❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

13D29CA48761EF987D5FAE319EA48FC596B418AA

GIF hye, best animated GIFs free download

D5oaBXSWAAAgK7-.jpg

SBS STAR FB UPDATE. MAY 01.2019 7

Actors Who Can Guarantee the Success of Their Drama

People sometimes call some actors a "certified check" because they make every drama they film a huge success. The viewers gear up to keep up with every episode of their drama after seeing their name on the cast list and there is no better advertisement than that. For this reason, actors tend to be cautious and pay extra attention when joining a new project because the ability to choose their next work is considered just as crucial as their acting. If they fail to catch the eyes of the public, their drama can never see the light of the day no matter how many efforts they put in or how good their acting is. But these seven actors will never know the meaning of a debacle since they not only have a good eye, but also excel at bringing their characters to life.

1- LeeMin Ho

2- Park Shin Hye

Actress Park Shin Hye is a queen of romantic comedy. She always gives off a romantic vibe whether she is with Lee Minho from 'The Heirs' or Lee Jong Suk from 'Pinocchio'.

Recently, she showed off an exceptional chemistry with her co-star Hyun Bin in their recently-ended drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= 'jongsuk0206' Instagram, SOOP Entertainment, JTBC The Beauty Inside, SBS funE, S.A.L.T Entertainment) (SBS Star)     

3- Lee Jong Suk

4- Seo Hyun Jin

5- Park Bo Young 6-…

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005244579&fbclid=IwAR2pL0D4OZhtJfHPUShtBKndD_BbcX_av53cFCRucgbXUNfcTXXEDwMUHZw

https://www.facebook.com/SBSstar.news/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Shinhye is coming to Malaysia on June 22. Is it the one they are referring in her May schedule? :blink: 

Btw, her meet & greet coincides her friends bday (Yonghwa & Minho) :w00t:

D53XKsaUIAEg8Ns.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hello chingus! How are y'all?? I'm doing good. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

I saw the new drama news of LMH and everyone asking PSH to be paired again. Hmm my thoughts if her role is bigger and her importance is high, then please do it. If not, no from me. 

Though I was a minshin shipper, and so badly I want them to reunite. It's a definite NO from me,if she is used again. 

I want her to do a drama like doctors, I mean her role was main and she showed her different side of her. 

I prefer to just see her growth in a small production rather than a high production drama where her role is less like MOA.

I pray that she will choose wisely and I know she will comeback with a BANG..

Love to y'all :wub:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ash011 said:

Hello chingus! How are y'all?? I'm doing good. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

I saw the new drama news of LMH and everyone asking PSH to be paired again. Hmm my thoughts if her role is bigger and her importance is high, then please do it. If not, no from me. 

Though I was a minshin shipper, and so badly I want them to reunite. It's a definite NO from me,if she is used again. 

I want her to do a drama like doctors, I mean her role was main and she showed her different side of her. 

I prefer to just see her growth in a small production rather than a high production drama where her role is less like MOA.

Hello chinggu. I agree with you there. Based on their interaction in later years, I can see that they interact amiably and I'm so glad for that. But usually KES drama is not favorable to her female leads. So I'm more in favor of Noh Hee Kyung Drama for next year if our girl is considered and offered for a lead role there. It is a drama about international volunteerism which is really up to SH alley as she loves to volunteer in real life:blush:

Btw, happy celebration of RAMADAN to all our Muslim friends here.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ash011 said:

hi ash! I'm fine. thank you :) 

i got your point. Isn't that what we all want for our darling for such a long while at some point it's already frustrating? :P If only, If only...but we can only hope and support her in anything she puts her heart into. 

1 hour ago, nistymaj10 said:

Hello chinggu. I agree with you there. Based on their interaction in later years, I can see that they interact amiably and I'm so glad for that. But usually KES drama is not favorable to her female leads. So I'm more in favor of Noh Hee Kyung Drama for next year if our girl is considered and offered for a lead role there. It is abour a drama about international volunteerism which is really up to SH alley as she loves to volunteer in real life:blush:

Btw, happy celebration of RAMADAN to all our Muslim friends here.

you had me at hello nistymaj :) these times we often see each other in twitter :w00t: 

I really hope Shinhye could work again with Noh Heekyung. I heard a lot of good things about this writer plus I enjoyed Several Questions that Make Us Happy. 

Aside from writer Noh, I also wish Shinhye could star in Park Kyungsoo, Lee Woojung, Jung Yoon-jung in their next drama project.

• Like 3
  • Love 2