❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PARKSHINHYE IN FAMOUS BRUNOMAGLI LUCKY N' BAG

sh-brunomagli-2_zps034b237e.jpg

10155647_692406204155625_321881846409919

PARKSHINHYE IN BRUNOMAGLI LUCKY N' BAG

EVEN HER BFF PARK SE YOUNG USES IT IN  WE GOT MARRIED EPISODES. THATS  HOW FAMOUS OUR PRINCESS IS? AND  HER MALE PARTNER  IN JAMBANGEE AH JAE HYUN USE THE MALE  BRUNOMAGLI BAG TOO,THERES ALSO A KOREAN     ACTRESSES WHO USED THE GRAY AND OTHER COLORS LUCKY N' BAG AND OTHER BAGS OF BRUNOMAGLI.    

1545956_653738704689042_1726163681_n.png1475868_617904531605793_678128245_n.jpg1546041_639307186132194_1104796371_n.png1912144_677779102285002_1585588590_n.png1743540_664027830326796_1599065826_n.pngimage

credit to the owner brunomagliAnimatedLadyonMotorcyclethank.gif?t=1242

tumblr_n87rc6gKD21rcpwx1o1_250.gif

Announcement Park Shin Hye - Thailand Fan Meeting 
VFXEKh.jpg

Park Shin Hye Fan Meeting "Story of Angel in Thailand" will be held on 20th of September 2014
at Siam Pavalai Theatre, Siam Paragon Department Store at 18.00 PM

Ticket prices are 4,500 THB (with special opportunity to hi-touch with PSH) / 3,500 THB / 2,500 THB / 1,500 THB
Tickets will be sold through http://www.thaiticketmajor.com from next week onwards

You can buy tickets using credit card or money transfer. It'll be very easy ^^
map of the venue >> http://www.majorcineplex.com/en/cinema/paragon-cineplex/

For fans, this is one of the greatest opportunities to meet our Shin Hye in person, enjoy watching her talented skills in acting, singing, and (hopefully we'll see) dancing as well 

And the venue is very easy to come. It's one of the best theaters in Thailand, at one of the best department stores in the middle of Bangkok.
Very easy to transport to as it's next to Siam Square Station (central station of BTS - Bangkok Transit System) with many many hotels and guest houses around the area and can go from the airport using airport link.  

I encourage fans from nearby countries to visit Thailand and you'll love my country LOL no kidding. we have great food with cheap price, beautiful attractions of all kinds, and in Thailand, it'll be the last place for SH to have Story of Angel FM for this year so we can expect some "Finale" things, right? 

If anyone wanna come and has question how to go to the place, how to buy ticket, or anything...please feel free to send @meridian a PM she will glad to help you out with the details 
. Thank you very much! ^O^

Hello, Shin Hye Fans, I know most of you are still catching up with their . Sleep tight.  Well, I am catching up with The HeirsI missed her.That's how bored I am right now. The thread is so quiet. I'm trying to liven it up, by myself. Anyway, catch you guys later.

Showbiz Korea : Best Drama Couple We want to see again together

.....Well it is GeunShin time hehehe, Shin Hye and JGS is number one...Hmmmm how about you? Recycle couple or newly fresh couple for Shin Hye????

credit clip to uploader

@Agie I don't mind seeing her with any of her past co-stars. She'd shine well and usually she supported her co-start well too and many of her co-stars vouch on that. I miss her terribly... sigh... like a mom miss her daughter sniff sniff

Hahahahaha.....@NileRose ...than you choose newly fresh pair up right....hmmmm same with me...I like  Shin Hye to broaden her working resume ..... I got some name in my head ....but I just keep it with myself...

Come to think of it ....why I never think Shin Hye to act along with other actress....why I always think Shin Hye should pair up with actors ....Shin Hye should try a movie with season actress likeh Jeon Deo Yon, Lee Young Ae, etc etc ...you name it hehehehe

EDIT :

@raemma68 ...me too miss her acting....well we have The Royal Tailor, but it will hit the theater next year...sigh...I just curious, why Shin Hye canceled her Fan Meeting in Singapore (while I still contemplate whether to go there or not hehehe) ....my guess are :

1. probably she will prepare for her new drama?

2. prepare for her new movie?

3. Busy finishing her study and defend her theses ?

4. Getting married .....LOL....(the most crazy reason I ever think)

@ Agie Me too.. I was surprised that the event there was cancelled. I thought I might pop up there to see her since uri country is close hehehe but hey... I am sure they have very valid reason as to why and I like your reasons hahaha but on your fourth speculation... Hmmm.... That would probably the most surprising if it was to happen as in one of her recent interviews, she said she might push her marriage age to before forty as she wants to do a lot of stuff now. Hehehehe I hope the new drama would come up... Jeballl!!!!