for many, even though it is a little moody at times!(lol). 

I hope this year we, all, will be more active in continuing build the beautiful and lovely :wub:Shin Hye’s community, great friendships were born from here, and continue for years. I met who has become one  of my best chingu here, even my husband is jealous of her (lol), but he support us 300%, and finds it amazing(Lol). He knows , not to disturb mode, when I am chatting with her :)(Lol). You know who you are chingu, and thank you for your friendship. For the love of Shin Hye.  :heart:

I am anxiously waiting for our girl next projects, hope she sticks with movies, even though I miss her in the dramaland badly. I love the smart way, how she is slowly getting herself into the movie world, wise girl and the Agency SALT, that support her in all her endeavors. :)

• Like 5

Park Shin-hye sends winter greetings to fans

Updated : January 07 2018

Actress Park Shin-hye kicked off the new year with a message and set of photos for the fans.

In a recent Instagram entry, Park posted several photos posing in a black down jacket.

“Today is said to be colder than yesterday! Dress warmly. There are a lot of people around me who caught a cold. Take care of yourself,” she wrote.

Park, 27, is noted for her works in TV dramas such as “You‘re Beautiful,” “The Heirs,” “Pinocchio” and “Doctors.” 

Photo credit: Park Shin-hye's Instagram page

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201801071758288489413_2

• Like 3

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye's Lovely Winter Greetings to Fans!

2018.01.08 14:42

Beloved Korean actress Park Shin Hye sent a new-year message to her fans. On January 4, Park Shin Hye posted several photos of herself on her Instagram. Along with the photos, Park Shin Hye wrote a caption that reads, "Today is said to be colder than yesterday! Dress warm everyone!" She continued, "There are many people around me who caught a cold these days. Please take care of yourself not to catch a cold!". In the photos posted, Park Shin Hye was seen all warmed up in a black parka. The actress showed various poses in front of the camera, showing her lovely, cute charm. After her recent film 'Heart Blackened', Park Shin Hye is currently taking a break, looking for her next project. (Credit= 'ssinz7' Instagram) (SBS Star) 

source: SBS Star

• Like 1